Movie script

Nov 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
If you think Chaco was bad, think about what the Cthulthu at plantation said after Curly got her memory back.
It wasn't Ctulhu who said "Stuffed it into Curly's mouth." It was a simple narration of actions. :D

EDIT: Just updated the credits

Nov 13, 2007 at 8:07 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Roonil Wazlib said:
It wasn't Ctulhu who said "Stuffed it into Curly's mouth." It was a simple narration of actions. :D

EDIT: Just updated the credits
You didn't even bother looking did you?

To avoid having an X-rated thread we should get back on topic.

Nov 13, 2007 at 8:18 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
Oh... just did. Doesn't imply anything much, though. At least not as clear-cut as Chaco.
andwhyisit said:
They can't rate this thread bad, we're off topic for only, what 89 pages outta 93.:D

Nov 13, 2007 at 11:27 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Oh... just did. Doesn't imply anything much, though. At least not as clear-cut as Chaco.

They can't rate this thread bad, we're off topic for only, what 89 pages outta 93.:D
1. I was applying a movie rating to that sentence since this thread is about a movie script. :D

2. I think we got as far as twenty-something pages before Atravir put the script on hold and the rest has been fluctuating between ontopic and offtopic ever since, if you take the time to search this ENTIRE thread (the postcount that makes everyone run away with fear) you will notice that there have been ontopic discussions near-evenly spread throughout all these pages. What happens is that we are ontopic, then we eventually move back offtopic, then we realise that we are being too offtopic and get back ontopic, and it repeats in a seemingly endless cycle.

You misspelt "Cthulthu" on your list, other than that I like your list, hope you manage to get all characters in.

I seem to have started a trend with sigs. :D

Nov 13, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
1. I was applying a movie rating to that sentence since this thread is about a movie script. :D

2. I think we got as far as twenty-something pages before Atravir put the script on hold and the rest has been fluctuating between ontopic and offtopic ever since, if you take the time to search this ENTIRE thread (the postcount that makes everyone run away with fear) you will notice that there have been ontopic discussions near-evenly spread throughout all these pages. What happens is that we are ontopic, then we eventually move back offtopic, then we realise that we are being too offtopic and get back ontopic, and it repeats in a seemingly endless cycle.

You misspelt "Cthulthu" on your list, other than that I like your list, hope you manage to get all characters in.

I seem to have started a trend with sigs. :D
1. If you think that sentence is bad, check it out on f-ram's play-as-curly patch. :D
2. It was... a hyperbole. I am aware that 60%+ of this thread has been dead on topic, while most of the rest has slipped back a bit, but still has a lot to do with the movie. Either way, we and XristosX have to take credit for most off-topic stuff.
3. I always thought it was Cthulhu.
I'm running outta ideas for *ahem* formal comments for the rest of them. Any suddestions?
4. It seemed too good an idea to not use, although I might edit this post so I can claim it was I who invented it heheh. Lucky signatures don't carry postdates.

Nov 13, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
1. If you think that sentence is bad, check it out on f-ram's play-as-curly patch. :D
2. It was... a hyperbole. I am aware that 60%+ of this thread has been dead on topic, while most of the rest has slipped back a bit, but still has a lot to do with the movie. Either way, we and XristosX have to take credit for most off-topic stuff.
3. I always thought it was Cthulhu.
I'm running outta ideas for *ahem* formal comments for the rest of them. Any suddestions?
4. It seemed too good an idea to not use, although I might edit this post so I can claim it was I who invented it heheh. Lucky signatures don't carry postdates.
2. If XristosX and I are on the same thread we encourage offtopicness. :D
3. A tree that carves stuff Numahachi

Nov 14, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
"I hope to God this dragon can fly"
Kazuma

Nov 14, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:

did you even look at mine :D
x-rated thread eh ROFL

andwhyisit said:
2. If XristosX and I are on the same thread we encourage offtopicness.

that = true :D

Nov 14, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
2. If XristosX and I are on the same thread we encourage offtopicness. :D
3. A tree that carves stuff Numahachi
2. Of course, it's immediately obvious to anyone new that the two of you are made for each other. Kidding, kidding...
3. A tree that can say, "..."

Nov 14, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
3. A tree that can say, "..."
All trees can say that.

Atravir said:
"I hope to God this dragon can fly"
Kazuma
"Flying, what's that?"
Sukai

:D

xristosx said:
did you even look at mine :D
Shit! I missed that post, sorry.
xristosx said:
he liked her better when she had no memory?

Nov 14, 2007 at 1:38 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
2. Of course, it's immediately obvious to anyone new that the two of you are made for each other. Kidding, kidding...

-_-" .

Nov 14, 2007 at 1:43 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
All trees can say that.
Nope, trees are supposed to be dumb. And from my CS experience, I can tell that "..." literally means Pixel couldn't think of anything worth the dialogue.
andwhyisit said:
"Flying, what's that?"
Sukai

:D

The sky dragon's name isn't Sukai. Kazuma named it after a big moronic @$$#013. Play the normal ending if you don't believe me. :D

Nov 14, 2007 at 1:51 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
On a more on-topic note, are we gonna have a scripted opening theme?

isnt the opening just zooming up on quote just as he wakes up?

Nov 14, 2007 at 2:16 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
The sky dragon's name isn't Sukai. Kazuma named it after a big moronic @$$#013. Play the normal ending if you don't believe me. :D
It'd be 5.5 hrs or more before I can check. (Score 6 for youtube :D) We decided upon the name Sukai since the dragon didn't have one and still doesn't since "Caught by Kazuma" doesn't count for the dragon's name.

Nov 14, 2007 at 2:39 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
It'd be 5.5 hrs or more before I can check. We decided upon the name Sukai since the dragon didn't have one and still doesn't since "Caught by Kazuma" doesn't count for the dragon's name.
Man I should use smilies more often. I was joking. I thought you had chosen Sora, though.

Nov 14, 2007 at 2:44 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
sora = fly lol
like soaring overhead i think

Nov 14, 2007 at 2:59 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Man I should use smilies more often. I was joking. I thought you had chosen Sora, though.
No, that one was suggested but Sukai was ultimately chosen, translates to "freedom" I think.