Pokemon Black & White

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:09 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Pronouns: he/him
I've been seeing those around for weeks, so I'm pretty sure they're not legit.
But if they are, pignition's evolutions look retarded.

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:11 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
They are posted on Serebii under New Pokemon, not fake. So I'm pretty sure they are legit.

Either that or they are concepts.

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM
meep
WD said:
They are posted on Serebii under New Pokemon, not fake. So I'm pretty sure they are legit.

Either that or they are concepts.
Ah, I guess they finally got confirmed then.
And wotter's final form looks too much like dialga.

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
i don't care too much about pokemon anymore in some ways, but I'll still get white versoin

i always get a version every generation so i feel like i'm "keeping up with it" and because i love various aspects of pokemon

I really just enjoy playing it my own way; super slowly going through the game, raising each and every pokemon i catch so that every single one of them i have is around the same level for the whole game even if the number gets very very high, talking to every single npc, fighting every trainer, doing every minigame, doing really everything you can possibly do by yourself in a pokemon game

i do not care even a little tiny bit about competitive battling, and that's all anyone --especially the people near my age who still play it--are into. i just... it's not what I'm into, but people tell me i might as well not even play pokemon because it's all that matters. w/e mang w/e

anyway, i'm gonna pick the water otter that no one else loves

and i love that black deer thing that looks like it has a nose you can just push and it'd go "honk"
and the white version but black-skinned badass dinosaur robot golem legendary

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:03 AM
daughter of chivalry
ragnaroq said:
I really just enjoy playing it my own way; super slowly going through the game, raising each and every pokemon i catch so that every single one of them i have is around the same level for the whole game even if the number gets very very high, talking to every single npc, fighting every trainer, doing every minigame, doing really everything you can possibly do by yourself in a pokemon game

and i love that black deer thing that looks like it has a nose you can just push and it'd go "honk"

I agree with you. I can't stand people who are all like LOL LETZ BATTLE I HAVE ALL LVL 100s U SUK I ROOL, and the people who do absolutely everything (cheating included) to get every single pokemon and complete the pokedex, then super spam rare candies to get them to level 100 (I have a friend like this >_>)

And are you talking about the electric zebra dude?

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:08 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
... I haven't played a pokemon game all the way through since Silver vers. >_>
The pig one kinda reminds me of a moblin.
p109657-0-moblinorange.png

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:16 AM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
WD said:
I agree with you. I can't stand people who are all like LOL LETZ BATTLE I HAVE ALL LVL 100s U SUK I ROOL, and the people who do absolutely everything (cheating included) to get every single pokemon and complete the pokedex, then super spam rare candies to get them to level 100 (I have a friend like this >_>)

yes, this is the WORST. Really, people these days will gameshark pokemon to be level 100 with the perfect possibly moveset for that pokemon and the perfect EV/IV stats that pokemon could possibly have legitimately, without actually raising it or finding the TMs or anything. Hell, though, I hate the EV/IV crap so bad even if they did it completely from scratch I wouldn't want to be involved; in my opinion, although I know this would be impossible and even if it were hackers would find a way to bypass or abuse it, I'd by far most enjoy it if a pokemon were only "better than others of the same species" if you cared about it more, like, did things to make it happy, used it more, etc like in the anime/manga. If it was like that, and not full of hackers and people who take it way too seriously, I'd be into it, but as it stands now, I only like to fight the NPCs in the game that are at least programmed to act like they're part of the world and aren't obsessed with EVs/IVs.

And are you talking about the electric zebra dude?

yeah. The black one.

I also kinda like that dark/ground alligator, lol.

but not too many are like just jumping out as incredible to me. I'd love to see something else as adorable as Zigzagoon or Dunsparce.

and lol, i noticed that too noxid
and yet again, in the grass starter's case, the 2nd form looks 1000000000x better than the final. Some of the best-looking starters have that kinda fate it seems... not that the end looks bad at all, and actually quite nice, I much prefer the first two and wish it kept its limbs

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:21 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I just can't stop thinking Meguroko will run after people (rather slowly) while yelling NIBBLE NIBBLE NIBBLE! AH HAH HAH! JUST ONE BITE! PLEASE?

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:26 AM
inactive user
Hey! What legendary Pokemon have you all got, if any?

I have a Pokemon Yellow save with Articuno and Zapdos, and an Emerald save with Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. And that's without gamesharking, because I used an actual GBA.

Oh yeah and I am currently playing Diamond on an emulator. Haven't finished it. Had to turn the video quality down to shit though because No$GBA can't handle the graphics. Bleh :(

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
You pussy, sexysexons. buy the game already

Sep 5, 2010 at 2:02 AM
inactive user
immortalshippo said:
You pussy, sexysexons. buy the game already

fuck you and your buying things

I don't have a ds, I don't have any idea where to buy diamond anymore, and I don't have the money to buy either. why choose not-free over free, y'know?

Sep 5, 2010 at 4:21 AM
meep
Sep 5, 2010 at 4:44 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Yakkers said:

They're at the fifth generation, give them a break they even have any left.

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:18 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
OK, I'm definitely going with NO. 000 on this when I get it...
That thing looks SICK, although it kind of DOES reminds me of Milotic...:confused:

But the evolution of "Retardig" or whatever it's called doesn't look like lickylicky

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:29 AM
daughter of chivalry
Shadow the Past said:
They're at the fifth generation, give them a break they even have any left.

That doesn't give them an excuse to recycle old designs and just slap on a bunch of decorations. That's just plain lazy, man.

ALSO..

diph.php

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:36 AM
WD said:
That doesn't give them an excuse to recycle old designs and just slap on a bunch of decorations. That's just plain lazy, man.

ALSO..

diph.php

WOAH, what's the fat thing that is surprisingly fitting on that branch!?:confused:

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:43 AM
daughter of chivalry
...It's Totoro. From the animated movie My Neighbor Totoro.

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:47 AM
WD said:
...It's Totoro. From the animated movie My Neighbor Totoro.

...Ok, sorry I don't watch every anime movie there is out there...

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:49 AM
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Watch that god damn movie. Even I've watched that god damn movie. And while you're at it, watch Sprited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service as well.
In case you thought all anime is crap.
Which I do.
>:[

Anyway, Pokemon. I think it's good they're not using the first four generations. It's time for a clean slate.

Sep 5, 2010 at 5:49 AM
daughter of chivalry
joshworx said:
...Ok, sorry I don't watch every anime movie there is out there...

It's kind of a classic. =/ You don't need to be an LOL ANIMU fan to enjoy it, really.

Now, make some more bad jokes.

Back