• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Ikachan

Apr 23, 2006 at 6:19 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
What did you guys think of this minigame, I just recently had the chance to play it all the way through and thought it was remarkable, but incredibly short.

May 21, 2006 at 5:31 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Sorry to bump something this old but cmon, didnt anyone play this?

May 21, 2006 at 7:24 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I liked it. Very interesting gameplay mechanics, though most of the bosses were somewhat disappointing.

May 21, 2006 at 9:00 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I played it for a little while...I didn't really catch on to it too much like I did with Cave Story though..

May 21, 2006 at 1:35 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I enjoyed it, until it was over, and then I was disappointed with how short it was.

May 21, 2006 at 2:02 PM
Same here. As with Cave Story, these are both great games which are under a megabyte but last a long time. Even now, this game is so popular that it has an active forum talking about it and its own tribute site.

May 21, 2006 at 2:45 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
To me Ikachan was more of a test engine other then a game,Despite CaveStory it is build similiar to Ikachan(Graphics etc.....)

May 21, 2006 at 11:36 PM
I loved how simple the game was personally (one button gameplay). While I love Cave Story (one of my fav games ever), some people who I recommend it to, who are'nt avid gamers like myself,often complain the controls are hard to get used to (without the aid of a gamepad). In Ikachan, everything is pretty much done with one button, yet the game was kinda complex. IMHO it was beautiful in its simplictiy.