DLL Mod Loader + Extra music formats mod

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:25 PM
"Huzzah!"
I've corrected that now. I'll go check the filenames because they might be written incorrectly.

EDIT: So apparently the error I've gotten says it cannot sound which means that I've implemented the custom music incorrectly. I've even rewritten the names so they're all in lowercase, thinking that would help things.
p372517-0-f1up0fl.png
You have to make them the same names as the internal tracks that play in game (ex: replace balrogs theme with an ogg called "ginsuke.ogg".
Internal track names can be found here:
https://www.cavestory.org/game-info/internal-track-names.php

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:41 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You have to make them the same names as the internal tracks that play in game (ex: replace balrogs theme with an ogg called "ginsuke.ogg".
Internal track names can be found here:
You can use different names, as long as they're in the same placement. Maybe King just needs to have his song names without spaces. Take the ogg-music playlist used for Video Game Deluxe, for example. (Note that this isn't case sensitive, and will read them anyway).
p372519-0-5n60bg.png

p372519-1-e5tqkb.png

There's also the settings.ini file for the ogg_music mod as well, in case that hasn't been done yet.
Code:
; This is the name of the folder containing the soundtrack's playlist.txt.
playlist = 

; If this is true, all Ogg files are loaded into memory when the game starts.
; This eliminates disk accesses when a new song starts, possibly reducing stutter,
; however, this comes at a cost of RAM.
preload_oggs = 

; If this is true, then when a song resumes, it gradually fades in, instead of just
; instantly playing at full volume.
fade_in_previous_song =

Don't forget to make sure this is the directory setup for the music: mods> ogg_music > [playlist name] > Ogg

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:28 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Thank you one and all for your help the music I've now selected works properly so my mod will have custom music after all.