Plantation Puppy

Do you think that there are more puppies than we see?

• YES

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hmm, yeah, I guess

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wierd but true...maybe?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Not at all. You are stupid.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 26, 2018 at 4:57 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Okay, I was playing CS recently, and I got to the puppy in the Plantation, he gave me the life capsule and life pot,(I hadn't collected it) and he said, "Say hi to Curly!"

So, he/she must be one of Jenka's puppies, right? Well, I went back to the Sand Zone, and the puppy was still there, so was the puppy another one? Maybe the Labyrinth had one? (The paw print on Monster X was quite a bit larger than the Cat's.

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:33 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
It wouldn't look very off for the puppers to have a story of their own, especially considering how they are owned by a witch like Jenka.
I mean nobody has a clear answer for the pupper near Ballos after all, to my knowledge.

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:52 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Okay, I was playing CS recently, and I got to the puppy in the Plantation, he gave me the life capsule and life pot,(I hadn't collected it) and he said, "Say hi to Curly!"

So, he/she must be one of Jenka's puppies, right? Well, I went back to the Sand Zone, and the puppy was still there, so was the puppy another one? Maybe the Labyrinth had one? (The paw print on Monster X was quite a bit larger than the Cat's.
Those doggos are magical and can teleport and talk so I would not be surprised if the dog was actually, get this, a hologram.

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:11 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Those doggos are magical and can teleport and talk so I would not be surprised if the dog was actually, get this, a hologram.

Yes, but how would a hologram give you a life capsule?
And doggies are never seen to teleport in the game, are they?

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:17 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well, isn't there only one puppy when you visit Jenka's house after having handed her the fifth puppy? If so, then the one in the Plantation could be any of the other four. One would naturally assume that the one in the Plantation is the one that you initially take from Curly's house, but if you hand that one to Jenka last, I guess that makes it some other puppy that hands you the life capsule in the Plantation.

I'm not sure how you're trying to insinuate that there might be more than five puppies shown in-game, unless you want to count the spirit puppy right before the Ballos fight as a sixth puppy, or the smaller puppies in that end credits scene at Jenka's house.

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:23 PM
Well, isn't there only one puppy when you visit Jenka's house after having handed her the fifth puppy? If so, then the one in the Plantation could be any of the other four. One would naturally assume that the one in the Plantation is the one that you initially take from Curly's house, but if you hand that one to Jenka last, I guess that makes it some other puppy that hands you the life capsule in the Plantation.

I'm not sure how you're trying to insinuate that there might be more than five puppies, unless you want to count the spirit puppy right before the Ballos fight as a sixth puppy.

I believe it is shown that Balrog killed all but one puppy.
And then it is shown that the one puppy that Jenka had has puppies, with another puppy beside it.(This is in the end credits.)

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:35 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't think it's implied that Balrog killed them, otherwise we would've seen their carcasses in the room as well.

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:39 PM
I don't think it's implied that Balrog killed them, otherwise we would've seen their carcasses in the room as well.

True, but where did they go?
They don't ever turn up again, unless the Plantaition pup is one of them, in which case, where are the other three?

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:40 PM
Org Discord Admin
Well, given the openness of the story (both from the player and author's perspective), you can make up fun theories that are technically undisprovable.

Now, why would Jenka (and Ballos) adopt dogs? How do those puppies survive in the Sand Zone? Where do more puppies come from in the credits?
There's really a bunch of possible answers: Dogs may be animals that are physically stronger than everything else in this universe, including Quote and Curly.
Or there are way too many puppies on the island and Jenka just thinks they're the ones she knows.
Or dogs also know magic, and therefore can be assistants to witches and wizards.
Or said witches and wizards just love dogs and cast some protective or other magic on them.

(Of course, though, theories are mostly only accepted when they are backed up with proof and evidence. Or if they just make sense.)

In case of the puppy in Plantation, that's just Jenka in a magic disguise. :D

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:42 PM
I believe it is shown that Balrog killed all but one puppy.
And then it is shown that the one puppy that Jenka had has puppies, with another puppy beside it.(This is in the end credits.)

I highly doubt that is the case, as all of the other credit drawings show actions from the game

And for the idea of Balrog killing them, i believe that the puppy encountered before the seal chamber is the only one that he might have killed, as the puppy itself has a ghostly aura. If he did kill the others, it is possible that he stuffed their corpses into the pots or took them with him

Mar 26, 2018 at 6:45 PM
I highly doubt that is the case, as all of the other credit drawings show actions from the game

And for the idea of Balrog killing them, i believe that the puppy encountered before the seal chamber is the only one that he might have killed, as the puppy itself has a ghostly aura. If he did kill the others, it is possible that he stuffed their corpses into the pots or took them with him

Yes, but the puppy says that Ballos is his master, so it can't be one of Jenka's pups.

Mar 26, 2018 at 7:20 PM
Also, back to the question of how the puppy got there, maybe Balrog didn't kill them immediately and took them to the plantation to use as food for the Mimigas or Drolls, and the courier just was one that escaped? Granted, he states that he was hired as a courier, but that was the best i could come up with

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018 at 7:55 PM
Another thing, in the credits there is a little cutscene showing Jenka with two dogs and lots of tiny pups, whitch brings the question, how could the dogs have puppies, even if all the dogs were there?

There must have been another dog involved, because all of Jenka's dogs are male.

I checked their names, and all of them are male names.

Mar 26, 2018 at 8:29 PM
Another thing, in the credits there is a little cutscene showing Jenka with two dogs and lots of tiny pups, whitch brings the question, how could the dogs have puppies, even if all the dogs were there?

There must have been another dog involved, because all of Jenka's dogs are male.

I checked their names, and all of them are male names.

Well in that case, i'm pretty sure you could rule out reproduction. Asking how Jenka's dogs had puppies is the equivalent of asking how the dogs even made it onto the island in the first place, or why after creating the core of the island and the races that live on it (Although it is unknown if Jenka created it's races or if they were already existing inhabitants that she just didn't have a reason or the heart to kill off), as well as changing the island (Once again, it's unknown if she made all of the caves or if they were already existing) that she decided to live in SAND ZONE of all places.

Mar 26, 2018 at 9:08 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
True, but where did they go?
They don't ever turn up again, unless the Plantaition pup is one of them, in which case, where are the other three?
No what really happened is once balrog game jenkas puppies decided to go scatter around and play some games

one went to the plantation, one stayed with jenka and the other 3 went to the surface and will return in the near future

there was a sixth puppy owned by ballos and that puppy asked jenka for teleportation powers

Mar 26, 2018 at 9:19 PM
No what really happened is once balrog game jenkas puppies decided to go scatter around and play some games

one went to the plantation, one stayed with jenka and the other 3 went to the surface and will return in the near future

there was a sixth puppy owned by ballos and that puppy asked jenka for teleportation powers

Okay, I've got to admit, that is the best(and most kid-freindly) theory.

Mar 26, 2018 at 11:33 PM

How exactly would the puppies safety descend to the surface?

Mar 27, 2018 at 12:22 AM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
How exactly would the puppies safety descend to the surface?
through the dragons obviously

one of the dragons in the egg corridor actually hatched properly (besides num. 00) and it flew with the 3 puppies to the surface

once the puppies come back the dragon and kazumas dragon will become great friends

Mar 27, 2018 at 4:02 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
through the dragons obviously

one of the dragons in the egg corridor actually hatched properly (besides num. 00) and it flew with the 3 puppies to the surface

once the puppies come back the dragon and kazumas dragon will become great friends
The real question is how did the doggo get up there. Also how would a dragon pick up a dog.