Mimiga relationships.

Mar 14, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Captain Fabulous said:
KANPACHI FUCKED CHINFISH. The offspring was Ironhead.

Strong facial features + balls of steel = Ironhead.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Kanpachi also fucked a cabbage once. The result was the Core.

This marks my 2000th post, making me the sixth member to achieve Nu status. Jacob deleted himself, and MetaSeraphim got Nu only a handful of days ago, and I'm sure if I had applied myself I would have beaten her to it. Now, I was going to casually mention this, since I don't think it's a big deal, but Lace convinced me that this is a milestone in the timeline of Mirai Gamer Forums. So now you are all going to get a big speech about it.
Eleven months and five days ago I joined these forums. I was just another newbie; no avatar, dumb signature, struggling to learn the nuances of life in Miraigamerforumsland. However, unlike most new members, I set out to make a name for myself in these forums. Such was my love for Cave Story that I was determined to become a known and respected component of the largest Cave Story forum community. You old fogies may remember how much I posted. I'd insert my opinion into any thread, even if it wasn't neeeded, even if I didn't have one, just because I wanted to have a part in all your conversations. I wanted to be one of you, and all spring and all summer I worked towards that goal. When it happened I'm not quite sure, but now here I am, even if some of you consider me to be the class joker (R.I.P. The Joker).
I believe I have had the highest posts per day of all the members for most of my time on the forums, such was my eagerness to exist here. Nabi topped me for a short period, but he's gone and I miss him. Anyway, I have reached 2000 posts sooner than any of the other four Nu holders (Jacob is dead to me). Take from this what you will. Some of you may respect me for this, some of you may think that post counts are nothing more than a number. My younger self, who existed a few months ago, would have taken pride in this number, believing that it represented respect earned by other Miraians. I certainly did earn the number, as it was hard work posting that much, and it didn't help that Thomas deleted 400 of my posts for being too sexy. But now here I am, and if I have earned any of your respect, it was by the content of my words, not their quantity.
Now, to me, this post count is nothing more than a sign to new members that I've been around a while, and made use of my time. I hope many more of you grace our threads, and I hope members more senior than I can forgive my summer superficiality.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM
/end
Captain Fabulous said:
This marks my 2000th post, making me the sixth member to achieve Nu status.

Wrong. Before it was changed to 2000 it was at 300, and before it was changed a total of 23 members had Nu as their user thingy.

You're actually the 25 person to get Nu.

Captain Fabulous said:
Anyway, I have reached 2000 posts sooner than any of the other four Nu holders

Wrong again, when I first came to this forum I got 300 posts within a week which gave me Nu.

Also, since Jacob is gone I am the only member who has legitimately gotten Nu twice. Not by deleting a post and then posting again.

Congrats though.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Nu didn't mean much when it was 300 posts. That was before my time, anyway. You all know what I mean.

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:12 AM
"Huzzah!"
*claps at speech, but didn't read it*
Anyway, sorry I brought up the whole 'sweating' issue, it derailed this thread completely.

I'm surprised no one here brought up Arthur. He had to love someone, why else would he die for the Mimigas?
I'll tell you why. It was out of love.

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:15 AM
He loved all of The Goddess's creations, and died for their sins.

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM
/end
Does that make his sword the Holy Ghost?

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:32 AM
"Huzzah!"
If his sword's the Holy Ghost, then there is a Church of Cthulu!

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:33 AM
/end
Well, King's ghost does come out of the sword, so. . .

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:37 AM
We agree that Arthur is Mimiga Jesus. Good. What does that make Toroko?

Mar 16, 2010 at 6:38 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Mar 16, 2010 at 11:48 PM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
Captain Fabulous said:
Or even an open furry thread. R.I.P torokoplusishot.
Kanpachi says Sue is a "nice girl," which isn't how most people would describe her, I think. Kanpachi probably said this because he didn't know her very well at all. Having a secret crush on anybody totally contradicts every character traits we've made up for him, anyway.
Also, yes, Jack (and maybe King) is totally gay, there is no romance surrounding Toroko, because that's just creepy, and the family from Little People, Big World could probably live in Chaco's vagina.
oh yes there is romance surrounding Toroko. >:|

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:13 AM
"Huzzah!"
Did you really have to bring up the part about the Littles and Chaco? I throw up in mouth a little and lose my faith in humanity a little more every time I see that.
But that's just me.

Toroko's lover=Misery. Face it, she used Balrog to find Sue for her, and even though she knew Toroko wasn't Sue, she kidnapped her anyway in a little bubble, and had Balrog 'clean up the mess'.
But again, that's just me.

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
I think Toroko has a crush on King though.. XD

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:30 AM
"Huzzah!"
Maybeh...
I think it was on Sue though, just to be safe.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 AM
Yeah, she definitely has a crush on King. You can tell by all that subtext... oh wait, I'm thinking of two different people. Toroko is 5-8, and King is a young adult. What is wrong with you people.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:10 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I think this pretty much answers our question.

Edit: That came from the Fanart thread, so nobody claw my face off for posting it.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:12 AM
Thank you for getting that picture, I was too lazy to.
I could find some pictures of King humping Toroko, but it's only fan "art" and just plain wrong... honestly, you people need to get out more, as long as you're not near any playgrounds. Or in Ryatin's case, not near any retirement homes.