Ikachan

Apr 23, 2006 at 6:19 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
What did you guys think of this minigame, I just recently had the chance to play it all the way through and thought it was remarkable, but incredibly short.

May 21, 2006 at 5:31 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Sorry to bump something this old but cmon, didnt anyone play this?

May 21, 2006 at 7:24 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I liked it. Very interesting gameplay mechanics, though most of the bosses were somewhat disappointing.

May 21, 2006 at 9:00 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I played it for a little while...I didn't really catch on to it too much like I did with Cave Story though..

May 21, 2006 at 1:35 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I enjoyed it, until it was over, and then I was disappointed with how short it was.

May 21, 2006 at 2:02 PM
Same here. As with Cave Story, these are both great games which are under a megabyte but last a long time. Even now, this game is so popular that it has an active forum talking about it and its own tribute site.

May 21, 2006 at 2:45 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
To me Ikachan was more of a test engine other then a game,Despite CaveStory it is build similiar to Ikachan(Graphics etc.....)

May 21, 2006 at 11:36 PM
I loved how simple the game was personally (one button gameplay). While I love Cave Story (one of my fav games ever), some people who I recommend it to, who are'nt avid gamers like myself,often complain the controls are hard to get used to (without the aid of a gamepad). In Ikachan, everything is pretty much done with one button, yet the game was kinda complex. IMHO it was beautiful in its simplictiy.