[not a]MOD - Release 3, Incomplete Revision

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Someone replied?! :balrog:

I haven't gotten one in a while! ^_^

But, anyways, you can't do it in the first release, only the joke second one. Go through Silence Bridge until you reach a mountain with a house on it. Enter the house, and inspect Chaco's Fireplace. You will fall into Sacred Grounds.

Do note that it's pretty empty, and there's no way to die, so unless you want to hear what the voice tells you, you can just load the save that comes with the mod to get to the good part.

Good luck defeating Ballos...

★★★★★

And though I sound like a broken record, I'm still working on this! It's just that I keep introducing bugs or oversights when I really should just be patching everything up in the first place. -,_-,

Sep 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Polaris said:
But, anyways, you can't do it in the first release, only the joke second one
Joke...Second one?
WHERE IS THIS JOKE SECOND ONE
:sue:
Edit: IGNOOOOORE

Sep 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Yeah, it was kinda two pages away, sorry. :p

At least you found it, though!

★★★★★

Okay okay look.

I haven't gotten ANY access to a computer in the most annoyingly long amount of time. >:

Naturally this makes me extremely sadface. I really would like to work on this, it's just that I can't. I'm hoping that might change a bit in the near future, but I'm not getting my hopes up in this case.

So, yesterday I finally had a laptop for a few hours. In that time, I made a few small edits, threw in a red herring, adjusted the Readme a whole bunch and zipped up the incomplete demo.

Yes. A demo of a demo.

Now, please note that I fully encourage you to open up the files and rummage around. I have a few things scattered around that can't be seen by just playing the game because, again, incomplete. For those unaware, an editor like Booster's Lab or Cave Editor will help out with this.

Please also note that I might have slightly screwed up things that were working perfectly fine before, usually to quickly test out something I worked on. There will also obviously be little hints and spoilers of things to come, and I don't really care if you see these because spoilers don't mean much in a mod like this.

And finally, if you don't like playing through slightly buggy, unpolished things, go ahead and ignore this demo. It's really only up to make me feel better, and to give a scavenger hunt and extra bits of content to those who care for such things. A complete, polished demo will be up eventually, but what you feel about that depends on how patient you are...

Anyway, here it is.

Beta(except not really)

I probably know of any bugs lurking about, but if you really want to say something or you think you have something I haven't noticed, feel free to complain.

Also feel free to complain about my extremely stupid tactics. ;)

Bye! I'll update the link with bugfixes whenever possible...

Sep 25, 2013 at 2:15 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
OMG YES AND UPDATE!
I'm gonna play it then I'll be right back! :D

AFTER PLAYING:

That was hilarious. Killing all the Hoppy things was quite fun! Though once I got to Mimiga Village the game crashed, which I assume you did on purpose.
And it's kinda hard with 1 health :p (And I totally didn't up my health to 100 or anything XD)
But really! Great job!

Oh yeah. In the area with the charm thing, you can't get to the sign, for whatever reason. Hard to explain.

Sep 25, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Ah yes, I accidentally used water tiles for some reason. You have to use the Booster really well to get past it(I recommend boosting straight up while going to the right, so you don't touch the tile that launches you downwards.)

The sign has every sound effect on it...

Also, thanks for playing. I'm happy you enjoyed it! :3

The Mimiga Village crash is indeed on purpose. =o

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Quote's last name is Atun??? :O

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
It's what I think it could be.

It fits with the punctuation theme (Quotation), and I think it sounds more awesome than Mark. Especially since a Quote Mark is just a "", implying silence, which makes sense in the regular game...while a Quotation is more of a "Something said" since Quote actually does communicate here (if not verbally).

Of course, he likely has no last name, just like Curly Brace technically has no last name, but I thought it sounded nice.

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM
hi hi
I recorded a quick gameplay of your mod.
I know I missed a lot of stuff, though...
It was my first gameplay, after all.

Gotta love the Hoppies part. I quit after a few tries. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFD52f1Idac

[/bump]

Edit:
Okay no, that just wasn't enough. Here you go, I managed to get past Hoppies. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hwMTFRwBGU

Nov 2, 2014 at 4:13 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
This mod looks good, great job! *Noticed that this mod is a year old* Still a great job!

Nov 8, 2014 at 1:31 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I, uh, notice that this is an old mod?!?!?
but I'd like to play it, and give my thoughts on it
although it's probably not even worth doing it anyway
oh well
Alpha playthrough
les do dis
---

well that was interesting

diph.php

-what even happened here

k so I'm already at clock tower
gg

misery is cute