Now Taking ORG Requests

Aug 16, 2015 at 8:13 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hiya! I would love to see one (or both) of these two. Because the OST was *awesome.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEzqWGp2WA

at: 6:23 [DAEDALUS] and 12:05 [Explorer].

For Explorer, this may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtnY-g8DJ4c

Jan 3, 2016 at 2:25 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Viva La Vida. Or have you already done that one? I'd just love to hear that one.

Jan 7, 2016 at 4:45 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
can you make org this
can you help make video of org??
and this to use for my halflife of cavestory mod

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2016 at 2:33 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Viva La Vida.
If it helps. I would actually love to see this as well as it is a very nostalgic song for me.

As for a request of my own, and it's a pretty quick song so be warned. It's another one of my favorite songs. Sabrepulse - White Tiger. It is a chiptune so I think it would fit the Organya format.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2016 at 8:39 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I've got a lot of work on my plate so I might not get to many of these. I already have a Megalovania ORG, though, so I'll just post the link here. I feel like the intro has elements of the Earthbound version but otherwise it is pretty much all Undertale.

EDIT:

Geez I was a bit sassy when I was making this thread all that time ago, I guess I'll just leave it as it is. It's hard to believe it's been so long since I made this thread.

Anyway, here is what I did for zxin. I'm very satisfied with it.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2016 at 11:24 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Could you do the Pacman's Park/Blocktown remix from Smash 4? I wasn't able to find true sheet music for it, but someone remade it in Synthesia here and included some in their video, though it might be a bit small to read.

EDIT: I've uploaded the sheet music and midi to a much safer google drive here.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2016 at 1:44 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I wasn't able to find true sheet music for it, but someone remade it in Synthesia here and included some in their video, though it might be a bit small to read.
Good news: there are links to a sheet music PDF and MIDI file in the video description.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2016 at 1:58 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
FYI: there are links to a sheet music PDF and MIDI file in the video description.
This is true, though the links are to mediafire which is kind of sketchy. I got popunders when I tried to download them myself.
Either way, I've uploaded the sheet music and midi to a much safer google drive here.

Feb 13, 2016 at 1:58 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Could you make an ORG of the Dr. Neo Cortex theme from Crash Bandicoot? There is a MIDI on "http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/" if that helps.
Scroll down until you get to Crash BAndicoot and it will be there. If you use MIDIEditor, you can see all the instruments and notes.

Mar 10, 2016 at 7:59 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Mar 13, 2016 at 1:59 AM
I'm working on all of these BTW. I just have a lot to work on right now.

EDIT:

There are a lot of ORGs that I can't do due to a lack of sheet music or lack of interest. Additionally, I'd greatly appreciate if everyone stopped using this thread and started PMing me. It helps me keep track of things better. I am making a list of ORGs that I currently consider to be in my lineup of "things to do". If your request is not on it, resubmit it by PM.
  • Cortex Boss
  • That Pacman one.
  • That MACINTOSH thing.
EDIT EDIT:
Finished Dr. Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot. Finished this one for you, @WFlash00

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Wow, thanks so much man! It sounds amazing!

May 10, 2016 at 7:48 AM
Catz R cool
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"..."
I've got a lot of work on my plate so I might not get to many of these. I already have a Megalovania ORG, though, so I'll just post the link here. I feel like the intro has elements of the Earthbound version but otherwise it is pretty much all Undertale.

EDIT:

Geez I was a bit sassy when I was making this thread all that time ago, I guess I'll just leave it as it is. It's hard to believe it's been so long since I made this thread.

Anyway, here is what I did for zxin. I'm very satisfied with it.
Lol nice ideas. But music-wise, I'd think that the one you made for zxin sounds too dissonant with different pieces, different keys, and different chord progressions. Especially the start bit.

That aside, the rest of the music are pretty good!

Last edited:
May 11, 2016 at 12:51 AM
Catz R cool
"..."
First of all: It sounds great, I don't know what your problem is.
Second of all: You would think this? What does that mean? You say that you would think all that you say, and then just never bring it up again.
Okay then. If you think it's good, then it's up to you. I'm not going to criticize anyone

May 11, 2016 at 8:33 PM
Lol nice ideas. But music-wise, I'd think that the one you made for zxin sounds too dissonant with different pieces, different keys, and different chord progressions. Especially the start bit.

That aside, the rest of the music are pretty good!

Note that I'm not being hostile in any way, but the ORG I made for zxin is not dissonant and it's in the same key, I made sure of that.

May 12, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Catz R cool
"..."
Note that I'm not being hostile in any way, but the ORG I made for zxin is not dissonant and it's in the same key, I made sure of that.
Actually, there are parts, especially the start of the main section, where there are the C minor and the F minor chords played together. Then there is a part with C major 7 and C minor, which sounds even more out of place. Bar 40: Once again, B flat minor with C minor. Doesn't really work well.
I don't know what's wrong, maybe I have the wrong version of the piece, or that file is corrupted, or maybe it's just that you've gotten used to that tune.
Note that I'm not really blaming you for anything, if zxin thinks it's good, it's up to him.