Apr 29, 2017 at 4:04 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
That's because you are well, just another character presented in the narrative. You only have a set amount of replies to use, but most of the time they're only stuff that most people would say to Niko in context.
Giving the player a lot more options to use that directly alter the story and Niko's opinion of the player would be very nice, but it'd make it a lot harder to program especially when it comes to bug testing.

Still, i was dying to let Niko know i now fry pancakes for a living

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Still, i was dying to let Niko know i now bake pancakes for a living

What kind of monster BAKES pancakes? Pancakes should be fried!

Jun 21, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Hey guys I made a remix of a song in my own game you should check it out:
(Technically not originally my own song though since Night wrong the original, and pretty much all of the OneShot OST)

Also, the Solstice OST is out now too, if you like listening to tunes: https://nightmargin.bandcamp.com/album/oneshot-solstice-soundtrack

Oct 4, 2017 at 5:41 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Still Steam-only? :(

Oct 13, 2017 at 9:42 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Still Steam-only? :(
Yeah, we'll probably look into releasing via other distributors once we have the localizations and ports (mac, Linux) done. We're making good progress on the localizations now (Japanese is out, and soon Portuguese, French, and Spanish will be too.)

Oct 14, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Yeah, we'll probably look into releasing via other distributors once we have the localizations and ports (mac, Linux) done. We're making good progress on the localizations now (Japanese is out, and soon Portuguese, French, and Spanish will be too.)
I haven't bought and played the game yet, it's at the top of my list of games to play next, but I primarly use a mac so if help is needed I could set the time and test it ( I'm the kind of guy who tries to read and do everything on first playthrough).

Regardless glad you are working on localization and ports!

Jan 30, 2022 at 1:00 AM
Based Member
I remember seeing this thread back in 2017, and then totally forgetting about it until I started hearing about it again in 2020, some months after I finally got around to playing Undertale. I bought and downloaded the DRM-free version of this game a few months ago, but still haven't played it yet. I'll be excited to play this game when I do finally get around to it.