Question

Sep 14, 2007 at 4:33 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Atravir said:
You never do see the Korons again, do you? And Curly completely forgets about them by the end of the special ending.

ungreatful mom :p

Sep 14, 2007 at 5:10 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Sep 14, 2007 at 12:16 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Three of the Korons could be the ones outside the Throne Room; they were taken just before or after the Doctor acquired the flowers.

Also note that the island was not in the process of falling when Curly may have attempted to escape or find Quote. Hell may have been more easily accessible to her, she found a Nemesis somewhere, and the butes might not have been released yet.

Sep 14, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Softmints said:
Three of the Korons could be the ones outside the Throne Room; they were taken just before or after the Doctor acquired the flowers.

Also note that the island was not in the process of falling when Curly may have attempted to escape or find Quote. Hell may have been more easily accessible to her, she found a Nemesis somewhere, and the butes might not have been released yet.
When Quote entered Sacred Grounds, the butes would have come out to attack him then, leaving Curly surrounded by butes. I think the butes feed off ballos' infinite pool of magic and were trying to stop Quote from destroying their source of power.

Anything else?

Sep 14, 2007 at 9:00 PM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yes. Who's making these Nemisises, and do they know that they shoot ducks??

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
Yes. Who's making these Nemisises, and do they know that they shoot ducks??
The Goddess of course, the deity of the cave story world, think of it as something along the lines of excalibur or the holy hand grenade ( :p ). As for the ducks, yeah she probably has a sense of humour.

Sep 15, 2007 at 12:01 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
The Goddess of course, the deity of the cave story world, think of it as something along the lines of excalibur or the holy hand grenade ( :p ). As for the ducks, yeah she probably has a sense of humour.
the company is making it without testing it so they dont know it gets shitter with more exp, there like " wow its so powerful and i didnt even use any exp on it oh well it will probably be more powerful with more exp so no testing needed "
*and thats when microsoft screwed up* :D

Sep 15, 2007 at 12:14 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Any more questions?

Sep 15, 2007 at 4:10 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
No questions? :p

As for the Korons, fate threw Curly wherever it wanted and Curly couldn't do a thing to help the Korons until the special ending. I am sure that curly feels that they are alright since the island is safe, but the Korons may have been the small frenzied mimigas at Balcony, better that Curly didn't know. :p

Sep 15, 2007 at 5:26 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
No questions? :D

As for the Korons, fate threw Curly wherever it wanted and Curly couldn't do a thing to help the Korons until the special ending. I am sure that curly feels that they are alright since the island is safe, but the Korons may have been the small frenzied mimigas at Balcony, better that Curly didn't know. :p

and quote :p

Sep 15, 2007 at 5:41 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
xristosx said:
and quote :p
That would screw with his head.

But yeah, the small frenzied ones would have to have been Koron if not the ones that Curly took care of.

Sep 15, 2007 at 6:22 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
andwhyisit said:

Oops. I shot those... :p

Sep 17, 2007 at 6:01 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I like coming up with theories to answer these questions but no-one asks anymore.

Sep 17, 2007 at 9:54 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
KK, this thread helped sort out a lotta stuff I'd missed in the game even after 7-8 playthroughs.Thanks guys :)
BTW, there's no wall around for curly to climb up to b2.

And do you guys think the crystal works on robots?

Sep 17, 2007 at 11:35 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
KK, this thread helped sort out a lotta stuff I'd missed in the game even after 7-8 playthroughs.Thanks guys :)

if you read the fanfiction some person wrote you will find one persons perspective of what it does :p

Sep 17, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:

1. Machine gun remember! Also, I think Curly can jump higher than Quote.

2. Quote and Curly were very advanced for robots, the robot soldiers are simpler in construction for the soldier role (you will noticed that they are encased in a blue metal and do not have the synthetic skin) while Quote and Curly emulate humans alot more. I would have to say that the Red Crystal cannot directly affect any of the robots on its own, and if it could a robotic body cannot simulate the physical changes required for the frenzied/berserk state. Also, you can easily tell that the red crystal is meant to work on organic creatures.

Sep 17, 2007 at 1:26 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
1. Machine gun remember! Also, I think Curly can jump higher than Quote.

2. Quote and Curly were very advanced for robots, the robot soldiers are simpler in construction for the soldier role (you will noticed that they are encased in a blue metal and do not have the synthetic skin) while Quote and Curly emulate humans alot more. I would have to say that the Red Crystal cannot directly affect any of the robots on its own, and if it could a robotic body cannot simulate the physical changes required for the frenzied/berserk state. Also, you can easily tell that the red crystal is meant to work on organic creatures.
1. Hmm... A machine gun she didn't have when she was unconscious. But I see what you mean after Labyrinth Fight.

2. That's what I thought, but there's this fanfiction, XristosX mentioned it somewhere, where Quote DOES get affected by the crystal. But it's probably obvious that Quote doesn't get affected since Crystal deals only 1 damage in the boss fight.

How about hell happening in a dream of Quote's (however strange that may sound...)?

Sep 17, 2007 at 1:33 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
2. That's what I thought, but there's this fanfiction, XristosX mentioned it somewhere, where Quote DOES get affected by the crystal. But it's probably obvious that Quote doesn't get affected since Crystal deals only 1 damage in the boss fight.

yeah buts a awesome fan fiction :)