Positivity Thread

How much desu could a wood chuck if a wood could chuck desu?

• An instagram

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • You smell

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The computer business is just too competitive

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • It's impossible to chuck you

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Positivity thread!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Stop calling me

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Dec 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
One of the women who pulled over to help me during my accident came to see me at work today. She said she was thinking about me all week and had to visit to make sure I was okay. I was so touched that I hugged her before she left. It makes me so happy that people are that nice to care about a complete stranger.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:58 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm back home for a month of winter break and I cleaned my room and it's nicer than it's ever been and I have christmas lights up and it's all just lovely

Dec 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Dunc2403 said:
While I was in Australia I was a total chick magnet, at least ten girls were totally into me. They thought I was hot and they loved my accent.
Did you... rock oot with your cock oot?

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM
daughter of chivalry
Sure am jealous of Dunc.

..except guys. Yeah. Guys.

Again, shoulda got some numbarz

Dec 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Dunc2403 said:
~fetch CptFabulous

Whatever the result of that fetch is is likely the opposite of my answer.
I'm so sorry.

Dec 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Captain Fabulous said:
I'm so sorry.

[01:16] <Will> something about my above-average penis size

Anyway, I don't know what happened to me today. I exercised for four hours and then I came home, tore everything out of my wardrobe and re-categorized it because I wasn't happy with how it was last time. It is now as follows. Read to get a glimpse into my insanity.

Section 1: Casual Clothes

Long dresses/short dresses/hoodies/casual tops/t-shirts(*)/jeans + skirts

* This section is comprised of a clothes organizer with six compartments. The top two compartments contain plain shirts. The next three contain moderately blingy tees with shiny parts or completely covered in graphics. The final compartment is for extremely excessively blingy tees (the ones that are entirely sequins). Each compartment contains exactly 5 shirts. I am only allowed to pick from the top of one of the six piles. When I am done wearing that tee shirt, it goes back into the same compartment, but shuffled to the bottom of the pile. Like this, I can ensure proper rotation of my shirts for even wear and variety. A marker is placed on the pile I take the shirt from so that I don't accidentally place it in an incorrect compartment when I return it.

Section 2: Formal Clothes

This was fun because I was seeing if I could make a professional wardrobe suited to working in a law firm and was surprised to find that I have a moderately-sized formal wardrobe.

Needs no pants(*1)/Needs pants(*2)/Here are the pants(*3)/Accessories (*4)

*1 Dresses and really long tops, stockings or leggings are worn underneath these
*2 Dress shirts, smart tops and other similar things, these require appropriate pairing with an article from s3
*3 Embarrassingly small... Contains 2 pairs of black pants (jeans + dress pants) and 2 black skirts (pencil and a smart looking lace skirt), if anyone has suggestions for pants/skirts/bottoms that look professional, hit me up with suggestions
*4 Ties, stockings/leggings (to be worn with s1) in sheer, opaque and various lace patterns, gloves, etc.

Formal shoes at the bottom. So far I have knee-high leather boots, short boots (ankle height) with heels, lace-up navy heels and mary-janes. I think I need one or two pairs of shoes more before this is complete. Perhaps some dress shoes for when I feel like wearing my suit? And something else booty?

Section 3: Outerwear

Stuff that you'd put over stuff from sections 1 and 2: overcoats and scarves. Would only use this section in winter.

Oh yeah, and I sent everyone Christmas cards but I dunno when they'll get to everyone because mail is really unpredictable in december.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM
daughter of chivalry
I wish I had the patience to do all that. Dang.

Dec 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I guess it's time to start checking my mailbox every day until I get the card so my mom doesn't find out that I gave my address to a stranger

I guess if she finds it I'll say I have no idea where it came from and that I don't remember ever giving my address to somebody on the Internet, and proceed to blame Steam

Dec 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
and then never be allowed to play video games again

Dec 19, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
no

just never be allowed to buy video games on steam for like a month at most

plus I never buy games on steam, just the HIBs

Speaking of which HIB 7 is happening. woo

Dec 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Well for starters i have a ps vita wich is worth the cost and has some great games (gravity rush for example). Also my birthday is coming soon (january 1st), and thanks to ps plus ive got free access to some great ps3 and vita games.

Dec 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
The simple fact I'm alive after what I would call the 4 years of hell. S'what I be thankful for. Also, 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

Also, thankful I'm not in a bad relationship anymore.
And the fact I'm back on here.
And that I have no STD's, serious illnesses, bone disorders or fungal infections.

Man I've got a lot to be thankful for. ^.^
Also, the shrimp dish. Very tastilly, if you like the shrimps.

Dec 22, 2012 at 6:06 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Shrimps are the best, I had some yesterday, omnomnomnom.

I'm happy cause it's that period in between giving and waiting for a reaction. Like I said last time, all the christmas cards have been sent out, and now I've put all of the presents wrapped and under da tree too.

And I really love my gym. It's really expensive so I can't afford to go to it for too long (two month membership), but it has the ordinary amenities of a gym + an Olympic swimming pool + 2 half-swimming pools + deep high diving pool + dry sauna + steam room.

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:10 AM
"Huzzah!"
I have cookies, pie, chocolate, and all kinds of other delicious things surrounding me right now as I play video games through the night because I don't have to work tomorrow. :mahin:

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Woo I didn't get in trouble from the Christmas card!

And these are some sweet-ass (geddit) stickers, thanks so much Dinny.
This is going to be one of those presents that I'll never forget, I'm glad I got it on time!

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:28 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:32 PM
daughter of chivalry
1/10 cristmas hasn't started retard

I'm pretty happy because I managed to get christmas shopping for my family done all within 2 days. Pretty nifty. Might do some more shopping for people after too :) Better late than never, I always say.