Movie

Apr 14, 2010 at 2:22 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
JetHawk95 said:
I use 3Ds MAX For The Models And Textures Then I Use AutoDesk Maya for the animating side of things
That sounds good
For now though I would say just model the core since we won't need him for quite a while (Taking a lot of time for script casting and addressing problems)
Question: Hajime, Nene, Mick, Shinobu, and Kakeru (Jenka's dogs)
should we have the same dog (Like how it is with the game[Looks]) or different ones to make it seem more realistic. Or just the same breed of dog but different dogs.

Apr 14, 2010 at 2:27 AM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Same dogs different coulour neck thingys :p
Your in luck aswell because im currently running the cave story remix project 2 which includes EVERY single song remixed (When Its Done) So youv'e got yourself a whole soundtrack :p

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:43 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
No thanks we're creating our own music but we will be using some cave story music for the opening credits and the ending credits

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:32 AM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Yeah, same dog different collar would suffice. The hardest part then would be to have all the dogs together in Jenka's house, but that'd be possible with green-screening, I think, if you're careful.

As for music... that music JetHawk mentioned is the Cave Story music, just with different instruments. (I assume.)

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Actually, some of us (well atravir), was actually writing a script for a cs movie, but eventually he sorta disappeared and the script stopped being made

Apr 14, 2010 at 2:23 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
xristosx said:
Actually, some of us (well atravir), was actually writing a script for a cs movie, but eventually he sorta disappeared and the script stopped being made

That's a shame... would have done wonders in this situation...

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM
This looks AWESOME!
Not sure what I could do to help, but I'll be supporting this all the way.

Oh, if this goes through, you will officially be the most decorated member of the forums. :)

Apr 14, 2010 at 7:08 PM
Been here way too long...
Er, no.
Anyways, I reccomend checking out Atravir's Script. The threads about 200 pages long, but I have no fear that you can read it all.

Edit: How long am i stuck with this dog?

Apr 15, 2010 at 3:32 AM
Celtic Minstrel said:
Yeah, same dog different collar would suffice. The hardest part then would be to have all the dogs together in Jenka's house, but that'd be possible with green-screening, I think, if you're careful.

As for music... that music JetHawk mentioned is the Cave Story music, just with different instruments. (I assume.)
Yeah I know but we are using our own music created by us we have an experienced musician for the task
Another thing Iron head should be very shaded and the face should take up the whole screen except for when he passes by but you won't be able to see much of the details just to try and keep the seriousness of the film.

Apr 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
The project seems interesting, mainly because it feels like you've bitten of more than you can chew... For instance, if you go with the Real Ending, will you have a gigant model of Ballos made?

On the other hand, green screening monsters and backgrounds from the game feels like it has potential if done correctly. If done incorrectly, the movie will look like a low-budged childrens' TV show from bulgaria. I wish you luck.

Apr 22, 2010 at 3:13 AM
I already mentioned we're doing the normal ending because doing hell and Ballos would be ridiculously hard

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:49 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Means you are having one of the most emotional moments in the game movie! Pretty good.

Sorry about my inability to lurk enough.

Apr 22, 2010 at 2:07 PM
What would this moment be?
You can still save curlzer in the normal ending.

And strikethru llamas bbtag is [strike ] not [s ]

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Unless you get the best ending, Curly inevitably dies.

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM
um, no.
since you're prolly talking bout island crash, all we know fo sho is that when the island hit the ground, everything would hit the ceiling at the velocity the island was falling at. Now, we know that gravity in CS has a fairly low cap, and that quote suffers no fall damage. Therefore, everything would hit the ceiling at about five miles an hour, receive no damage, and continue being all peppy. Gawd.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Sounds like somebody's head hit the ceiling at well more than 5mph.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Also, that neglects the fact that the island was crumbling and probably collapsed on impact. Regardless of how fast it hits you, being crushed by several Km of rock isn't going to be something you walk away from.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Sounds like somebody's head hit the ceiling at well more than 5mph.
Ooch, sorry to hear you got a concussion. Get well soon buddy.

Also, that neglects the fact that the island was crumbling and probably collapsed on impact. Regardless of how fast it hits you, being crushed by several Km of rock isn't going to be something you walk away from.
kanpachi could.

Apr 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Actually, you would hit the FLOOR, not the ceiling, unless the Island had turned upside-down in the fall...