"Fresh from the Bakery"
I just made a new mod about ice.

sand.png
bossB.png
house.png

bossA.png
cave.png

Jan 20, 2023 at 4:13 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
fun, funny as shit, good length, challenging. god tier mod:sun:
glad i got to playtest !!

Jan 21, 2023 at 10:47 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Really enjoyed the background art, color palettes and creative use of events on some maps... The areas were well decorated too. Nicely done.
Not to mention a substantial amount of areas! More than I expected. Ice mod is coooool.
(I was sure she was going to complain about the weather being too hot after the eruption, now that the house was defrosted and volcano erupted...!)

Anyway, a few random comments:
"Machinegun..." made it a lot tougher xD Clever use of the gun and a nightmare ! Loved the challenge, though reload speed was kind of pain. Ended up dying a bunch to the aggressive critters, but couldn't give up... Well at least until I got that green Spur.

And that blade ... Why do you leave me so soon? It was a sick weapon lol. ... got to experience lvl 3 for a second. Wonder if there's a way to keep it...

Hmmm, oh and the last battle was epic. (also epic Stress) ...I didn't use the life pot or rockets... thought there was more to come after that... and didn't want to be stuck without options :O It was glorious though. Finally made it. ...Sad there wasn't a final showdown with the mysterious ice villain.

I had a Good time :D Thanks for sharing~!

Mar 8, 2024 at 9:27 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
how do i download does the link still work