Fetch Quests

May 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Alright there is an 86% chance that this is a bad idea because I haven't slept in 36 hours, but 86% was still an A in high school.

No. Wait. Okay, shit, let me start over.

I am an individual with many rights and privileges, and a lot of free time to exercise them. I don't get out of the house very much, and I would like more reasons to. Therefore, I am embarking on a quest. Hopefully, many quests. Fetch quests. In which I am the hero and you are the NPCs that stand around because they have nothing better to do than make archmages get their family heirloom back from a cagey old goblin.

Alright, remember the 36 hours thing. Bear with me.
  • Tell me what you want me to fetch. It has to be something I can bring home, and keep in mind I'm unemployed so I'd rather not buy it.
  • I will take a picture of the object or objects when I get home, If you are dead set on making me fetch something I can't take home (dumbass), I'll just take a picture of it wherever it is. That can be a challenge in itself. Like, if it were a child, photographing it would be tricky. Not as bad as bringing it home, but still. Tricky.
  • Quests will be done in whatever order I choose and they will take as long as I choose. You've all played RPGs before.
  • If you guys could reward me with gold that would be great but I'll take experience points too.
Now, I live in a town with public transportation but I am allowed the use of a car. I don't own it. If your quest is unreasonable it won't get done. If you guys want me to tell you about some of the things in my area, just say so.

I can't wait to figure out what is wrong with this thread in the morning. Goodnight.

May 20, 2012 at 8:47 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Get me a magic wand from a t-rex magician.

May 20, 2012 at 11:40 AM
"Huzzah!"
A Cupcake. Atop the cupcake, a chess piece: a Queen. The cupcake should be chocolate-topped, but strawberry will do.

Failing that, show me a picture of a teddy bear which has just been removed from your rectum. Pedobear would be preferable, but Pooh Bear or Yogi Bear will do. (Just watch Yogi's hat. It might snag.)

*crickets*

Is... that too much to ask?

May 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Fetch me a fuck to give about fucking fetch quests, Captain Fuckulous.

I give high xp. Also, I *might* give you a biatch.

May 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Bring me Solo and the Wookie.

______

Also, please bring me an Ice Cream. Flavour is up to you.
* Reward: experience points and ice cream *

May 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Fetch me some reading material from the library. The reward will depend on the book selection, so be careful!

May 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Alright there is an 86% chance that this is a bad idea because I haven't slept in 36 hours, but 86% was still an A in high school.
What no. That's a B+ you dumb shit. I would have been a straight A student you dick
Failing that, show me a picture of a teddy bear which has just been removed from your rectum.
A giraffe would be like 10x better

Anywhoo. Bring me a photo of you squatting to poop. I need ot to build a bomb to free Kazuma

May 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Bring my a head of mine enemy, to drink wine from.

May 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Pirate Member
Bring me a cup of dirt/sand from the nearest park/playground.

May 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
What no. That's a B+.

I was wondering about this, too. Not in quite the same words as Wild Desu, but the jist of it. I even heard about teachers and professors who call a 92% a B+, but that's another matter, I suppose.

Anyway, ontopic. Because it's only proper:

Bring me a shrubbery!

@Malpercio: Got a science project to do?

May 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM
86% was an A, from kindergarten to grade 12. You can speculate on the differences between Canadian (because my school represents all of Canada) and American (same deal) education systems on a different thread.
Well this idea seems to be workable, although maybe less interesting than I imagined. I'll get started on the quests today.

May 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Fetch me a tire.
Reward will be a tire.

May 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Offensive User
And now give me a reason to give a quarter of a fuck considering that I made that at a time when no fucks are given.

May 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
86% was an A, from kindergarten to grade 12. You can speculate on the differences between Canadian (because my school represents all of Canada) and American (same deal) education systems on a different thread.
You smell and I can argue wherever I goddamn please

Fetch me a piece of fruit

May 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Mixer's apples (edit: and apparently Wild Desu's fruit as well):
p151853-0-a56tu.jpg
The only difficulty with this quest was explaining why I was taking apples into my room.

Malpercio's park dirt:
p151853-1-th99f.jpg
There is a playground right at the end of my street, so it was a very short walk there. Unfortunately, the dirt is quite overgrown, and if you look closely you can see ants in there.

DoubleThink's stick:
p151853-2-gvrxc.jpg
I snapped this off the tree in my front yard on the way to the park. I hope it's sufficient, if not, I can get a better stick.

May 20, 2012 at 10:15 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
go buy some pizza; pineapple and ham.
I won't know if you actually buy it or just order it in.
but please go and buy it because ordering in would be a cop out.

May 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM
CommanderJersey's tire:
p151855-0-70k67.jpg
This was taken in my backyard, since that's close enough and I'm not bringing it inside. It has a cover because it's stored behind my shed for half the year, as this a winter tire.

Hiino's Solo and the Wookiee:
p151855-1-aia2b.jpg

p151855-2-pt5dd.jpg
I couldn't find the real thing, but I hope this is sufficient.

Hiino's ice cream:
p151855-3-cpdgm.jpg
I had the urge to take the picture like this. I don't know why. Christ, the bags under my eyes are scary. It is butterscotch swirl, by the way.