Sub 2 Minutes in Hell has been achieved.

Jul 10, 2018 at 12:10 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That's a pretty impressive run, I never thought it was possible to get through B1 and B2 that fast, and I've never seen someone do that technique for taking out Ballos' 3rd form, that was pretty clever.

It might be good to specify in the title of this thread (or at least in the body of the OP) that this was done with CS+ at 60 FPS. My initial thought was that this was the freeware version which runs at 50 FPS, which totally blew my mind until I read several posts down and watched the video, realizing that it's CS+ which is not quite as jaw-dropping, but still pretty impressive.

Jul 10, 2018 at 2:03 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I've never seen someone do that technique for taking out Ballos' 3rd form, that was pretty clever.
Yeah, like, the whole run was definitely impressive, but that way of fighting Ballos' 3rd form totally caught me off guard and was the most interesting part of it to me. I'm not sure how well-documented that is, but it's very cool how small things like that will surface up so long after the game has come out. I have to assume this works on the freeware version as well.

On the topic of the run potentially being tool-assisted, I would wager it isn't. The run, despite being very well-executed, didn't look to have super precise inputs. So unless that was done as a ruse to fool us into thinking it was a real run, I think it looks human enough to be the real deal.

Jul 10, 2018 at 5:03 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see this being done...