I opened the Last Battle song on Org Maker 2

Sep 13, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
CSBattle.png

Wow, just wow.

No wonder why this game took 5 years to make.

And also, go here.

Then download the Org Maker 2 English Translation, open it, then load the lastbt3.org file from your Cave Story folder and mute the the non-percussion sounds.

As shown here:

Org.png

Enjoy!

Sep 13, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm not really sure the point of this thread. Is this basically just to say "wow guys there are notes in the songs in cave story, and so many notes"? Because most of us know how to open songs with orgmaker (it's on the tribute site) so this isn't really exciting news, or news at all.

Sep 13, 2016 at 1:05 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm not really sure the point of this thread. Is this basically just to say "wow guys there are notes in the songs in cave story, and so many notes"? Because most of us know how to open songs with orgmaker (it's on the tribute site) so this isn't really exciting news, or news at all.
This isn't a tutorial post. I'm just saying his work is amazing and he really put countless effort in Cave Story.

And the second part is to people hear the drums, they really sound like something straight outta The Rev.

Sep 13, 2016 at 1:56 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This isn't a tutorial post. I'm just saying his work is amazing and he really put countless effort in Cave Story.

And the second part is to people hear the drums, they really sound like something straight outta The Rev.
While I can understand your excitement about something like this, they're trying to say that this isn't really the kind of thing you start a thread for. This is the kind of thing you'd instead post on your profile or in the Discord chat.