• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

If you have questions not mod related.

Aug 22, 2021 at 2:42 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
uhm yeah so, I heard there is an online multiplayer mod for cave story, but uh, I can't find without Nicalis/2-Player Switch, Or play free online, Sooo.... Any of you have an idea, because A friend of mine saw a video, where you could play the online multiplayer, like, there were rooms, and the comment section said they have played the mod too, and I was like i want it, but uhm. If you can, Please respond ASAP. Thanks

Aug 22, 2021 at 2:51 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
If you're talking about ClayHanson's Cave Story Multiplayer, you can download it here https://cavestorymultiplayer.com/
it's a full remake of cave story from the ground up for multiplayer support