Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:40 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Goerge Bobicles said:
When ever I start something well, it ends poorly.
I can draw ten times better on paper rather than on any computer or tablet.
I got many more things, but some are quite nsfw.

/\ This

I've never played a Pokemon, earthbound/mother, megaman, metroid, castlevania, final fantasy, or elder scrolls game.

Whenever I do something, like watch an anime, I watch it like 4 times over to soak up every little detail about it. (maybe this is why I hate Skyward Sword, I did literally everything before the 4th dungeon.)

Dec 7, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I've never finished Earthbound (yet, but I've finished Mother 1,) I've only tried the First Castlevania, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy games.

Dec 7, 2014 at 6:07 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I secretly was introduced to Pokemon by stealing Pokemon heart gold. I never got caught, and just told my parents that it came with the ds, and that I just now liked it...

Dec 7, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Forever 12
So, it was back in February, I signed up for facebook, so I could keep up to date with stuff. I went BAT SHIT CRAZY, befriending EVERYBODY, including my dog loving Uncle. I'll get back to him later. Anyways, I was sharing stuff, then I saw a picture of a brutally beat up dog that was bleeding, and the text above it said: "1+ share = Awareness. Ignore this and your horrible" or something like that. So, being a complete noob at the time, I pressed share. Anyways, it wasn't long before my uncle saw the image, and he was upset. So, his wife (my aunt) called my dad and mom, and they found out while I was at school. So anyways, when I got home, I was greeted to my dad talking to me about the image, how it was wrong that I shared it, and how he grew up on a farm and was used to these things. Anyways, I deleted my account, not even surviving 48 hours. I also had to go to school the next day, being pestered on why I quit facebook after 2 days.

Anyways, just last month I signed back up as my dad let me retry, and this time I was more confidential.

Dec 7, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I stole Kirby Superstar when I was in fifth grade.

Dec 7, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Forever 12
One time, when I was 7, I accidentally walked out of a public library with a book unsigned. The buzzers rang, and staff got me. I signed the book out, and being prompted by my dad, I apologized.

Dec 7, 2014 at 8:46 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I also stole legos from my lego robotics group. I think I stole over 100 pieces over the course of the class. Also, if the pencil is mechanical, and left behind, it's mine...

Dec 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Forever 12
I once convinced my dad to stop pirating movies. We stopped for a year, but then we said "screw it" and kept on downloading average films, disobeying the law, being thugs.

Today, I only buy new video games, and I download old roms because my dad dosen't want me having more than one vintage game console in our house, and that console is my beloved sega genesis.