On the Subject of Why Mimigas Wear Sweaters and Also Their Attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Neophyte Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Why exactly do they wear sweaters? And who knits those sweaters? Why isn't Sue wearing any pants? Wasn't she wearing pants when she came to the island? No? Oh, well... Ok then, but why is that? I mean come on, millions of questions arise here! Where did Jack get those goggles? Why are King's eyes red? Why don't ANY MIMIGAS IN THE ENTIRE GAME wear pants? It's wierd, eh?

Maby every now and then they have a spontaneous orgy and they don't want to take their pants off?

YES. YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Jun 20, 2008 at 11:28 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
p39661-0-nou.jpg

You care too much about such petty things which doesn't build... except, imaginations :D .

K in order to influence guts into upgrading their right brain, I'm gonna rebut every single doubt you have with my left brain.
  • Sweaters. K they're bunny-antecessors(wait do I spell it right?) so they should have nice enough fur to keep them warm. But who knows, evolving has reduced they're immunity to cold, thus they need tops. But on the other hand,
  • Pants. www.wtf.orgy they're not YOU you know, they probably had enough fur at the bottom probaly 'cause......... they have quite a water supply(the reservoir) so they pee too much. And so they need heat at their bottom to relieve their spincher or whateveryoucallit. But fur on the contrary(eheh?) makes their whatever hard so they reproduce less :p

Iminarushkthxbbai

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:06 AM
Guy with Sword
JacobX891 said:
Why exactly do they wear sweaters? And who knits those sweaters? Why isn't Sue wearing any pants? Wasn't she wearing pants when she came to the island? No? Oh, well... Ok then, but why is that? I mean come on, millions of questions arise here! Where did Jack get those goggles? Why are King's eyes red? Why don't ANY MIMIGAS IN THE ENTIRE GAME wear pants? It's wierd, eh?[/size][/font]
Pixel is a pervert. Believe it.

The fact that Mimigas don't wear pants and the fact that Misery is and emo slut are the main reasons Cave Story has been 34'd so much.
How do I know? GOOGLE JAPAN.

Jun 21, 2008 at 2:30 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The CS Earth thread damn near proved that Mimiga are not evolved rabbits.

King was most likely exposed to the red flowers since all other Mimiga his age fought in the red flower war. The remaining mimiga are either teenagers and below, or too old to have fought in the war. This explains how he has the red eyes since they all get red eyes when transforming into ravil/rabil (a.k.a the Mimiga frenzy state).

Mimiga probably have different standards when it comes to clothing, both in what is appropriate and inappropriate.

The goggles were probably left behind by human explorers, it is obvious that humans have explored the island before.

Any other questions?

Jun 21, 2008 at 3:37 AM
Guy with Sword
JacobX891 said:
misery is a slut since when?
She's not, most fan art makes her out to be one though. Seriously, they do.
Fan art 1 2 3 4

Oh, and Mimigas don't wear pants because they have the haunched hindquarters, so pants really wouldn't fit them well.
diph.php

Jun 21, 2008 at 5:19 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
And what about Sue? Cuz she's just wearing a sweater like the other mimigas, and no pants (like the other mimigas), however she is NOT a mimiga. She's a transformed human.
What the hell happened to her pants?
If you were from a culture where clothes are never worn except in winter and then moved into our society where it is taboo to be unclothed in public then we would force them to wear clothing or GTFO. If Sue wanted to stay there then she had to follow clothing standards. Itoh stayed clear of EVERYTHING, so he didn't have to follow any standards.

And stop rule 34ing cave story in this thread, the chaco thread is for that. All Mimiga in the village except for Toroko alienated themselves from Sue. And Toroko is a FEMALE Mimiga!

Anything else?

Jun 21, 2008 at 5:49 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
andwhyisit said:
And stop rule 34ing cave story in this thread, the chaco thread is for that. All Mimiga in the village except for Toroko alienated themselves from Sue. And Toroko is a FEMALE Mimiga!
Hey, don't discriminate. Lesbian love is still love. :D

Jun 21, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Go back to bed InuYasha :D
Seriously though I think you're looking a bit deeply into this and frankly it's starting to get a bit weird >_> By all means you can have your delicious sexy mimiga fantasies but I seriously doubt that not wearing pants qualifies Sue for sluttery and that every scene in game qualifies as rape tiem. It's called style of design, and the artistic design for Mimigas seems to be that pants are optional (Santa wears 'em too). I know I know, lipstick etc, but I'm pretty sure that was just a joke/easter egg.
Delicious androgyny.

Jun 21, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Because it's easier to wank around without the pants? Think about it - if they wore pants on their tailed lower torsos, how mutch time do you thinque they'd require pulling it on and taking it off? They'd have even lost their horniness with all the frustration that comes along with taking the pants off. That'd really suck...

And I thought you were smart with these stuff, Hanyou.

Jun 21, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
With their haunched hindquarters it makes it near impossible to wear pants. Atravir mentioned this. Also this eventually would have become the clothing standard.

Sue would be deeply disturbed if Toroko did that and wouldn't exactly want to be around her anymore. Sue is still human of mind, that means that such a pairing would be cross-species as well as cross-gender.

Anything else?

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:36 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Note that her Mimiga form didn't include pants, yet her Human form did. Who would give her pants anyway? Not like the Mimiga would have any. How would she be able to wear pants? They would constantly ride at her legs and trip her over. Also the lower regions are sufficiently covered in fur and Sue would have to adjust to the Mimiga's clothing standards with no options left anyway.

Anything else?

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:38 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
Note that her Mimiga form didn't include pants, yet her Human form did. Who would give her pants anyway? Not like the Mimiga would have any. How would she be able to wear pants? They would constantly ride at her legs and trip her over. Also the lower regions are sufficiently covered in fur and Sue would have to adjust to the Mimiga's clothing standards with no options left anyway.

Anything else?
I wouldn't go around males without my pants on if I were female regardless of how mutch fur there was in place. Would you?

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:58 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Wait a minute...

I looked at pixel's artwork. Seems that most mimiga upper-body clothing is long enough to cover the lower regions (look at sue and king in the below image). But it seems that there isn't a taboo against having uncovered lower regions (look at jack in the below image). But they are definitely not wearing pants.

p39994-0-migimas.jpg

And it seems that the koron wear pants (look at below image) but no upper body clothing. I may guess that clothing is optional with Mimiga, but all Mimiga wore clothing of some kind, so I would be wrong with that assumption.

p39994-1-curly.jpg

So sue is covered, just isn't wearing pants.

Does this explain everything?

Jun 21, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
But the Korons wearing pants would go against the launched hindquarters idea. So it doesn't really make sense that Sue picks a skirt over pants.
Sorry but I do not know Mimiga clothing standards.

Jun 21, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Sue is a human, and senses of clothing will always remain. This point goes directly in favour of Sue being a furry.
Maybe she became shorter when she transformed and her shirt covers her pants? You could see that her shirt was covering her legs. Look at image no.1 again.

Jun 21, 2008 at 6:48 PM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
And it seems that the koron wear pants (look at below image) but no upper body clothing. I may guess that clothing is optional with Mimiga, but all Mimiga wore clothing of some kind, so I would be wrong with that assumption.
Um, I think they wear hoodies. They wear something at least, look at the sprite.
p40000-0-thekorons.gif

Everything else I agree with, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.