YOU MUST! CAUSE NO MORE RETARDED NO-FUNNY STORYLINE :eek:

Feb 7, 2008 at 4:28 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
yeah ill try to

Feb 7, 2008 at 5:22 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
No, don't kill this off, yet. It's such a great idea!

Unfortunately, I don't really have a story plan, either, so my begging will likely be ignored...

Feb 7, 2008 at 5:48 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You guys forgot about [edit]ing [edit]s lol. I don't remeber if it was DB or Jacob who began the censorships.

Ohk, I did a *ahem* detailed analysis of you guys, so I hope this helps sprout ideas for the mod.

Maybe we could have RuneLacer as an "OMFG legendary saviour of the protagz"? And yeah, he was kidnapped by the FA's and never seen again.

Kageryushin is this super-frank guy who never thinques twice before expressing his view. And, yeah, he does go over the top at times. Seriously guys, if you view him that way, you can tell he aint that bad of a guy, no matter how evil his sprite/facepic makes him look.

Andwhy is the one who always cares about what others thinque of him, mutch more'n what he thinks of them. And he's quite considerate and thinks before he speaks. A stark contrast to Kager.

Garde, the most probable first-choice protag, is the no-nonsense gal guy whom I see somewhat like Zarro in Eternal Chaos. He hates people pissing him off and leaves most guys wondering whether he has a sense of humour. Tadashi is the only one who knows him back to front.

Natro has this unique ability to disappear at will which he inherited from a Forum Assassin :eek:.

If I offended anyone, I'm really sorry. This is just how I perceive some of you guys and not necessarily what may be true.

Feb 7, 2008 at 7:17 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
What about me??

Okay, I'll save you all the trouble, then...

My character would be very willing to help someone, a bit hesitant and timid at times, quick to appologize for any sudden outburst of anger, excluding concern for another when that person is knocked unconscious, thrown backwards, Etc., and I'd always put myself in harm's way for the sake of another.

Oh, yeah, and I'd never use any cusswords/semi-cusswords (Excluding "frick" or "friggin", since I don't really consider those CW-SCW) or any of the seven words of courtesy.

Fill in the blanks to guess which words they are! (Only the first 2 letters are given.)

May I pl____ have another bowl of soup?
Th___ you for your concern about my health.
Umm, ex____ me, can I go through there?
I'm so so___ for crashing your bike into that tree!
You're absolutely we_____ in my house.
*Achooo!* God Bl___ you.
Oh, pa____ me for interrupting you.

Feb 7, 2008 at 7:47 AM
Respwnt
Bad Beholder said:
What about me??

Okay, I'll save you all the trouble, then...

My character would be very willing to help someone, a bit hesitant and timid at times, quick to appologize for any sudden outburst of anger, excluding concern for another when that person is knocked unconscious, thrown backwards, Etc., and I'd always put myself in harm's way for the sake of another.

Oh, yeah, and I'd never use any cusswords/semi-cusswords (Excluding "frick" or "friggin", since I don't really consider those CW-SCW) or any of the seven words of courtesy.

Fill in the blanks to guess which words they are! (Only the first 2 letters are given.)

May I pl____ have another bowl of soup?
Th___ you for your concern about my health.
Umm, ex____ me, can I go through there?
I'm so so___ for crashing your bike into that tree!
You're absolutely we_____ in my house.
*Achooo!* God Bl___ you.
Oh, pa____ me for interrupting you.
Yeah, I knew I'd missed out on a lot. XX, MTLGZ, JCY, you, and everyone else. Er... although I have to admit that your words of courtesy can be annoying at times. Especially about the off-topicness. But you do care about how others feel, so you are ultimately a really nice guy. You piss some guys off a bit too much without meaning too, but you are never impolite, not even to those who dislike you.

The reason I'm doing all this is because we need a neutral and unbiased opinion about each other, so it's easier and quicker to do this.

Feb 7, 2008 at 10:51 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
yeah go ahead say it most of you think my english can be bad at times even though i was born in a english speaking area :eek:

Feb 7, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Hoxtilicious
Pronouns: he/him
Chaddykins said:
The problem with that is it will take ages and this mod will never see the light of day.

