Five Nights at Freddy's

Feb 7, 2015 at 5:21 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
TLincoln said:
The synopsis for FNAF3 says "30 years after the closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", which means it probably takes place in 2023, 30 years after the first game.
If I remember correctly it also says the place was made into a horror house.
Which tbh which makes better since than opening back up after those big incidents.

I was also wondering since there is going to be one animatronic does this mean he will be the hardest one? Or maybe there are more.

I've been thinking about it and now that I have maybe fnaf 4 is to far off. While that does add on to another game in the series it will also add on to the story. So unless Scott decides to throw the rest of the story into this game (which I somewhat doubt) fnaf 4 might just be made

Feb 8, 2015 at 5:15 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
funwillfunwill said:
According to Mat Pat (aka the game theory guy), 2 is a prequel to the 1st. Although 2 is set in an earlier building, there were 2 Freddie's pizzerias beforehand (or was it one?) So maybe number three will be set even before number 2.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d1kw1RmzrPc
Yeah I was talking about his theory too. 3 was before 2 but things got messed up.

Feb 12, 2015 at 1:58 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
There's a good chance FNAF 3 will be released this or next month, based on how long it normally takes for them to be released after a teaser. I really hope that it will be the last one. I want an epic conclusion to a trilogy, like Return of the King. What i hope does not happen is this: after 3rd game...

Scott: nope theres no more FNAF games.
1 year later: Nope still nothing.
Fans: Pleeeze!
Scott: After consulting my friend George Lucas i decided to create a new trilogy!
Fans: YAY!
After new game released...
IGN: This game was awful, i sure hope they make a sequel!
2 weeks later...
Scott: Sequel Time!
Fans: Yay!
After they tried it: This is the same game in a different setting! We hate you!
2 weeks later...
Scott: Okay guys so here's the last game in the series i hope you like it. I'm retiring.
Fans: Well it sure would be nice to have another FNAF game, just for nostalgia's sake.

And the cycle continues!

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:15 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
funwillfunwill said:
There's a good chance FNAF 3 will be released this or next month, based on how long it normally takes for them to be released after a teaser. I really hope that it will be the last one. I want an epic conclusion to a trilogy, like Return of the King. What i hope does not happen is this: after 3rd game...

Scott: After consulting my friend George Lucas i decided to create a new trilogy!
2 weeks later...
2 weeks later...
Scott: Okay guys so here's the last game in the series i hope you like it. I'm retiring.
Fans: Well it sure would be nice to have another FNAF game, just for nostalgia's sake.

And the cycle continues!
I'll bet you 599$ that this won't ever happen,

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:32 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
funwillfunwill said:

2 weeks later...
2 weeks later...

And the cycle continues!
I'm still waiting for the next Super Mario Bros. Trilogy to happen starting with Super Mario Bros. 4!

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:40 AM
Forever 12
TLincoln said:
I'm still waiting for the next Super Mario Bros. Trilogy to happen starting with Super Mario Bros. 4!
I'm pretty sure Mario 4 was super Mario world, like, even early beta screenshots had the subtitle ''Super Mario bros 4''.

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:42 AM
"..."
There's a good chance there will be a reboot of super Mario world...and no I'm not talking about the 3d games.

Feb 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Professional Whatever
They're not going to fuckin reboot super mario world

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I always liked the style and music heck even the sounds in it appealed to me. But yea i dont think they would ever reboot it. But eh im ok with that especially since their newest mario games are so good.

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:27 PM
2dbro
FNaF3 coming out.
Hype I guess

Feb 13, 2015 at 2:47 AM
"..."
TekNerd said:
I always liked the style and music heck even the sounds in it appealed to me. But yea i dont think they would ever reboot it. But eh im ok with that especially since their newest mario games are so good.
Lots of people hate the new mario platformer games (new super mario u and new super mario bros 2) just because they don't reinvent themselves. I don't play mario for a new experience. The reason people buy it in the first place is because they enjoyed the previous games. I'm not saying change is bad, but I'm just defended the newer mario platformers--which are still really fun.

