(JACK STORY CANCELLED)

Aug 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
MagicDoors said:
I was afraid this would happen. Last time I try to help a new member.
At least I got some sprites and music out of it.

Don't fret, MagicDoors! I hope someone else uses your robot girl character. Raven is adorable and I think she'd make an awesome primary character or even protagonist.

:<

Aug 24, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Predictable

Aug 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Okay I think that's enough beating of this dead horse, if you all wouldn't mind

Aug 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Oh well, I might still use the sprite I made...

Aug 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Oops, I meant scripting language, sowwy >:

Aug 26, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Making a mod is sometimes a hard and ungrateful process. Especially when a SPOT thread gets more appreciation than diligent work sometimes.

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM
"Huzzah!"
I hear that alright. Crap like this has over 65 comments on some trash knocked together over a weekend. Meanwhile the custom textured, custom BG, TSC filled, swimming in dialogue, custom portraits and sprites fest that was my own hack.... A project that was worked lovingly on over the space of about two years.... Has 11 comments since it was posted. Coverign all the releases, including my own replies. That'd be a project that was stuck with for 2 years, rather than what might have been a week for whatever this thing was.

Yeah i'm ranting, but my god was it overdue. Seeing crap like this get so much attention every month is sickening to me.

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:44 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I think like half the attention this thread has is people saying "lol this isn't going to happen have fun kid" though.

Also if I remember yours was like, really hard man D:
I'm not sure if people could get past the first boss

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM
"Huzzah!"
Sure it is Noxid, but i don;t think that devalidates the point. It's easy to poke fun at some naive kid and make sarcastic and witty remarks about them. And hell, let's face it, it's a bit of entertainment for the actual hard working individuals to enjoy. Be all that as it may, theres somethign far wrong when blood sweat and tears goes unnoticed/.

And yeah, it was hard. It was intended to be around the skill level of a seasoned hell player. It was also supposed to introduce new challenge elements like ammo conservation that weren't really an issue before. And yeah, i know a few poeple who got to the end.

I don't believe for a millisecodn that a lack of skill stopped you from beating it. You're far too busy creating. People who don't make hacks and merely consume, have more disposable time. These people can afford to fight a boss over a dozen times in order to elarn how to beat it. People with other priorities, I respect and understand cant do that, Think Castlevania and some of it's harder parts. I can beat it, you can beat it, anyoen could. If they spent the time practicing.