That's right. It was just planned to be a small little project. Nothing too big. So sorry guys.

If anyone really wants to rewrite it, just do it and then post it.

Feb 7, 2008 at 2:58 PM
Justin-chan
Kageryushin said:
AWESOME. I really do commend your spriting ability, Jcys.
omg b my bff plz u rox1!!1

Feb 7, 2008 at 8:19 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
S. P. Gardebiter said:
That's right. It was just planned to be a small little project. Nothing too big. So sorry guys.

If anyone really wants to rewrite it, just do it and then post it.
oh ok do it that way then

Feb 7, 2008 at 8:30 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
You guys forgot about [edit]ing [edit]s lol. I don't remeber if it was DB or Jacob who began the censorships.

Ohk, I did a *ahem* detailed analysis of you guys, so I hope this helps sprout ideas for the mod.

Maybe we could have RuneLacer as an "OMFG legendary saviour of the protagz"? And yeah, he was kidnapped by the FA's and never seen again.

Kageryushin is this super-frank guy who never thinques twice before expressing his view. And, yeah, he does go over the top at times. Seriously guys, if you view him that way, you can tell he aint that bad of a guy, no matter how evil his sprite/facepic makes him look.

Andwhy is the one who always cares about what others thinque of him, mutch more'n what he thinks of them. And he's quite considerate and thinks before he speaks. A stark contrast to Kager.

Garde, the most probable first-choice protag, is the no-nonsense gal guy whom I see somewhat like Zarro in Eternal Chaos. He hates people pissing him off and leaves most guys wondering whether he has a sense of humour. Tadashi is the only one who knows him back to front.

Natro has this unique ability to disappear at will which he inherited from a Forum Assassin :eek:.

If I offended anyone, I'm really sorry. This is just how I perceive some of you guys and not necessarily what may be true.

Wow. My feeble psychology has been dissected with surgical precision, and, from the look of things, so has everyone else’s.

jcys810 said:
omg b my bff plz u rox1!!1

BestErogameEVER.jpg

ANYWAY...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I don't want this idea to die, so... I guess I'll just have to learn how to make Mods...? I mean, if no one else is willing to.

Feb 7, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:

Natro has this unique ability to disappear at will which he inherited from a Forum Assassin :D.

But I still want to be able to pop up places at random for comedy value. Like if someone was standing at the edge of the island I'll respond to whatever conversation he/she/sp was having with himself/herself/spself (:D) and that person would look down and I would be on a lower ledge, who cares how I got there other than it being utterly random and funny. :D

Liesander the Great:
liesandar.gif

Feb 8, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Maybe this mod could just be not really a game, like just where the different users are in different places throughout whatever. I dunno if that made sense.

In other words, no real story I guess, just we'd all have our own little place in the mod, rather than a full fledged unique story and stuff like the other mods.

Feb 8, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Chaddykins said:
Maybe this mod could just be not really a game, like just where the different users are in different places throughout whatever. I dunno if that made sense.

In other words, no real story I guess, just we'd all have our own little place in the mod, rather than a full fledged unique story and stuff like the other mods.
I'd prefer if it had a story personally.

Feb 8, 2008 at 8:36 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
andwhyisit said:
I'd prefer if it had a story personally.

Hmm... I have been thinking...

Wyh not make it like.. the show Heroes or something.

Like... Something really bad is gonna happen in the future and then all the people on the forums find that they have a part to play in stopping this disaster.

Hmmm :D

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Justin-chan
Oh and SP, we NEED character personalities. Seriously. Because if you don't add in personalities, the only character that will be acting correctly is YOU, because you are the only one who knows your personality.

Feb 8, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
jcys810 said:
Oh and SP, we NEED character personalities. Seriously. Because if you don't add in personalities, the only character that will be acting correctly is YOU, because you are the only one who knows your personality.

QUICK! EVERYONE! WRITE A BIO NOW!!!

Feb 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
silly (not serious most times)
quick to anger if wrongly accused
happy most times
not sure if thats what you meant?

Back