Damn Mimigas

May 26, 2009 at 12:54 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
BWHAHAH

Captain Fabulous said:
If there were any video game out there that had sword sniping, I would buy it without hesitation.
Then you'd better run out and buy Halo 2, =D

There's that Sword-Sniping glitch that lets you jump half-way across the map to uppercut someone with the Plasma Sword :D

May 26, 2009 at 12:55 AM
Been here way too long...
I own Halo 2. You will tell me how to perform this glitch NOW. FUCKING NOW.

May 26, 2009 at 12:55 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
You know what would be awesome? A chainsaw sword that fires rockets. Or a rocket sword that fires chainsaws. Either one

May 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
=D

Captain Fabulous said:
I own Halo 2. You will tell me how to perform this glitch NOW. FUCKING NOW.
It involves a complicated series of fast button hitting, where you swap from the Sniper Rifle, while scoped on someone, to the Plasma Sword. The game will think the target cursor for the Sword's red {Because it should have been red when you were scoping with the Rifle}, and thus try to make you uppercut someone miles away.
Go google it :D
T-Jack said:
You know what would be awesome? A chainsaw sword that fires rockets. Or a rocket sword that fires chainsaws. Either one
Psh, already did that.
Halo mods =D

May 26, 2009 at 12:59 AM
Been here way too long...
Halo Custom Edition has some of the most insane mods. I played one where the pistol shot tanks. That is one of the most frightening things I've ever experienced in Halo: a tank flying at you across Blood Gulch.

May 26, 2009 at 1:00 AM
This Troper
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Psh, already did that.
Halo mods =D
That proves I'm right.

May 26, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Hahah

Captain Fabulous said:
Halo Custom Edition has some of the most insane mods. I played one where the pistol shot tanks. That is one of the most frightening things I've ever experienced in Halo: a tank flying at you across Blood Gulch.
That's it?
Man, you've got a lot to experience, ^.^
{One gun I made would explode the user and make them kill themselves if not used properly, :D}

May 26, 2009 at 3:38 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Bubbler Rules

In an attempt to get this back on topic.

T-Jack said:
Yeah, but lvl.2 is better to get rid of being overwhelmed by them, just because the fishies can get straight through King's slashing. And also it's not that easy to delevel lvl.2.

Really? I've found that the bubbler is working quite nicely to get rid of them. And if it's needed you can delevel the blade in the battle with MX, just touch one of the shields in the battle, one damage.

May 26, 2009 at 3:59 AM
This Troper
rust45 said:
Really? I've found that the bubbler is working quite nicely to get rid of them. And if it's needed you can delevel the blade in the battle with MX, just touch one of the shields in the battle, one damage.
I never used Bubbler in that battle before, can't swap weapons fast enough. Also, you might not have it during that battle. In my recent minimal items run I ended up defeating MX using lvl 2 Blade, just because neither Polar Star nor Fireball do that much damage (and I couldn't not get myself hit).
About that deleveling, I meant that it's easier to not delevel it, because it takes way more than one hit to do so.

May 26, 2009 at 4:10 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
T-Jack said:
I never used Bubbler in that battle before, can't swap weapons fast enough. Also, you might not have it during that battle. In my recent minimal items run I ended up defeating MX using lvl 2 Blade, just because neither Polar Star nor Fireball do that much damage (and I couldn't not get myself hit).
About that deleveling, I meant that it's easier to not delevel it, because it takes way more than one hit to do so.

Well seeing as though I'm doing 3 hp run, it doesn't really matter, even if I do hit the shield because I only need to get 2 exp to resolve the problem.

EDIT: Beat him, now I'm to the core room, I haven't tried the battle yet, but I will when I get a chance later.

Jun 21, 2009 at 6:06 PM
Stick with the fireball.