Just As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2008 at 7:10 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I agree. Dogs are creatures, just like us humans.

This whole ping-pong thing is getting booriiing....

Btw Chong Wei emerged into Olympic final!!! Just as planned!

Aug 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
DoubleThink said:
I dunno at what point this was designated the spam forum as opposed to the "place to talk about stuff that isn't Cave Story" forum, but whatever. Some people think that beating up dogs is funny, I suppose they should be allowed to do that too? There has to be a bleeding limit somewhere .-.
Garde has already warned us about swearing excessively, but he hasn't found anything else wrong here. Conclusively nothing done is against the rules, as opposed to beating up of dogs. A lot of people I know think Mr. Bean is funny, but I don't go around attacking their tastes. Nobody's making you read the posts, and certainly nobody wants you to go ROFL on something you don't think is funny. It's time you show some respect for others' taste.

PS: This was a Kageryushin-style overly frank opinion. Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you'd know better than to go taking it out on us if j00shin weren't the centre of the pwnage. I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion on him, but what you're doing is letting your judgement go haphazardly biased. Try to ignore if you don't like.

freezit4 said:
I agree. Dogs are creatures, just like us humans.
http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/tiny_cheezburger_410.jpg

freezit4 said:
This whole ping-pong thing is getting booriiing....
Doesn't change the fact that KAGE IS THE MAN.

freezit4 said:
Btw Chong Wei emerged into Olympic final!!! Just as planned!
We won our first Gold in shooting. Just as planned!!

Aug 16, 2008 at 7:28 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
DoubleThink said:
I dunno at what point this was designated the spam forum as opposed to the "place to talk about stuff that isn't Cave Story" forum, but whatever. Some people think that beating up dogs is funny, I suppose they should be allowed to do that too? There has to be a bleeding limit somewhere .-.

I hardly think that this is anywhere near comparable to physically harming a living being, DT. Why so dramatic?

Aug 16, 2008 at 9:34 AM
Justin-chan
JacobX891 said:
crawling in my skin
these wounds they will not heal
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing
this lack of self-control I fear is never ending
controlling/I can't seem

to find myself again
my walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
so insecure

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
distracting/reacting
against my will I stand beside my own reflection
it's haunting how I can't seem...

to find myself again
my walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
so insecure

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing what is real
this lack of self-control I fear is never ending
controlling/confusing what is real
What was that?

Aug 16, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Roonil Wazlib said:
Garde has already warned us about swearing excessively, but he hasn't found anything else wrong here. Conclusively nothing done is against the rules, as opposed to beating up of dogs. A lot of people I know think Mr. Bean is funny, but I don't go around attacking their tastes. Nobody's making you read the posts, and certainly nobody wants you to go ROFL on something you don't think is funny. It's time you show some respect for others' taste.

PS: This was a Kageryushin-style overly frank opinion. Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you'd know better than to go taking it out on us if j00shin weren't the centre of the pwnage. I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion on him, but what you're doing is letting your judgement go haphazardly biased. Try to ignore if you don't like.
If the general consensus is that these threads aren't meant to be serious I can't see why I shouldn't point out that something isn't funny if I want to .-. Especially since very little that I actually consider genuinely amusing actually seems to happen here these days, leaving me rather bitter in general :x
You also seem to be under the opinion that ignoring something just magically happens and that the effects of what is being ignored will suddenly cease to be. I can ignore what is said, but the posts are still there, and it's still bloody annoying. I don't want to have to scroll through 10-20 posts of back-and-forth kiddy crap to try and find what the hell I was interested in reading in the first place. And as for who is to blame, I am pretty sure Jacob wouldn't be arguing with himself for 10 posts at a time if he weren't getting bullied into doing so.

tl;dr: Your opinion is bad and I don't like you :D

Aug 16, 2008 at 12:06 PM
Respwnt
DoubleThink said:
If the general consensus is that these threads aren't meant to be serious I can't see why I shouldn't point out that something isn't funny if I want to .-. Especially since very little that I actually consider genuinely amusing actually seems to happen here these days, leaving me rather bitter in general :x
Your theme seemed to be, like, this is spam, delete it, ban it, fuck it. That's what I judged from this:
DoubleThink said:
Also, you seemed to think there was someone flaming BEFORE Jacob made that post.
DoubleThink said:
Lulz is a very relative term, and I don't see why one can have it while the other is always flaming.
You were also attacking our tastes here:
DoubleThink said:
Personally I think these things are completely and utterly boring and the kids should keep their whiny dickwavathons in the schoolyard, but what do I know. This thread sucks anyway, no need to make a big deal out of it.
That's rather disrespectful, don't you think? =/

DoubleThink said:
You also seem to be under the opinion that ignoring something just magically happens and that the effects of what is being ignored will suddenly cease to be. I can ignore what is said, but the posts are still there, and it's still bloody annoying. I don't want to have to scroll through 10-20 posts of back-and-forth kiddy crap to try and find what the hell I was interested in reading in the first place. And as for who is to blame, I am pretty sure Jacob wouldn't be arguing with himself for 10 posts at a time if he weren't getting bullied into doing so.
You said you didn't like this thread and it was too pointless for you in the first place, so I'm very interested in knowing what on earth are you were expecting to find so intriguing in a pile of spammed crap. Like I said before, Kageryushin's posts were very mildly put as always and Jacob overreacted when he should have had the balls to reply in the same way (which he is getting increasingly better at, by the looks at it).

