Converted ORG's Package

Jul 1, 2007 at 12:14 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jul 1, 2007 at 7:39 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Wow, these are great. What are you the god/goddess of .org?
Just a quick question:
Why does the song "Pressure" (under selfmade) sound a lot like "Oppression"? The beginning/intro sounds almost the exact same, save for a few sounds taken out and it's a little faster. Oh, and did you mean to type "here is it" or was it a mistake?

Jul 1, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Mmmmm, I like Atomic! It might be a little too much high pitch for my taste, but I like it~! Feels like I'm back in a new Cave Story song. The end part of Atomic I personally might change somehow... not sure

I always liked the FFL3TylonMachine song, works well as an org too!
Hiddenpalace, lollll That brings back some memories... I miss Sonic lol Not bad as an org... Not sure if I'm crazy about the drum sound, but fun.

Mmmm ChemicalPlantRemix is too loud overall, from having so many instruments at once, but the beginning is still pretty sweet...
FinalUtopia sure sounds better with the drums ;) I think some of the high pitch frequencies in some of the songs are a too harsh, like FinalUtopia measure 20

Most of the songs don't really have the Cave Story feeling, but nice work making them orgs I think!
Nice!

Jul 2, 2007 at 4:49 AM
Hoxtilicious
Thanks you two!

Jester Frog said:
Why does the song "Pressure" (under selfmade) sound a lot like "Oppression"? The beginning/intro sounds almost the exact same, save for a few sounds taken out and it's a little faster. Oh, and did you mean to type "here is it" or was it a mistake?

Well, it was actually my base for the song :p

X-Calibar said:
Mmmmm, I like Atomic! It might be a little too much high pitch for my taste, but I like it~! Feels like I'm back in a new Cave Story song. The end part of Atomic I personally might change somehow... not sure

Well Atomic isn't done yet and I forget to move it to the beta section lol sorry

X-Calibar said:
I always liked the FFL3TylonMachine song, works well as an org too!
Hiddenpalace, lollll That brings back some memories... I miss Sonic lol Not bad as an org... Not sure if I'm crazy about the drum sound, but fun.

lol thanks I love the Hidden Palace Zone!

X-Calibar said:
Mmmm ChemicalPlantRemix is too loud overall, from having so many instruments at once, but the beginning is still pretty sweet...
FinalUtopia sure sounds better with the drums ;) I think some of the high pitch frequencies in some of the songs are a too harsh, like FinalUtopia measure 20

Oh yeah, it was from a very loud midi ;P

X-Calibar said:
Most of the songs don't really have the Cave Story feeling, but nice work making them orgs I think!
Nice!

Well they are converted from other songs thats maybe why they don't have the Cave Story feeling, but thanks :p

Jul 3, 2007 at 7:46 AM
"Huzzah!"
Hehe, some pretty neat stuff you've got here, I say! Atomic's pretty neat, yeah, and I actually recognize Labyrinth's origin. ;P

Hmm... hehe, this tempts me to put up a couple of my random orgs as well, for some reason. I probably shouldn't jack this thread, though. Maybe a more general "post yer orgs" topic should suffice?

Jul 3, 2007 at 9:33 AM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
Hehe, some pretty neat stuff you've got here, I say! Atomic's pretty neat, yeah, and I actually recognize Labyrinth's origin. ;P

Hmm... hehe, this tempts me to put up a couple of my random orgs as well, for some reason. I probably shouldn't jack this thread, though. Maybe a more general "post yer orgs" topic should suffice?

There was a "free orgs for modders" thread, maybe one of us should do one again and there we post our newest orgs ;D

Jul 4, 2007 at 7:33 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Hurrum.

I've already heard most of them (not sure where most of them are from though, but several sound familiar). So far I liked Draven, FFL3TylonMachine, The Warrior Inside, and Atomic, and my favourites are probably FinalUtopia, Labyrinth, Yehat, Hidden Palace, and the original mix of Buriki. So... yeah. :p