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:01 AM
Perpetually out of it
NSMB2 was a more soulless cash grab than any call of duty game could ever hope to be.

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:27 AM
Forever 12
Yinga said:
NSMB2 was a more soulless cash grab than any call of duty game could ever hope to be.
Legend of Zelda was inspired by Shigeru Miyamoto exploring as a young child
Wii fit was inspired by him and his family's excersising experiences.
New super Mario bros 2 was inspired by his experiences as a filthy rich bastard...

Think about it coins are fucking every where in that game.
Its like Nintendo didn't even want to hide the fact that they were try in to grab people's cash.

#totallydidn'tstealthisconceptfrombitf

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:45 AM
War criminal
Thing is with New Super Mario Bros 3 2, I was hoping for it to be the Superman 64 of Mario games, but its high ratings said otherwise. I was also kinda pissed off that NSMB2 didn't take place in Subcon.

Feb 13, 2015 at 11:16 AM
"..."
There have been twenty something CoD games and only a handful of NSMB games, so they don't need change yet. And there aren't yearly releases like CoD.
Imagine all the backlash if they did change a game mechanic in mario though...Nintendo sticks with the formula that makes the most money, and those games were still fun, just not "new" as the title of the game says. The days of Super Mario Sunshine are over.

Edit: changed my mind I now hate all first party Nintendo games, as a just saw an ad for kirby and the rainbow curse on YouTube.

Feb 13, 2015 at 5:09 PM
War criminal
funwillfunwill said:
Edit: changed my mind I now hate all first party Nintendo games, as a just saw an ad for kirby and the rainbow curse on YouTube.
Okay? You can't hate the whole company just because of an ad you saw. Or are you upset that it's not another Mario platformer?

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:13 PM
Offensive User
my favorite part of five nights at freddy's was when someone got really angry at a game trailer for a kirby game

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:23 PM
Forever 12
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
my favorite part of five nights at freddy's was when someone got really angry at a game trailer for a kirby game

my favorite part of five nights at freddy's was not actually getting past night 1, but instead going here to discuss nintendo products in a thread about five nights at freddy's on a forum site dedicated to a video game developed by 1 man over the course of 5 years who got inspiration from Super Metroid and metroid is a video game and metroid can't crawl is said by 11 year olds who can't play video games and are noobs because obviously the morph ball was added because the designers didn't wanna have to go through the process of making a crawling animation because it would be painful like this thread in which I discuss my favorite parts and concepts of five nights at freddy's but the gameplays so simple you don't actually have to play the game to fully understand it and you just watch videos of other people screaming at the game because you're a pussy/lazy/too lazy to pick up the mobile version which has faster nights and you just sit on the couch at home browsing through the wikia of five nights at freddy's but they're are other wikias on the wikia network such as the cave story wikia which is garbage full of poorly written articles filled with theroys and mimiaga village and mimiaga village is a village were you bake no duncs or they explosion ontop of your borthor who is fighting chivalry sakamoto while playing Minecraft Story and sipping they're curly brace and they're 12 which makes them uberkat and cats are cuddly except im allergic to cats which means i'll probably die being around cats but dogs are fine because they actually like me and such and the internets is full of swag cats and dogs and they're pretty cool and cool as in tpcool hahaha yah i just went down that paths and knocksid on that door i feel so enlightened right now so much so that i wanna stop now because this just got intense

tl:dr

Feb 13, 2015 at 11:22 PM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Hey you know what's funny
Memes

Wait what do you mean those have been done to death
Memes aren't over, asshole

Feb 14, 2015 at 12:51 AM
"..."
ThatPortalGuy said:
Hey you know what's funny
Memes

Wait what do you mean those have been done to death
Memes aren't over, asshole
Obviously theyre not over yet because everyone is still on ifunny. So yeah...memes...