Movie script

Dec 11, 2007 at 11:53 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
xristosx said:
wow i didn't know they had that much Commemorative coins, i thought their was like 6 max.
I guess they don't show up in normal money over where you live.

Dec 11, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
I guess they don't show up in normal money over where you live.

nah it does just maybe not that often

Dec 11, 2007 at 9:48 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
I would be happy to donate as well.

PS: Is Austrailian dollar valued the same as the USD?

right now i think its 90 c USA = 1 dollar aus

Dec 13, 2007 at 3:03 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
That would be incredibly useful if I had actually added the fireball into the movie.

Dec 13, 2007 at 4:00 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
That would be incredibly useful if I had actually added the fireball into the movie.
What about the properties of jellyfish juice or imports?

Dec 13, 2007 at 11:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oh and my idea for the opening credits is to have clouds flowing across the screen while "Fortress of the Sky" is playing (the name decided upon for track 42, beta mp3's zip), and then the clouds part and you see the island amongst the flowing clouds, sorta like this:
petition.gif

and then every thing will turn dark and the outline of the island will start to turn white and the island image is blacked out to get something like this:
linedisland.gif

and then the words will come into focus:
logoisland.gif

Dec 13, 2007 at 11:42 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
yeah i likes it, i likes it very much. lol

Dec 13, 2007 at 11:15 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Dec 13, 2007 at 11:43 PM
Guy with Sword
Two things...
I really like the intro idea, except for the fact that it gives away that they are on a floating island. That's one of the things about Cave Story, Quote's in a 'cave', and everyone uses the term 'island', so one begins to think they are underneath some tropical island in the ocean somewhere. At least until you see that the place is floating OMG.

Second thing:
As my Christmas gift to you all, I say to hell with the legal issues will post what I have of the movie script so far.
Enjoy~

~ The Script ~

Dec 14, 2007 at 1:14 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Has anyone noticed how popular the

Atravir said:
Two things...
I really like the intro idea, except for the fact that it gives away that they are on a floating island. That's one of the things about Cave Story, Quote's in a 'cave', and everyone uses the term 'island', so one begins to think they are underneath some tropical island in the ocean somewhere. At least until you see that the place is floating OMG.
Actually, the Gaudi tell you about the islang flying, so it was no secret when you finally see it.

Atravir said:
Second thing:
As my Christmas gift to you all, I say to hell with the legal issues will post what I have of the movie script so far.

Enjoy~

~ The Script ~

:D OMP, best christmas present ever! :D

Dec 14, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
Has anyone noticed how popular the
Question mark?

andwhyisit said:
Actually, the Gaudi tell you about the islang flying, so it was no secret when you finally see it.
I must have missed him. Oh well, it'll be a surprise in the movie. Well, if you didn't play the game.

Just a note, I haven't really edited the script much based around you guys' suggestions, but that's just a time issue. I know what need to be edited if you've said something, its just floating around in my brain right now. :D

Dec 14, 2007 at 1:46 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
Question mark?
Green shirts are popular amongst the mimiga. Sorry for that unfinished sentence. :o

Atravir said:
I must have missed him. Oh well, it'll be a surprise in the movie. Well, if you didn't play the game.

Just a note, I haven't really edited the script much based around you guys' suggestions, but that's just a time issue. I know what need to be edited if you've said something, its just floating around in my brain right now. :D
Wow, you have lots of storage space in there. :D

Suggestion Time:
1. Chaco needs to use a container of Jellyfish Juice instead of water because she doesn't want to put the fire out completely.
2. The word "boy" is replaced with "quote" in really strange contexts like "You did it, my Quote!", "What a nice Quote. So pale though…" and "Oh Quote.". Probably needs fixing.
3. Only Curly should call balrog a toaster.

Dec 14, 2007 at 2:11 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
@ Atravir
I liked the newly added stuff a lot more than what was before. Descriptions are awesome, dialogues are much more imaginative, and you've made what can potentially be a great movie so far. I really hope you're gonna give the part upto labyrinth a new look once you've finished.

One thing I didn't like is how Quote seems to get all the weapons. You could have let Curly keep the Snake OR make Balrog take a liking to her in a comical sorta way and give her the missiles instead. Or you can introduce the Nemesis, Fireball and/or bubbler and let Curly have them to even things out a bit (I don't think an introduction is needed there. Simply Curly pulling them out in midst of a battle is fine enough.). Although the fact will remain that once the Spur shows up, Curly will still be outclassed 10 to 1.

Dec 14, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Wow long time since I came back to this thread because I had nothing to say =S

Looks like I've been missing alot.

Dec 14, 2007 at 11:13 PM
Guy with Sword
Curly gets the Nemesis, although I'm wondering still if I'm going to add the littles.

EDIT: Will be on a camping trip all weekend, see you Sunday!

Dec 15, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
yay i can make fun of atravir with out him getting pissed off at me until sunday ^^
umm you suck XD