Question

Sep 17, 2007 at 1:38 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Roonil Wazlib said:
Wish I'd never mentioned it.

That left me WAAAY too cranky for school and I'd been punished for snapping at the teacher.

FF = Fukin Fan

haha why you do that? aw mister cranky :)

Sep 17, 2007 at 1:48 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
yeah i had some bitchy teachers before that you just wanna to hit or slaughter something around those guidelines

Sep 17, 2007 at 2:03 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
xristosx said:
yeah i had some bitchy teachers before that you just wanna to hit or slaughter something around those guidelines
Letzzz try not hijack this one. I don't want all my threads in the drain.

So... What do you guys think is the cat thing in Monster X?

Sep 17, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
How about hell happening in a dream of Quote's (however strange that may sound...)?
I think that is just for the player.

Sep 17, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
Letzzz try not hijack this one. I don't want all my threads in the drain.

So... What do you guys think is the cat thing in Monster X?
that its a cat under the evil control of the crown bearer
or maybe it comes with the crown like a extra prize :cool:

Sep 18, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Because Pixel seems to have a thing for cats.
I think it is not meant to make sense on purpose, random humour.

Sep 18, 2007 at 1:37 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
Because Pixel seems to have a thing for cats.
I think it is not meant to make sense on purpose, random humour.

random things can be funny like how you can say no to the balrog fight
like the cat in his comic ame or something

Sep 20, 2007 at 2:56 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
I know it is, but how does the idea sound? Maybe for a fanfic?
Tell me what your idea is.

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:30 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Curly was running past the Prefab house when the island started quaking, and ducked inside. Then the floor collapsed. She ended up in the sacred grounds

How did Curly get through that part? Well, she has some sort of forcefield defensive system (as seen when you fight her), and she can jump twice as high as Quote can (when she's acting as your backup), but I'd imagine that although they may have worked to get through the first little part of Hell I, that long drop with instakill spikes at the bottom would have shorted out her forcefield and caused rather significant leg damage. She managed to drag herself to safety at the cost of a lot of her remaining energy. She was going to continue on after repairs, but Quote showed up to lug her around first. By the end of Hell II, she's recharged enough energy to aim and fire weapons with internal energy sources (although not move), and by the time you defeat Ballos she has enough energy to move slowly, but not run around.

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:49 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Slife said:
Curly was running past the Prefab house when the island started quaking, and ducked inside. Then the floor collapsed. She ended up in the sacred grounds

How did Curly get through that part? Well, she has some sort of forcefield defensive system (as seen when you fight her), and she can jump twice as high as Quote can (when she's acting as your backup), but I'd imagine that although they may have worked to get through the first little part of Hell I, that long drop with instakill spikes at the bottom would have shorted out her forcefield and caused rather significant leg damage. She managed to drag herself to safety at the cost of a lot of her remaining energy. She was going to continue on after repairs, but Quote showed up to lug her around first. By the end of Hell II, she's recharged enough energy to aim and fire weapons with internal energy sources (although not move), and by the time you defeat Ballos she has enough energy to move slowly, but not run around.
Still think she came in through the plantation entrance though, but an obstacle like B1 is very hard to avoid when trying to climb up instead of down.

Jan 18, 2008 at 6:25 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
She thought Ballos was in the other direction? ;)
She didn't know about ballos, she was just trying to make it to Balcony in order to help fight the Doctor. Would you rather Curly die in the heavy press gauntlet instead, assuming that she can even get that far.

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:16 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
She didn't know about ballos, she was just trying to make it to Balcony in order to help fight the Doctor. Would you rather Curly die in the heavy press gauntlet instead, assuming that she can even get that far.
Didn't she fight the Heavy Press?

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:26 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Didn't she fight the Heavy Press?
Why should she, it doesn't exactly move much does it.

Oh and sorry I meant the Press Gauntlet in plantation that blocks the way to last cave.

Jan 18, 2008 at 8:00 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Why would she die there? She has the Machine Gun, doesn't she.
Did the booster or machine gun help Quote any? It takes some temporary invincibility from a dragonfly and quite a lot of skill to get Quote up there. Trust me when I say that curly is not stupid enough to try it. Give the press gauntlet a go without Momorin's rocket to get the idea.

Jan 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
Did the booster or machine gun help Quote any? It takes some temporary invincibility from a dragonfly and quite a lot of skill to get Quote up there. Trust me when I say that curly is not stupid enough to try it. Give the press gauntlet a go without Momorin's rocket to get the idea.

maybe she went up in the booster after quote did? and then on the way to the doctor quote bet the undead core and she headed for cover when the blocks started to rain down and she fell into the hell area?

Jan 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
xristosx said:
maybe she went up in the booster after quote did? and then on the way to the doctor quote bet the undead core and she headed for cover when the blocks started to rain down and she fell into the hell area?
Curly doesn't know the password.