Plantation Puppy

Do you think that there are more puppies than we see?

• YES

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hmm, yeah, I guess

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wierd but true...maybe?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Not at all. You are stupid.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 28, 2018 at 4:47 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
True, but I prefer your theory to his....so weird.

Mar 28, 2018 at 5:06 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Which is odd considering i suggested that Mimigas could eat dogs
That statement doesn't even make sense. Mimigas are plant eaters. They are bunnies after all (oof).

Mar 28, 2018 at 5:13 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
That statement doesn't even make sense. Mimigas are plant eaters. They are bunnies after all (oof).

No, if anything ate those dogs, it was the Drolls. Or Balrog.

Mar 28, 2018 at 5:18 PM

That's why i said the idea was idiotic

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:22 PM
Yes, but a "love triangle" is even more odd.
(No offense intended!)

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:45 PM
Surprisingly, this was the one thread that i thought wouldn't bring up shipping to any capacity

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:55 PM
What does that mean?

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:05 PM
I still have no idea what that means.

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:10 PM
Mar 28, 2018 at 6:26 PM
Mar 28, 2018 at 6:40 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This thread has already gone to hell. If you think Cyber's theories are dumb and yet you wanna keep talking about a nonexistent dragon twin, then it's all on you.

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:43 PM
This thread has already gone to hell. If you think Cyber's theories are dumb and yet you wanna keep talking about a nonexistent dragon twin, then it's all on you.

Ouch.

You know, all theories are valid. That is why they are called theories.

"Theory
Noun
A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained: Darwin's theory of evolution."

Theories are all possible, Cyber's is possible, mine is possible, and every other theory on earth is possible.
We are only trying to find the correct one.

I admit, we may have been a bit fresh to Cyber, and I sincerely apologize if I hurt his or your feelings.

But, there is no need to be rude. If you only have risque comments and words used in a crude fashion, I suggest you go to some other forum.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 7:17 PM
If someone is offended that easily, i'm pretty sure they shouldn't be on any forum site, or just the internet in general

Mar 28, 2018 at 7:18 PM
If someone is offended that easily, i'm pretty sure they shouldn't be on any forum site, or just the internet in general

I just dislike rudeness.

Mar 28, 2018 at 8:08 PM
It's kinda hypocritical for you to say that. Just let other people have their fun whilst you have yours.

It's just...rudeness is impolite. (That is actually literally the meaning of "rude", and I am using "literally" in the correct tense.)
I am not trying to be better than everyone else, I just, as a rule do not try to be rude.
Unfortunately, I am often rude without realizing it, leading to people saying, "Oh, you always try not to be rude, huh? Well, look what you said here..."

I know how it hurts my feelings when other people are rude to me, and I dislike that immensely, so I try not to hurt other peoples and give them that feeling more than nessisary.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 9:28 PM
Professional Whatever
it was pretty rude tho serri.

Mar 28, 2018 at 9:36 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Not to derail but considering the age we live in not wanting someone on the internet at all because they get offended easily is pretty bad.

Mar 28, 2018 at 10:07 PM
War criminal
I'm just saying, they shouldn't be berating someone for contributing to their theory, no matter how farfetched it all is. And with comments like "stay off the internet" or "move to another forum", it really shows who is really being the rude one here.