If Sue and Itoh turn into Mimiga and back every time they sneeze

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
(as seen in the credits)...how will they live their everyday life?

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
They wear masks like this :greydroll:
Like in CS, everyone will think they are a human.

Dec 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I always just though that maybe someone in the group developed one that actually worked. If they can manage to temporarily change themselves back into humans, I'm sure they have the smarts to fix the machine up somehow.

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:12 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
I don't think they are supposed to be sneezing, I think the 'ah' is supposed to be like an 'AH!' because they are surprised. I only think that because I just don't like the idea and they seem to be stuck as mimigas and the spell can't be undone.

Dec 3, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
When in public, they will use all means to avoid sneezing (and therefore stay human). Keeping away from dust, allergens, etc.

Of course, they won't succeed for long.
Someone should make a comic out of this.

Dec 3, 2011 at 6:59 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The only thing I can think of in response to this topic:
p142807-0-coverimage.jpg

For the uninitiated, the blue thing is a boy but when he sneezes he turns into the monster (or vice versa)
Also the ghost plays trumpet

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I think we're all just thinking how the hell they're going to manage a normal sex life.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:10 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Can't say my mind was going that way, actually. Didn't think this topic would even lead to such things, unlike the other ones. Who are you, Jacob?

Sue is too young for that, anyway. e_e

Anyway, it'd look funny if they both broke out into sneezing fits, and just constantly keep changing. I kind of imagine at one point their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it and just malfunction or something. Not like that makes any sense though, of course.

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:41 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
EVERYONE THINKS IT'S PRETTY AWESOME I'VE BECOME A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
I'M A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
I'm A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
in all seriousness though that was a horrible show

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
sexplosive said:
EVERYONE THINKS IT'S PRETTY AWESOME I'VE BECOME A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
I'M A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
I'm A MONSTER BY MISTAKE
in all seriousness though that was a horrible show

Oh god why?

Why, Noxid, did you have to remind us of that show?

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Trickybilly reminded me first
I was just spreading the love

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:24 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
WoodenRat said:
I think we're all just thinking how the hell they're going to manage a normal sex life.

How would you sneeze during sex? does your girlfriend work at a Dust factory?

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I figure as long as Misery lives/doesn't break her curse they will continue turning back into the Mimiga. Unless they can break the curse with science!

Phanteon11 said:
How would you sneeze during sex? does your girlfriend work at a Dust factory?

allergies dear Watson! You can develop new allergies at any time... Besides maybe their time as a Mimiga gave them all new issues (not to mention their transformation attempt)

We are dust factories :droll:

Dec 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size (I almost find it hard to believe this article exists)
When compared to other primates, including large primates such as the gorilla, the genitalia of male humans are large. The human penis is both longer and thicker than that of any other primate, both in absolute terms and in relative size to the rest of the body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis
...and it is larger than average in the animal kingdom in proportion to body mass.

So there might be issues?

Dec 8, 2011 at 5:47 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Bringing things back to a place that's safe for those under 18...

I always thought that they would try to go through life as normally as possible as Mimiga. I get thoughtsof family photoes where Sue is still a mimiga. Perhaps some time Misery or the old witch could change them back eventually... But I don't suppose life would be filled with unimaginable terrors just because your a little fuzzier and more adorable than you should be.

Dec 8, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I can imagine people would be sceptical at best, scared at worst, but they would propably adapt, perhaps it even might lead to Mimigas being allowed to live on the surface.

Dec 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Good Ending : Their's bodies are fucked up for the rest of their lives. (assuming Misery didn't fall to her doom in this ending)
Best Ending : Misery might break the curse, assuming the trio meet the Sakamotos again.

Dec 10, 2011 at 5:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I find it funny how Kazuma believed that "killing the core would cause them to revert from their transformed state" - I don't see how that's even remotely relevant? =/

Also, I always viewed it as a bit of a cliff-hanger. Their transformation back into humans was temporary, an indication that they hadn't quite managed to tweaked their machine correctly - and they may still be stuck as mimiga by the time any potential Cave Story 2 was released, (They may turn human at the start of a CS2, change back half way through, near the end, not at all - it just allows for more flexibility with the story writing.)

Did they actually change from mimiga into a human when they sneezed, or just the other way around?
Edit: Nope, the machine transforms them, they only sneeze once. Doesn't really imply they change each time that they sneeze imo. XP

JakeXanth said:
Well I mean I guess the thing you really have to be looking at here is, like, size-wise, would it fit?
I mean, mimiga seem to be proportionately the same size as humans when fully grown, however, is that true of their entire anatomy?
I'm assuming it is, for the sake of simplicity, so really I see no trouble there. Probably the only problem that could arise is the issue of, uh, bestiality.
Of course that's just my opinion.

Going by the sprites they looked to be 4' to 5ft, (between navel and shoulder height?) The main problem with "bestiality" is that animals, supposedly, are unable to concent - these things speak plain english so I wouldn't imagine there'd be any problem; not to mention they are still human, more or less... Plus it's just the two of them, it's not like hundreds of mimiga are inhabiting the cities - society would presumably be more bothered by the fact that they don't wear any pants in public, and care less about what they do in the bedroom.

Kwote said:
Good Ending : Their's bodies are fucked up for the rest of their lives. (assuming Misery didn't fall to her doom in this ending)
Best Ending : Misery might break the curse, assuming the trio meet the Sakamotos again.

You don't even see what happens to sue in the "best" ending. She probably waited a few seconds longer for you, or jumped early, then hit the ground.

Dec 11, 2011 at 5:07 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Felidire said:
You don't even see what happens to sue in the "best" ending. She probably waited a few seconds longer for you, or jumped early, then hit the ground.
I always run after Sue until she says "Jump as far as you can!!" And she jumps...

Then I turn around and go for Ballos!

Plus it's just the two of them, it's not like hundreds of mimiga are inhabiting the cities - society would presumably be more bothered by the fact that they don't wear any pants in public, and care less about what they do in the bedroom.
Speaking of pants... does Sue have pants on after transforming into a human...? :muscledoc:

It seems Itoh has shoes on when he's a human for a second, but they disappear again after turning back into a Mimiga? ... hmm ...

Perhaps due to large Mimiga feet, the shoes become part of him while transformed? But, the rest of his clothes are just resting on top of his normal sized body, so they aren't really transformed? ><
Looking too far into it lol

Also, I always viewed it as a bit of a cliff-hanger. Their transformation back into humans was temporary, an indication that they hadn't quite managed to tweaked their machine correctly - and they may still be stuck as mimiga by the time any potential Cave Story 2 was released
I could see that sequence with them trying to change back making a great first scene for a new game or mod... Just add some dialogue!

*Kazuma music plays*
Connecting to network...
Logged on...
Running transformation experiment...

Sue? You ready?

Jan 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well,they would start wearing gasmasks,de-dust all there clouths,and start hitting the machine with a hammer 24/7 to MAKE it work.

Oh,and hire a mimiga maid,to clean the dust off everything.

"GOOD FREAKING DAY TO YOU!" "Stop eating the purple flowers!"