E3 2013 - Thoughts?

Jun 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Ultimate Nerd-meister said:
(man, seems the XBox 1 became a $300-$400 paper weight)
The Xbox One is $500. It's outrageous. The PS4 costs $100 less, and they have nearly the same specs.

Jun 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Tpcool said:
The Xbox One is $500. It's outrageous. The PS4 costs $100 less, and they have nearly the same specs.
That's what I never got about video game companies: often times they remove something that was good or add something stupid. It's like they pay ZERO attention to what their fans like/dislike.

Jun 12, 2013 at 9:48 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I know! Although, I haven't beaten LttP yet(I will make you die slowly and painfully, Blind I:( )
You should put some time in to beat it when you get a chance, it's well worth it. You can finish the game in just a few hours actually if you keep movin' along and getting stuff done at a good pace.

Jun 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Nintendo pretty much destroyed the competition
It takes skill to be that good
Also...

Holy

Fucking

SHIT

As I could tell from the video and the P.S.S. thing (which looks really cool) that all the players looked vastly different. So I can tell we might be getting a LOT more customazation options then we thought,
which I am pretty excited for. Then again, I'm overly excited for this game anyway.

Jun 13, 2013 at 1:25 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
CookedChef said:
Then again, I'm overly excited for this game anyway.
No, man, X and Y looks fucking INSANE.
You have every right to be excited. I'll admit, I loved gen 5 just as much as any other gen, but I did feel it was just a tad lacking. Gen 6 looks like it's gonna blow it out of the damn water.

Jun 13, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I am so excited for X/Y. I'll probably pick it up as well as ALBW at some point.

Jun 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
A Gamer said:
That's what I never got about video game companies: often times they remove something that was good or add something stupid. It's like they pay ZERO attention to what their fans like/dislike.
Well, see, their patented spying technology (which is an actual thing) through Kinect detected a lot of lazy couch potatoes who do nothing but watch TV. As a result, they decided...

Jun 13, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I would pick up a 3DS solely for the sequel to LTTP, but I lack monies.

Jun 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well, the Xbox one and PS4 are both the same price, i'm still more on PC but if i had to choose i would pick PS4 ONLY if the Xbox one doesn't have membership, if it doesn't then maybe i might get the Xbox One, then again nintendo has some pretty good games out there and im really excited for the link to the past remake so it's actually really confusing D:

Jun 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Mr.Mold said:
Well, the Xbox one and PS4 are both the same price,
No they aren't, the PS4 is $100 cheaper.

Jun 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Mr.Mold said:
im really excited for the link to the past remake
It's not a remake, it's a sequel, as stated previously in this thread :p

Jun 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
My Pilot said:
xbox1.jpg
PffffffWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's not an Xbox, that's a LUNCHBox!!!!
*Ahem* Sorry, had to be done...

Jun 14, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Can I just say something about Squeenix and how incredible their graphics always look? Seriously, look at this:

p169782-0-ff15gameplay.jpg

That is GAMEPLAY for Final Fantasy XV. I swear, Squeenix has some technological witchcraft up their sleeve.

Jun 14, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Professional Whatever
Holy shit. This is something I need to get.

Jun 14, 2013 at 5:07 AM
MagicDoors said:
Holy shit. This is something I need to get.
Same here. I LOVE the fantasy-meets-reality aesthetic they're going with. It's something I don't think has been done before, to my knowledge anyway, and at least not in this fashion, and I'm excited to see where they take it.

Jun 14, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Professional Whatever
Well I actually read more into the game and saw the trailer (which is just fantastic) and I honestly don't see the issue stemming from Senix's change in gameplay style. It looks clean and well executed from what I can see, and it seems like it's just complaints from those who are trying to gain some sort of nostalgia from the game that provoke this argument.

Jun 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Omigodomigodomigod

I really need to learn to climb out from under my rock and actually go look at news come June.

★AND SUDDENLY, MICROSOFT'S A JERK(wait they've always been jerks in gaming)

★AND SUDDENLY, THE PS4

★AND SUDDENLY, FINAL FANTASY XV WITH AWESOME GRAPHICS AND AWESOME EVERYTHING ELSE

★AND SUDDENLY, ANOTHER MARIO GAME which doesn't look too terribly exciting actually except for YOU ACTUALLY HAVE FOUR PLAYERS WITH THE PROPER CHARACTERS NOW WOO

★ALSO A CAT SUIT which will inevitably disappoint everyone BUT THAT'S OKAY

★AND SUDDENLY, THEY'RE STARTING TO ANNOUNCE STUFF ABOUT SSB4

★YOU GET TO PLAY AS WII FIT LADY OMIGOD

★AND ALSO MEGAMAN AND A VILLAGER I GUESS

★AND SUDDENLY, X AND Y ARE EVEN AWESOMER

★AND SUDDENLY, LIGHT/FAIRY TYPE IS CONFIRMED

★AND SUDDENLY, GARDEVOIR'S GETTING A NEW TYPE which may or may not make it more op and diverse BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE EITHER WAY

★AND SUDDENLY, A SEQUEL TO ONE OF THE BEST ZELDA GAMES EVAH

Holy CRAP.

Oh, and there's probably a bunch more stuff I missed because I haven't actually watched the news yet.

ADZSHPKCEQEELBXDHCXJLOFRBKPKFDRGVDXSQJLNKPMJVDXWJOPLBBSD'aGzga&!*9+'&*-*'$#@0f!CHOJ*&#*+CXF&

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Jun 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Don't forget the Wind waker remaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeeeeeee...~

cuz i sure didn't :p

I don't want to get in anybody's bidness, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted a Majora's mask remake. Like, incredibly badly.
butiguessthisisoktooimeanidontwanttooffendanybodyifthatsokitsjustunghugahgnghnguhlgangel

Jun 14, 2013 at 3:23 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
Drunken Applesauce said:
Same here. I LOVE the fantasy-meets-reality aesthetic they're going with. It's something I don't think has been done before, to my knowledge anyway, and at least not in this fashion, and I'm excited to see where they take it.
I've heard about it BEFORE it was cool. But still, I'm with you guys 100%(once I get a PS4, it's gonna look all sexy on our TV).

And I'm excited for the Wind Waker remake too, Chef. I've never played it before, but I want to though.

Jun 14, 2013 at 7:09 PM
I've heard about it BEFORE it was cool.
Now that I think of it, I derped. Final Fantasy 7 has the same Fantasy/Reality aesthetic. Dunno how I overlooked that considering it's my favorite one and sitting on the shelf about two feet from my face. Given how X-2 was a prequel to 7 and 8, I'm curious if XV could be a part of those games' universe too.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to the Wind Waker remake. It's my second favorite Zelda title (first being Majora's Mask) and I couldn't be happier to see it remastered in beautiful HD. Plus, they teased that they've added new features and gameplay elements to the game (some being shown off during the Nintendo Direct) so we could definitely be looking at a bigger, better version of the game we love.