Music Requests Thread

Jan 19, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Okay so I've listened to the new org, and I think I'll go over pretty much everything I think.

So first, this song is alot like what I envisioned with my last request, the end thing and blah blah. I can see the sad here, but the sinister could use more emphasis. I think the reason is the background sound never breaks. That is, the song never really segments itself, everything just kinda blends together. It's a bit of a newer musician trait from what I've seen. You definately have made it so the sounds aren't sharp or unpleasent, but a composition element needs improvement.

The beggining is promising, but it doesn't go anywhere. It feels like it's missing a significant chunk of what it could be, which is disappointing. To describe this in one word I would say, almost. That is how it feels.

These are the words of both me and my music friend, I hope you can improve, and its great of you again to take on all these requests to improve your music.

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
recolorme's request is complete. See first post.

HyMyNameIsMatt said:
Okay so I've listened to the new org, and I think I'll go over pretty much everything I think.

So first, this song is alot like what I envisioned with my last request, the end thing and blah blah. I can see the sad here, but the sinister could use more emphasis. I think the reason is the background sound never breaks. That is, the song never really segments itself, everything just kinda blends together. It's a bit of a newer musician trait from what I've seen. You definately have made it so the sounds aren't sharp or unpleasent, but a composition element needs improvement.

The beggining is promising, but it doesn't go anywhere. It feels like it's missing a significant chunk of what it could be, which is disappointing. To describe this in one word I would say, almost. That is how it feels.

These are the words of both me and my music friend, I hope you can improve, and its great of you again to take on all these requests to improve your music.
I shall thank you and your friend very much for pointing out the notable features in my composition. Yes, very much. This encourages me much on working out my weak points, and I would be glad to take on more composition requests (and hopefully deliver the transcribing requests, too, as soon as I can), and of course comments, too.

Feb 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
May I request a original composition? I want the song to sound like a calm song. Kinda like a theme for a grass level.

Feb 8, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Go on. Your request ticket is {24}.

Also, notice that I haven't made much progress since the last request had been submitted. Things were a bit different since back then, and my expectations weren't really met, so I lost time transcribing ORGs (or I became much lazier...it can't be helped). I dunno. Probably I should be transcribing the pending ORGs the following days.

Well anyway, this thread won't die for now. When things go smooth again, I shall be accepting more requests.

recolorme's request is done. See first post.

Feb 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Thank you! It sounds so nice! May I use it for a game I am making with a friend? I'll credit you.

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Sure, sure. Thanks.

Sep 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM
"Huzzah!"
Composition request http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oya43OmSoeY
pillow of fire by GIRakaCheezer (eyes of flame remix)