Pokemon Black & White

Sep 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I am simply incapable of starting a new Pokemon game, in this generation or any of the previous. I'm used to taking things the easy way now (I.E. glitch copy rare candies/x ups/pokemon in general, etc.) and have no interest in working my way back up.

Speaking of level 100's, I've got about a dozen of them. Almost all of them are Legendaries, only about 3 of them are regular, I think they're all 100% legit, and one (Shedinja) I got using the Daycare training exploit (I.E. putting something on the up arrow key and going to a hill that requires the Mach bike to go up, and just leave it there overnight.)

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:33 AM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Shadow the Past said:
I am simply incapable of starting a new Pokemon game, in this generation or any of the previous. I'm used to taking things the easy way now (I.E. glitch copy rare candies/x ups/pokemon in general, etc.) and have no interest in working my way back up.

Speaking of level 100's, I've got about a dozen of them. Almost all of them are Legendaries, only about 3 of them are regular, I think they're all 100% legit, and one (Shedinja) I got using the Daycare training exploit (I.E. putting something on the up arrow key and going to a hill that requires the Mach bike to go up, and just leave it there overnight.)

HERETIC!!!1!!!1!1!!!111! :mad:

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
WD said:
Sheesh. There are already roms? What, are they gonna release a translated version too before the English release?

Jeebus. I can at least wait till Spring..
Yes, there's roms. But they're Japanese (since they were released AFTER the Japanese release. You did know the Japanese game came out already, didn't you?) and I can't tell what the FUCK they are saying at all. And I am going to get it in Spring.

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
Whoa, calm down. You're starting to sound like Rootan. All you need to know about that is that's a very, very bad thing to be.
They are aware that the japanese version is out.

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Sorry, didnt mean to sound like I am an asshole. I am typing this under the influence of fruit. Does anyone know how to figure out what japanese text says without highlighting it and posting into Google Translate or something like that, and without learning the entire Japanese language (both sets- Kanji and that other one)?

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:53 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Become good friends with the Japanese exchange student? There isn't really an easy way to translate one language to another, which is why people get paid (good?) money to do it.

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Well, i'm in middle school, with no japanese kids that actually know japanese, or anyone really caring about Japan, even when they know that it's the gaming centre of the world.

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM
/end
WD said:
Sheesh. There are already roms? What, are they gonna release a translated version too before the English release?

Yes, actually. About 7 or so people are working on it.

QuoteXCurly said:
Well, i'm in middle school, with no japanese kids that actually know japanese, or anyone really caring about Japan, even when they know that it's the gaming centre of the world.

You really need to stop sounding like Ryuuoutan.

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:06 AM
MetaSeraphim said:
Sorry. Not trying to do it.:mad:

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:20 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
QuoteXCurly said:
Yes, there's roms. But they're Japanese (since they were released AFTER the Japanese release. You did know the Japanese game came out already, didn't you?) and I can't tell what the FUCK they are saying at all. And I am going to get it in Spring.

-headdesk- That's what I was implying...

MetaSeraphim said:

NOT a ryuuoutan!!!11one!11

Sep 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM
does anyone have a link to where the roms are? Or is that illegal questioning? (Like anyone cares)

Sep 25, 2010 at 7:41 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Don't ask, don't answer. That's pretty against the rules here.
Just use your internet savvy to figure it out.

Sep 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
that's gay...

Sep 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Been here way too long...
Don't you mean it's...
FAAABULOUS!!
?
Anyway, can someone tell me the exact date I'll be able to buy this game, since I'm much too lazy to look it up?

Sep 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
joshworx said:
that's gay...

Your mother is homosexual.

And Fab, as far as I know, there is no specific date. Just Spring 2011 for N. AmeriKKKa.

Back