Show us your desktop

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Here's my desktop.

ismydesktop.png

Jun 25, 2021 at 9:12 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
My current one's really plain, but it's a decent way of hiding your being an otaku (even if there aren't any onlookers to begin with): 6 24 2021.JPG
Kyon.JPG

My older ones are a lot less subtle about it (and a lot more cluttered):
2020 9 23.jpg2020 11 13.jpg2021 1 31.jpg2021 4 4.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2021 at 8:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
1624779880922.png

Jun 27, 2021 at 10:52 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I definitely recommend Kill La Kill, the anime definitely still holds up 8 years later.
p375862-0-93i66l.jpg

Oct 24, 2021 at 12:10 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Hey I haven't been here in a while. I use Linux now like a cool hackerman. Just GNOME because it's the default that comes with my distro and installing any other DE has been hell in my experience, plus I just really like the GNOME tools, I do use Kdenlive for video editing however. Cave Story still works pretty well, although I have to use Wine for mods.

p376278-0-vqwwbly.png

Jan 30, 2022 at 5:04 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Figured since it's Mai's birthday and all (or at least was a minute ago), now's as good a time as any:
Capture.jpg

2021 6 25.jpg

Jan 30, 2022 at 3:33 PM
"Huzzah!"
I've had this as my wallpaper for so long...
1643556789051.png

Feb 12, 2022 at 6:30 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Guess which game I've been playing lately :)
Screenshot 2022-02-12 192601.jpg

Mar 20, 2022 at 12:50 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nice and simple
bcomp

Mar 20, 2022 at 2:59 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
i love the wallpaper choice, i used to run with it for the longest time myself
also uhm, fellow data scien...tist?
Yeah, it's a lovely scene. Called 'Bliss' for good reason : ) Shame it seems to have gone out of fashion these days.
also, not quite... had to use that stuff for a few courses, but as it stands, I'm a physics student (hoping to break into the theoretical side of things)

Mar 20, 2022 at 9:58 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I swore I've posted a picture in here in the last five years but I guess not. A lot has changed since 2017:
- I got into gacha games big time and that's been swallowing up my life.
- I have downloaded an additional 640 songs to my music playlist from its original 172, which is like some 300% increase in songs.
- My desktop has become vastly refined in folders, everything is on my first monitor now. I quite like how everything looks nowadays, everything is in ordered in folders and it looks clean.
- My recycling bin is still called Stale Memes Bin
- I added a word file to write down new words I've discovered that are interesting or uncommon such as: Spate, Repudiation, and phrases like "To be a skimming ladle".
A lot has changed in my life as I become a more refined adult version of the mold I started out as. I hope I look back on myself in five years and chuckle at how "simple minded" I was; so hey future me, you better be a teacher by then, or at least have a job you actually enjoy.
p377123-0-unknown.png
I've expanded out too and have a myriad of backgrounds, all based on songs Kairiki Bear has done music for. Kairiki Bear is quite possibly one of my favorite Vocaloid artists of all time, but he's gotten competition from others I've come to love like Deco27, PinocchioP, Nanawo Akari, Maretu, and especially Inabakumori (not actual competition but competition for top spot in my head lol).
p377123-1-unknown.png
These desktop pictures really are a bit of a bookmark of my life, the last one looked so cluttered and messy, this one looks so much more refined and I'm happy about that. Can't wait to see where the future takes me and my desktop. (also this PC back in 2017 was actually high-end, and I'm still using it to this day, it's on its last legs but I will milk it for all it's worth)
lol.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022 at 10:25 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I swore I've posted a picture in here in the last five years but I guess not. A lot has changed since 2017:
- I got into gacha games big time and that's been swallowing up my life.
- I have downloaded an additional 640 songs to my music playlist from its original 172, which is like some 300% increase in songs.
- My desktop has become vastly refined in folders, everything is on my first monitor now. I quite like how everything looks nowadays, everything is in ordered in folders and it looks clean.
- My recycling bin is still called Stale Memes Bin
- I added a word file to write down new words I've discovered that are interesting or uncommon such as: Spate, Repudiation, and phrases like "To be a skimming ladle".
A lot has changed in my life as I become a more refined adult version of the mold I started out as. I hope I look back on myself in five years and chuckle at how "simple minded" I was; so hey future me, you better be a teacher by then, or at least have a job you actually enjoy.
bcomp
I've expanded out too and have a myriad of backgrounds, all based on songs Kairiki Bear has done music for. Kairiki Bear is quite possibly one of my favorite Vocaloid artists of all time, but he's gotten competition from others I've come to love like Deco27, PinocchioP, Nanawo Akari, Maretu, and especially Inabakumori (not actual competition but competition for top spot in my head lol).
p377123-1-unknown.png
These desktop pictures really are a bit of a bookmark of my life, the last one looked so cluttered and messy, this one looks so much more refined and I'm happy about that. Can't wait to see where the future takes me and my desktop. (also this PC back in 2017 was actually high-end, and I'm still using it to this day, it's on its last legs but I will milk it for all it's worth)
lol.
1647815149396.png
:(

Jul 23, 2022 at 7:10 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Behold, my crappy desktop

Attachments

• Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    314 KB · Views: 11