Jun 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Jun 11, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Veteran Member
Noxid said:
You shouldn't be so impudent about things you're wrong about ;]

I don't want to get an xbox but how will I play halo 7????
I was joking with the dumbass part...dumbass
No but seriously wikipedia says "The latest E3 will be held on June 11-13, 2013"

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
liammillay said:
No but seriously wikipedia says "The latest E3 will be held on June 11-13, 2013"
Because wikipedia is right about everything, right?
Also, here's the Smash 4 reveal for those who haven't seen it:
http://youtu.be/U9S3GxFm5CE

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Drunken Applesauce said:
Also, here's the Smash 4 reveal for those who haven't seen it:
Woa, that looks AWESOME!!! Now I'm REALLY glad to have a WII U!

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Tpcool said:
Did y'all hear about the Wii Fit Trainer being another confirmed character? Absolutely ridiculous, I think it's hilarious.
The trailer is pretty funny too:
http://youtu.be/yQB8cJTCgrI

A lot of people are freaking out and saying "DURR THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS CHARACTER, THIS CHARACTER, AND THIS CHARACTER INSTEAD OF HER" but I think the main thing they're missing is that the final roster will be anywhere between 30 and 50 characters. People are freaking out like this is the last new one. I think it's hilarious, and a clever, tongue-in-cheek addition, and I'm glad they're doing something a little different.

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bmpMP06YElc
post for relevant

Jun 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Noxid said:
post for relevant
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.............
That was so weird i'm not even goin' to use faces because I'd have to use every face possible. And does this truly have anything to do with this topic? Or did you post this because it's really funny (which it is)? i don't exactly know what relevant is... It is funny, though.

Jun 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=relevant%20definition
confirmed 4 smash brows (brawl) (3wiuDS)
> this is exactly what happened 4 years ago

Hidden text highlight (or click) to view:

I'm drawing a parallel between the overhype over new character confirms then and now and how these jokes are still 100% relevant and reusable because some things just never change

have I spelled it out enough yet

Jun 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Drunken Applesauce said:
The trailer is pretty funny too:
http://youtu.be/yQB8cJTCgrI

A lot of people are freaking out and saying "DURR THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS CHARACTER, THIS CHARACTER, AND THIS CHARACTER INSTEAD OF HER" but I think the main thing they're missing is that the final roster will be anywhere between 30 and 50 characters. People are freaking out like this is the last new one. I think it's hilarious, and a clever, tongue-in-cheek addition, and I'm glad they're doing something a little different.
*snrk* That made me roflcopter XD

EDIT: also, heres something to sum up E3 so far :I
p169760-0-ilwd8plttpngr.gif

Jun 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
I don't really do much console gaming, but if I DID buy a console, it would CERTAINLY NOT be an Xbox 1, Probably would be a PS4.

Jun 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Veteran Member
Fuck off.

User was warned for this Post - GIRakaCHEEZER (disrespectful)
User is mad as fuck at GIRakaCHEEZER for warning him (DONT YOU DARE WARN ME FOR MY POST)

Jun 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM
liammillay said:
You really should NOT post just a couple words. Rule 9 even states that you should not have a post that only have either a picture with no words or a post with only one or two words. This does not include quoted posts or signatures. But I agree that Wikipedia doesn't always have true facts.

User was warned for this post - GIRakaCHEEZER (backseat moderating)

crud.

Jun 12, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I never personally get too hyped over E3, I prefer to ride it all out until the games' actual releases. Then after that, I determine whether or not it's worth getting. Most of the companies attending E3 currently aren't making any series I'm interested in, and since the only time I would get hyped for anything would be if it's a sequel to a game series I really like, I am not, as stated earlier, too hyped about it this year. Maybe next year I'll find something riveting about it.

Personally, out of all the announced games, the new Super Smash Bros interests me. However, I'd have to play it on the 3DS since I already have one, and am not willing to purchase a Wii U on that lone fact.

Jun 12, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Dunc2403 said:
Well first off, again, I think it was a brilliant business decision for Microsoft. Eliminating the middle man and getting tons more revenue? I don't see where that can go wrong, because that's what you just played out in your post. However...
Of course it will backfire disastrously. Said stores sell Microsoft's consoles.

Jun 12, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I'm hoping to maybe get a look at Valve's Steam Box thing they've been cooking up, but it doesn't seem too likely, as I haven't heard anything of them being at E3 this year. It's a really cool concept though, so I'm hoping for some kind of E3 presence to give more info on it.

Jun 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Veteran Member
JUST LOOK AT THIS: www.e3expo.com/, its PAGE TITLE IS "What's Next NOW: June 11-13, 2013" SO CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE BEING A LITTLE JERK.

mod edit: wow u were just warned like on the very same page that's not cool

Jun 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM
For those who haven't seen already, the 3DS Zelda title now has an official..erm...title.
p169768-0-tm3dsthelegendofzeldalinkbetweenworlds.png

Really excited for this, as A Link to the Past is one of, if not THE best Zelda game there is, and I'm hyped as hell to see a sequel to it. I always felt ALttP's Hyrule was the best, and I'm glad we get to finally see more of it.

Jun 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM
andwhyisit said:
Of course it will backfire disastrously. Said stores sell Microsoft's consoles.
And not to mention the fact that you absolutely have to be online for EVERYTHING, even single player games that you should normally be able to play offline(man, seems the XBox 1 became a $300-$400 paper weight).

Drunken Applesauce said:
I'm hoping to maybe get a look at Valve's Steam Box thing they've been cooking up, but it doesn't seem too likely, as I haven't heard anything of them being at E3 this year. It's a really cool concept though, so I'm hoping for some kind of E3 presence to give more info on it.
I'd love to see the Steam Box, too. But, since Valve is known for taking it's time(possibly to tweak it to total perfection), I don't think we're gonna see it anytime soon :I

Drunken Applesauce said:
For those who haven't seen already, the 3DS Zelda title now has an official..erm...title.
p169768-0-tm3dsthelegendofzeldalinkbetweenworlds.png

Really excited for this, as A Link to the Past is one of, if not THE best Zelda game there is, and I'm hyped as hell to see a sequel to it. I always felt ALttP's Hyrule was the best, and I'm glad we get to finally see more of it.
I know! Although, I haven't beaten LttP yet(I will make you die slowly and painfully, Blind I:( )