"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Metalogz said:
Em... I'm gettin outta here.

*swoosh*

Keikaku doori.

Aug 15, 2008 at 1:06 AM
JacobX891 said:
SCHILDKROTE PWNS YOU KAGE. SCHILDKROTE COULD BEAT YOU ANY DAY BECAUSE SCHILDKROTE IS AWESOME.
ALL HAIL LORD SCHILDKROTE, BLESSED BE HIS NAME.

Somewhere in the distance, Schildkrote is weeping about how he has such an undesirable fan.

Aug 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM
JacobX891 said:
Naw man, I'm tight with Schild, him and me, we talk sometimes, He sees me as a very desirable asset. I guess your brain just can't register the levels of awesomness I emanate. That's why you think I'm worthless. You just can't see my value.

This, my followers, is how you invalidate yourself as well as the people you respect.

DoubleThink said:
Table Tennis Time!

Wanna join? You can be on Jacob's side, though he'll probably bump into you whenever the ball enters your side, thus depriving you of any ability to hit it back. I mean, not that you'd ever score either, so it'd be a pretty one sided match, as always, but seriously, we can play anytime if you want.

Aug 15, 2008 at 7:25 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Kageryushin said:
Wanna join? You can be on Jacob's side, though he'll probably bump into you whenever the ball enters your side, thus depriving you of any ability to hit it back. I mean, not that you'd ever score either, so it'd be a pretty one sided match, as always, but seriously, we can play anytime if you want.
I have the table at home. Though I wonder how you all plan to use it when most of you are halfway across the globe. :rolleyes:

Aug 15, 2008 at 7:26 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Kageryushin said:
Somewhere in the distance, Schildkrote is weeping about how he has such an undesirable fan.
i love you

Aug 15, 2008 at 11:24 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Even the Pope facepalms..

Aug 15, 2008 at 8:45 PM
JacobX891 said:
Because my hate for Kageryushin is so much that IT IS ALMOST TANGIBLE.
IT BOILS OVER INSIDE OF ME, MAKES ME LASH OUT AT THOSE I LOVE AND THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO ME, MAKES ME WANT TO KILL EVERYTHING AROUND ME, MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE MY OWN LIFE. THIS IS WHAT DRIVES MY PASSIONATE HATRED, THE ONE THING THAT FUELS MY LIFE.
YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, KAGE. AND FOR THAT, YOU MUST DIE.

How ironic, Justin, I absolutely love having you around. You make me look good.

Aug 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Lulz is a very relative term, and I don't see why one can have it while the other is always flaming. Personally I think these things are completely and utterly boring and the kids should keep their whiny dickwavathons in the schoolyard, but what do I know. This thread sucks anyway, no need to make a big deal out of it.

Aug 16, 2008 at 3:37 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
JacobX891 said:
I write the most epic speech of my life and all you can scrap up is this bullshit?
You fail, Kage. You fail, and there's no way to deny it. I am more epic than you in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

And so, Jacob overcame the demon Kage, and was rejoiced upon by all the villagers.

The End

And so ends another chapter of the life of X.
X, out.

Just as planned.........? :D

Aug 16, 2008 at 6:24 AM
JacobX891 said:
I write the most epic speech of my life and all you can scrap up is this bullshit?

Bullshit? But it was all true! I swear! Anyway, I’d hate to see your other soliloquies…

JacobX891 said:
And so, Jacob overcame the demon Kage, and was rejoiced upon by all the villagers.

Adorable. <3

DoubleThink said:
Lulz is a very relative term, and I don't see why one can have it while the other is always flaming. Personally I think these things are completely and utterly boring and the kids should keep their whiny dickwavathons in the schoolyard, but what do I know. This thread sucks anyway, no need to make a big deal out of it.

We really do have differing opinions, don’t we, DT?

Metalogz said:
Just as planned.........? :D

I think you need to learn the difference between “consciously had this in mind for awhile now as a desired outcome” and “just now finally got it after being outsmarted for weeks.”

Aug 16, 2008 at 6:31 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
DoubleThink said:
Nobody was flaming before Jacob came up with his lameness. It was surely a lulz for me before that, maybe not you. This is a spamming forum, spamming for lulz is what we do. Maybe you should come up with something more sane according to you so you can at least quote a justification for your "holier than thou" stand. Or it's just simpler to accept that there is no standard opinion and we're free to choose what we think is funny.

Aug 16, 2008 at 7:06 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I dunno at what point this was designated the spam forum as opposed to the "place to talk about stuff that isn't Cave Story" forum, but whatever. Some people think that beating up dogs is funny, I suppose they should be allowed to do that too? There has to be a bleeding limit somewhere .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.