• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Sonic the Hedgehog ORG Collab

Jan 20, 2018 at 4:33 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'm back holy fuck

I apologize for the delay of this update, real life got in the way too much for me to focus on much else. Finals and stuff.

Songs added:
  • Green Hill Zone by Starlight Chaos
  • Chemical Plant Zone by me, alternate by 2DBro
  • Hydrocity Zone Act 1 by me
  • The Doomsday by metallicLurker
  • The entirety of the Extra section

Jan 29, 2018 at 2:25 AM
Long-term planner
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Ah, good job, this sounds pretty nice. Your version is more true to the original Genesis instrument choice and notes than the version I started on. I'm used to the FM synthesizer version since I grew up playing the S3&K Collection on PC, so I'm used to hearing the extra bit of rapid notes right before the start of a loop (which can be heard at 0:56 and 1:37 of this video), but what you made is more accurate to what most people are used to, so kudos.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020 at 12:51 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Awesome! I was born for this *shot*

Here are the three Sonic orgs I've made so far: Scrap Brain Zone, Sonic 2 Boss Theme (younincombots), and Green Hill Zone Game Gear (not on the list, but included for completeness).

Attachments

• sonicOrgs.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
Jul 31, 2020 at 1:17 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've also got 3 more ORGs: Carnival Night Zone Act 1 (based on S&K collection and a sonic 3 prototype), Sunset Park Zone, and Rusty Run Act 2, which I just finished.

Attachments

• StarightChaos's Sonic ORGs.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Jul 31, 2020 at 2:39 AM
"Huzzah!"
I didn't even know this was a thing, this is actually really cool, what the hell
so are those that you guys just showcased

Aug 17, 2020 at 9:51 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020 at 5:32 PM
Everything you hate about humanity
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
It only took you multiple years and you're just now getting back into Orgs huh.
Long live pxTone

Aug 28, 2020 at 1:24 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I would love to join as well.