Show off your org music...

Nov 26, 2010 at 4:44 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Ollie said:
That song's pretty nice. It kinda reminds me of White(King's theme to some people). :J

I made a song a little while ago. Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x6nawq4n4gwwtqf
This one, Gir. Sorry.
~~~~~~~~
I added a bit of track 7 between measures 9 and 24. This is kind of what I was thinking about the tracks playing back and forth.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zve5go2yhrhga1a
I hope I don't offend people when I change their music. I just don't like to describe what I think would sound cool. I like to show people.

Nov 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
brianbdm said:
This one, Gir. Sorry.

Please notice how Ollie is not Noxid.

Also I liked Abyss as well.

Nov 26, 2010 at 4:49 AM
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Please notice how Ollie is not Noxid.

Also I liked Abyss as well.
*Headdesk* >_<
My apologies, Ollie.
Sorry, I'm tired. I'll fix those posts.
That's my epic fail for today.

Nov 26, 2010 at 6:02 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
You don't really need to apologise. I wasn't even on when this whole thing happened. :J Anyway, that track 7 you added did sound nice, though it was pretty off key at parts, because really, there wasn't a single G#/Ab in the key of that song. (Though I'm not sure what key that is) Also, I'm not offended by you editing it. (I actually love that people like my music) Alright, so I think that's that now. Thanks for listening.

Nov 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM
Ollie said:
You don't really need to apologise. I wasn't even on when this whole thing happened. :J Anyway, that track 7 you added did sound nice, though it was pretty off key at parts, because really, there wasn't a single G#/Ab in the key of that song. (Though I'm not sure what key that is) Also, I'm not offended by you editing it. (I actually love that people like my music) Alright, so I think that's that now. Thanks for listening.
I don't really know anything about musical theory, so I just add what sounds right to me. Sometimes that means that I mess up, though. I do a lot more drawing than music work, anyways. I'm a different kind of artist. :D

Nov 30, 2010 at 2:51 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Nov 30, 2010 at 3:06 AM
I don't anymore.
@ Ollie
The song was good, but I hope you might add something to it. It would become a bit repetative.

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:08 AM
Hey.
They're not bad, I would say. They would be much better if they were in key. The first one was closer when it came to being on key. On fact, I think I'd say it's in the key of D. Anyway, they're not bad, but they aren't great either. If you have some trouble, you can always look up keys on Google or something. This helped me multiple times.

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:15 AM
I don't anymore.
Ollie said:
They're not bad, I would say. They would be much better if they were in key. The first one was closer when it came to being on key. On fact, I think I'd say it's in the key of D. Anyway, they're not bad, but they aren't great either. If you have some trouble, you can always look up keys on Google or something. This helped me multiple times.

Thanks, I don't know much about music and it's laws, I just put what I think sounds good. I might as well learn that as well, "after assembly of coarse".

Dec 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Hey.
I didn't download all of them, but I did get the first two. I'm sorry to say that I forgot what the first one sounded like, so I'll only rate the second one. It was pretty cool. It really reminded me of Oppression, in the way that it was really heavy, and it was just plain awesome, I guess.

Anyway, I'm here to show you all the very first song I made.
It was named after 2 things. First Link's Awakening. The second.....Well, :J.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fln1hh3irli9jw6

Also, if anyone would like to make a revised version of it, that'd be cool, as I'm not especially proud of this song.

Dec 5, 2010 at 11:56 PM
I don't anymore.
Ollie said:
I didn't download all of them, but I did get the first two. I'm sorry to say that I forgot what the first one sounded like, so I'll only rate the second one. It was pretty cool. It really reminded me of Oppression, in the way that it was really heavy, and it was just plain awesome, I guess.

Anyway, I'm here to show you all the very first song I made.
It was named after 2 things. First Link's Awakening. The second.....Well, :J.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fln1hh3irli9jw6

Also, if anyone would like to make a revised version of it, that'd be cool, as I'm not especially proud of this song.

I can see why that was only your first. It was pretty decent for a first, but there really isn't that much of a tune to follow. I guess this just shows how much you have improved from the beggining.

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Hey.
I have gotten a lot better since then, which was like in April of this year or something. I forgot to say that none of the settings are changed because I have a small computer, and I didn't know you could press enter to close the instrument setup window, so I was at very big disadvantage. I think with what I had, it was good, but nothing compared to most things after it.

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:07 AM
I don't anymore.
Ollie said:
I have gotten a lot better since then, which was like in April of this year or something. I forgot to say that none of the settings are changed because I have a small computer, and I didn't know you could press enter to close the instrument setup window, so I was at very big disadvantage. I think with what I had, it was good, but nothing compared to most things after it.

If it helps, I only started 1 1/2 months ago. I'm very frustrated with it.

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Hey.
What's so frustrating about it? I think you're much better than I was when I started. XD

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM
I don't anymore.
Ollie said:
What's so frustrating about it? I think you're much better than I was when I started. XD

You havn't seen my other songs. I have only uploaded the ones I thought decent. I actually have more then 20 files with Orgs that aren't done because they were terrible. :o

Dec 6, 2010 at 1:17 AM
Hey.
As with me. But, with me, they're actually finished, and I don't have over 20. Believe it or not, I have horrific songs too. Anyway, maybe if you keep trying at it, you'll eventually get a great song, right?

Dec 7, 2010 at 3:52 AM
I don't anymore.