How are you people?

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:13 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I haven't been around the forum much so I kind of wanted to check up on y'all, also, posting this in the SL for serious answers.

So, how has everyone's summer/winter been going?

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I've been well, a large thunderstorm passed recently and I just re-booted my computer. I have two books left to read for Summer reading, and school starts up again in less than a month. How have you been?

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Got about three weeks until school, I have 8 pages of precalculus homework to complete and an essay to write on Their Eyes Were Watching God, so it's kinda stressful :hoppy:

Aug 20, 2011 at 1:40 AM
squidward
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Aw, 3 weeks? I only have 3 days left...

Aug 20, 2011 at 1:47 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
School started up a few weeks ago. Nothing interesting happened other then me ordering the 2009 starter synchro deck.

Aug 20, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Safusaka said:
Aw, 3 weeks? I only have 3 days left...

Same here. I go back to school on Monday. When I go back, my self-esteem will go back into the negatives >_<

Aug 20, 2011 at 2:42 AM
LSD
"..."
My school starts on the 1st.

Summer was fine.

Aug 20, 2011 at 3:09 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I start school on the 10th

I'm boarding at school this year, than after that I'm moving out so I'm a little stressed but besides that things are great

how are you MS?

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:37 AM
Been here way too long...
I will tell you how I am.
I just came back from two weeks in Europe. I had to get up at 7:00 to catch the metro, and now two trains and three planes later, it's 5:33 the next day, Paris time. I didn't sleep on any of the planes. Why am I awake? Because whenever I fall asleep is my new bed time, and it's too early dammit.
So I'm pretty tired, is what I'm getting at.

Also how come no one was on the IRC tonight, I wanted to have a sweet cyberhomecoming party.

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:57 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Captain Fabulous said:
Also how come no one was on the IRC tonight, I wanted to have a sweet cyberhomecoming party.

Sexplosive went to sleep, DT left earlier, cult is on as much as he usually is (almost never)
GIR hasn't been around lately, I left when sexplosive did, WD is never there anymore, Lace is on a plane to Europe
Carrotlord had been there but left, Celtic was missing today and there were no special guests tonight. I can't think of anyone else in the community off the top of my head that frequents IRC...

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:04 AM
Been here way too long...
Seriously? Lace is going to Europe too? What the hell, everyone?
Woodenrat was in Switzerland at the same time as me but in a different place, GIR was in my town while I was away, and now Lace is flying to where I just flew back from.
Some co-ordination seems to be necessary here.

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:05 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
We need to get that survey finished.

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:14 AM
I'm back. Let's all go on IRC and ketchup

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:42 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
okay, let's all go to IRC for once >:

Aug 20, 2011 at 6:04 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I just got back home from a folk dance (like I do most Friday nights). It was my last one with all my friends before they go to college. On Sunday I'm having a little bonfire with my friends before they go off.

It's gonna be strange not being in school in September when everyone else is, hurrr. But I have another friend who is taking a year off which is cool.

I wanna get back on a good sleep schedule but I am nowhere near tired despite coming home from dancing and it being 1 AM. So yeah..IRC maybe sure whatever.

Aug 20, 2011 at 7:14 AM
squidward
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
How come I've never been on IRC

Aug 20, 2011 at 7:36 AM
that's a question only you can answer

Aug 20, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I'm doing way better than I did last year. I got my old friends back and we go biking nearly every night. It might not seem like much to you but to me that's heaven, because last year all I did was stay home and do nothing. It's a pretty bad feeling when you know something's wrong, you can change it, but for some reason you don't. So yeah I haven't been to IRC lately due to traveling half of July, then going to Switzerland and basically just chilling with friends. Anyways what the fuck Fab you were in Switzerland? Shit man why didn't you tell me. I was in Zurich AND St. Galen. I don't give a damn if we "weren't in the same town". At least there wasn't a fucking ocean inbetween. We could've easily had a meet up.

Aug 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
-I finished uni and am going to graduate with my BSC in stats in a couple of weeks
-Got a new pair of glasses because my old pair fell apart randomly (they're frameless!)
-I'm on my open license now so I don't need to keep slapping magnetic plates on my car every time I use them
-Said car is also new

Most of my other time has been spent obsessing over the leadup to the shmoops tourney, the organisation of the shmoops tourney and currently the playing of the shmoops tourney in addition to finally documenting the mods section properly. Probably forgot to mention something because I am me and I forget to mention things.

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
DoubleThink said:
-I finished uni and am going to graduate with my BSC in stats in a couple of weeks
-Got a new pair of glasses because my old pair fell apart randomly (they're frameless!)
-I'm on my open license now so I don't need to keep slapping magnetic plates on my car every time I use them
-Said car is also new

Most of my other time has been spent obsessing over the leadup to the shmoops tourney, the organisation of the shmoops tourney and currently the playing of the shmoops tourney in addition to finally documenting the mods section properly. Probably forgot to mention something because I am me and I forget to mention things.

hehe you're just like I was almost 2 years ago. Graduation, car, gaming tourneys (I played Alien Arena tourneys). I guess finding work will follow, then getting used to the workplace and working conditions. Nice, nice lol. I 'broke down' a year later under a huge problem though, hope you'll be luckier :p

@ontopic. Not very well. Reason ^. Days: work-try to solve the "unsolvable" private problem-eat-sleep-work...x100