DoubleThink said:
OMG NOeZ DT I IZ SORRIE!!!!!!! T_T

Aug 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM
Justin-chan
DoubleThink said:

justasplanned.jpg

Aug 16, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Your theme seemed to be, like, this is spam, delete it, ban it, fuck it.
My theme was exactly what I said it was, that it was arbitrarily defined at some point that it was ok to spam here, whenever, without any limits. You're the one who brought up the topic of spam, not me, and I have no desire to see any dogs beaten up >_>

Roonil Wazlib said:
Also, you seemed to think there was someone flaming BEFORE Jacob made that post.
I meant that one user was getting accused of flaming while one user is apparently spreading teh lulz (TM). That was a bit badly put. As for these initial flamings of Jacobs, do y'mean this post?
I see no flames here.
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE FLAMES
WHERE ARE THE FLAMES EGG-MAN

Roonil Wazlib said:
That's rather disrespectful, don't you think? =/
I was no way attacking your tastes, I was merely pointing out my own. It probably wasn't totally necessary and my tone wasn't that nice but I stand by it. If you do want to know the truth though I think that your tastes are pretty darned terrible atm :/

Roonil Wazlib said:
You said you didn't like this thread and it was too pointless for you in the first place, so I'm very interested in knowing what on earth are you were expecting to find so intriguing in a pile of spammed crap.
Again I was only responding to what was relevant at the time. The point is that this happens/has happened in plenty of threads other than this one. The argument had already been kicked off at that stage and thusly I felt interested enough to post something. Do I like arguing? Yes, I pretty well do, actually. But that doesn't mean the arguments can't be meaningful, and it's not like there's currently anything else to argue about anyway...

Roonil Wazlib said:
Like I said before, Kageryushin's posts were very mildly put as always and Jacob overreacted when he should have had the balls to reply in the same way (which he is getting increasingly better at, by the looks at it).
Aye, so it's only considered funny if it's done the way you like it, and a post is only lulz-worthy if one behaves like an attention-starved autistic delivering snarky and incorrectly-worded insults via an enormously inflated ego? Faux-flaming and BIG TEXT don't cut it for you? Why, let's all be as obnoxious as we possibly can for no apparent reason and never let up, regardless of what is actually being posted and whom the posts are actually directed at! Because that's so bloody mature and not childish. At all.

You know what, just forget I said anything, this isn't going anywhere -_-
Someone post some "this carefully crafted stratagem has been executed exactly as I predicted it would be", I don't have any ._.
Edit: Awesome, beaten to it.

Aug 16, 2008 at 1:27 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Kageryushin said:
I think you need to learn the difference between “consciously had this in mind for awhile now as a desired outcome” and “just now finally got it after being outsmarted for weeks.”

Ofien. I see I'm not welcome in this thread.

*gtfo's*

Aug 16, 2008 at 1:45 PM
Justin-chan
Aug 16, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Respwnt
DT said:
You know what, just forget I said anything, this isn't going anywhere -_-
Someone post some "this carefully crafted stratagem has been executed exactly as I predicted it would be", I don't have any ._.
Edit: Awesome, beaten to it.
Heh srsly. I feel like arguing too but I'm too lazy to do it right now.

btw I was referring to the post I had quoted when I used the "Why? Why? -_-" style.

DoubleThink said:
Aye, so it's only considered funny if it's done the way you like it, and a post is only lulz-worthy if one behaves like an attention-starved autistic delivering snarky and incorrectly-worded insults via an enormously inflated ego? Faux-flaming and BIG TEXT don't cut it for you? Why, let's all be as obnoxious as we possibly can for no apparent reason and never let up, regardless of what is actually being posted and whom the posts are actually directed at! Because that's so bloody mature and not childish. At all.
Not more of that plix, I've had enough of your "I hate Kage" routine.

I never said I didn't think Jacob was funny, but that's hardly the point anyway. <_<

Aug 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Hoxtilicious
You people should stop spamming nonsense spam posts -_-"
Look at page 3 -_-"

I warn you people, if you continue that much you have to take the consequences.

Oh and btw.:

KAGE IS THE MAN
KAGE IS THE MAN
KAGE IS THE MAN
KAGE IS THE MAN
KAGE IS THE MAN

Aug 17, 2008 at 5:24 AM
Luls
*Stares at page 3*

*See's Kage preachings*

Conclusion = Kage is nonsense spam?

Aug 17, 2008 at 11:00 AM
Luls
Fux. This forum is infested with Kage's apostles. Zomg. Even the Admin is with him.

GG for me.

*runs away*

Aug 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM
Justin-chan
Hey Roonil, Light kinda looks like he is cumming or something in your avatar

Aug 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Respwnt
jcys810 said:
Hey Roonil, Light kinda looks like he is cumming or something in your avatar
"I leave that to the other guy's imagination."

Personally though, I thought he looked like he was getting humped.

Oh and btw, this is on-topic coz it's Death Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.