Let's Give Them Something To Read

May 10, 2013 at 5:55 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
add and autism is iso hipster. depression and ocd are where it's at.

May 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
*ahem*
1. I am not schizophrenic, at least I don't think I am. I don't see people, I hear them in my head, and become them.
2. What I have is I believe MPD, but have not gone to a psychiatrist, because they are evil.
3. It is my b-day today ^_^

May 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You're schizophrenic if you either hear or see things other people don't.

May 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well... I guess I'm schizophrenic then. But I'm okay with that, some of the best people in the world are schizophrenic.

May 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM
/end
Okay, now write the story.

May 11, 2013 at 12:13 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Working on it right now actually. If people want I can upload what I have so far.

May 11, 2013 at 12:16 AM
/end
Finish, then upload.

Happy Birthday btw.

May 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

*sigh* actually a sigh is not enough to express what I am feeling right now.

It's more like *Takes giant death laser and kills many tiny cute things while screaming angrily at the top of lungs then takes swords and begins slashing things to many tiny pieces*

So anyone wondering where my rage is coming from;

I LOST THE ENTIRE STORY!!!! *coffee table flip*

I was working on the story and I was almost at the end when I had a power outage, I was already upset at this because I was in the middle of saving it so I wouldn't lose all my progress. When the power returned and I turned back on my computer to check on the file, it tells me it is corrupted and cannot be recovered.

So I lost the entire story because mother nature decided to be a bitch and make me lose power.

*Phew* now that I have that out of the way, I want to let everyone know that because of this I may not be able to finish the story anytime soon.

On the lighter side, I was working on a story on the side, just as a break from the other story and to possibly give me more ideas. I didn't lose that story at all and I was wondering if anyone would want to read my new story.

I apologize to everyone who was expecting this story, mother nature is unpredictable.

May 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
How can you be "In the middle" of an operation that takes less than half a second

May 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
That's what I would like to know, my computer runs slow at times, but never slow enough to cause this to happen.

All I know is I lost the entire story because it became corrupted. Sometimes I hate technology... -_-

May 20, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Professional Whatever
Why would you hate technology
It's common knowledge that you're supposed to save your work frequently, if you don't bother then it's not really technology's fault

May 20, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
It seems really oddly convenient to me that you somehow were in "the middle of saving" this story so that it corrupted the file, given how long it takes to save a document normally. That combined with you saying "oh also I have another story I was also making at the same time that didn't get corrupted" seems really fishy to me.

Honestly if you can't even lie well then I'm sure your story writing skills aren't up to par either.

May 20, 2013 at 5:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
You should just upload the corrupted file, we're some clever chaps and I think we might be able to salvage something out of it.

May 21, 2013 at 12:15 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
*ahem* I appreciate the offer Noxid, but it appears I wont be needing it. I logged onto my Google drive because one of my friends sent me something over it, don't ask me why, she's weird like that and guess what I found.

I had forgotten that I had started the story in Google drive then transferred over to Word, cuz its easier and better IMO. So I had an earlier version of the story saved there, but unfortunately it's near the beginning. I shall begin work on it again immediately and hopefully I can finish it in a timely matter.

May 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Professional Whatever
Well since you're at the beginning of the story anyway it would be beneficial to send the corrupted file just in case it can be fixed and save you work

May 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
MagicDoors said:
It's common knowledge that you're supposed to save your work frequently
Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God as the judge.

They sit themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset, and cries, "I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," says God, "let us see if Jesus fared any better."

Jesus enters a command, and the screen comes to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact. How did he do it?"

God smiled all-knowingly, "Jesus saves."

May 27, 2013 at 11:29 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Simple said:
Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God as the judge.

They sit themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset, and cries, "I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," says God, "let us see if Jesus fared any better."

Jesus enters a command, and the screen comes to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact. How did he do it?"

God smiled all-knowingly, "Jesus saves."

You sir are a genius

May 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Like that one? How about this one.

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer when all of a sudden he said aloud, "Lord grant me one wish". The sky clouded and a booming voice said, "Because you have tried to be faithful I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want to."

The Lord answered, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time to think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me".

The man thought for a long time and finally said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know what they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy?"
After a few minutes God said, "How many lanes did you want on that bridge?"

May 27, 2013 at 11:55 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I think my grandma FWD'd me that one once.