quote x jenka
quote x santa
quote x chaco
I agree.

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:43 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Pyroaid said:
Guys. Really. Am I the only one who ships Curly x Balrog?
I said that many times in fact I did once in this thread read the thread CurlyXBalrog is the only true pairing
But now I changed my mind

quote x curly
quote x misery
quote x balrog
quote x booster
quote x jenka
quote x santa
quote x chaco
Is way better
Especially QuoteXBalrog.

Nov 1, 2014 at 4:59 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Thatnamelessguy said:
I said that many times in fact I did once in this thread read the thread CurlyXBalrog is the only true pairing
But now I changed my mind

quote x curly
quote x misery
quote x balrog
quote x booster
quote x jenka
quote x santa
quote x chaco
Is way better
Especially QuoteXBalrog.
You forgot Quote X Ballos and Quote X Little's Child, silly!

Jan 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM
"Huzzah!"
I ship them together, but they probably stick together because of their programming... that and a little bit of friendship because they're androids.

Jan 4, 2015 at 1:54 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
TheRuggio15 said:
To my opinion Quote x Curly exists, but will never happen.
Let me explain: MAYBE Curly had a feeling for Quote, but Quote is more shy and keeps everything on himself (Thats the main reason because talks not to much times on the game), so Quote maybe had a felling for Curly, but he will never reveal it.
Also, this guy has reason, Quote and Curly are androids, if they were robots they would not show minimal care for the colons or the mimiga. Accordig to Wikipedia an android is a robot designed to look and act like a human, especially one with a body having a flesh-like resemblance. If this is true, Curly may had feelings for Quote. If they were robots that theory would be discarted automaticly, because a Robot is designed to do specific instructions, but an android does not have orders, it acts freely.

Well thats my theory.
I prefer iPhone to android.

But I get what you're saying. It's possible, even though quote and curly DID have orders though. They were sent to destroy the crown. They are 99% free to think and act freely, unlike the warrior robots (what were they called) that were most likely AI but were also programmed to do specific tasks.

Monster x x cats

Jan 7, 2015 at 5:58 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Quote and Curly are likely created by the same people, and they have similar design (although Curly is made out of indestructium apparently) so I think that would make them the closest androids can be to being siblings. Their love is likely platonic. I'm going to leave it at that.

(Also Quote x Sue is superior)

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
funwillfunwill said:
I prefer iPhone to android.
But I get what you're saying. It's possible, even though quote and curly DID have orders though. They were sent to destroy the crown. They are 99% free to think and act freely, unlike the warrior robots (what were they called) that were most likely AI but were also programmed to do specific tasks.
Monster x x cats
I didn't realize that, sorry.
Moon said:
Quote and Curly are likely created by the same people, and they have similar design (although Curly is made out of indestructium apparently) so I think that would make them the closest androids can be to being siblings. Their love is likely platonic. I'm going to leave it at that.
(Also Quote x Sue is superior)
There's no evidence they were made by the same people. And they have no similar design, just a few similitudes on the skin and nothing more.

And so, I repeat my point, Quote and Curly are androids, an android is designed specifficaly for acting like a human, they could have a relationship, although their creators created Quote and Curly to destroy a crown, so this ship could be total bullshit since I don't think their creators would program a relationship between these robots in an apocalypse were thousands of robots are sent to destroy every single life form on a floating island and to take a crown to bad hands.

Also, sorry for my bad english, Im Italian and I don't get it very well.

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:02 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Am i the only one who is agreeing with him?
Curly gave the airtank to Quote, Curly gave him the iron bond, Curly lives with Quote the rest of their lives on a nice paradise...
How come this not be love?
Yes, i agree. Notice that Bond have heart on it.

Oct 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Honestly, how could this pairing not be canon? I mean, granted, I've never actually written any fanfics about it, but, seriously, wow.

Oct 15, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Honestly, how could this pairing not be canon?
There is evidence to suggest it, but no decisive proof. They clearly care very much about each other, but for all we know, their relationship could be likened more to siblings or just friends. Not that the Quote X Curly isn't possible, it's just that we never exactly saw them explicitly expressing that type of affection, so it's up for interpretation. I, personally, am in favor of that theory, but it's just that- a theory.

I mean, granted, I've never actually written any fanfics about it, but, seriously, wow.
Well then I suppose you should write a fanfiction about Quote and Curly being in a committed relationship, because that will make it cannon and lay this debate to rest.

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:47 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I've never actually written any fanfics about it, but, seriously, wow.
while the fanfics may not have quote x curly in the name, they exist, and they are plentiful. Now, I've yet to see a quote x misery fanfic
AND I'M STILL WAITING!!!

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2015 at 5:33 AM
Modding Community Discord Moderator
CSE Discord Moderator
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Oct 16, 2015 at 4:09 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That's what YOU think

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Professional Whatever