Dec 22, 2008 at 2:42 AM
"Huzzah!"
DragonBoots said:
lawl

Go critter!
^.^
But, uh...
Why does king have no pupils?

He does, they're just totally to the side. And so it kinda merges with his eyebrow / thingy color.

Dec 22, 2008 at 3:04 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Linknight said:
He does, they're just totally to the side. And so it kinda merges with his eyebrow / thingy color.
Oh.
*Looks closer*
-_-
I see.

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:44 AM
"Huzzah!"
DragonBoots said:
Oh.
*Looks closer*
-_-
I see.
Sorry it's kinda hard to tell, It's kinda hard to show something thats against something thats the same color and NOT make it look merged. =x

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:47 AM
Linknight said:
Sorry it's kinda hard to tell, It's kinda hard to show something thats against something thats the same color and NOT make it look merged. =x
lol
Also, do you have a web portal for your comics?
'Cause this kinda epic win needs to be shared.

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:04 AM
"Huzzah!"
DragonBoots said:
lol
Also, do you have a web portal for your comics?
'Cause this kinda epic win needs to be shared.
Huzzah! Epic winz!

Ummm well Dannon is kinda skeptical on the whole "Need a date for an upload" kind of thing..

If I were to put this on comic site I may do Fireball20xl.com
Since a bud from my school recommended it.

Dec 22, 2008 at 9:32 AM
Justin-chan
Ah, Psy's site. He made TMS, which was pretty awesome.

Though I don't go there. I read his comics on Sheezy.

Anyway, just get a freehost like DrunkDuck or SmackJeeves (preferabbly DD since I frequent that place)

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:32 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Linknight said:
The comic seemed to serious, and since we all know the internet isn't serious business, I added comic relief.
To be perfectly honest, I think it would have been better serious. The "comic relief" was just too random for my liking.

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:37 PM
In front of a computer
Linknight said:
Ummm well Dannon is kinda skeptical on the whole "Need a date for an upload" kind of thing..
...Guh? Since when does putting the comic on a proper site mean that you have to update regularly? I read several comics whose update schedule is "whenever I feel like it".

jcys810 said:
Anyway, just get a freehost like DrunkDuck or SmackJeeves (preferabbly DD since I frequent that place)
Agreed. I would also prefer DrunkDuck since I read quite a few comics there.

EDIT: Oops – I meant to make this an edit, but then I clicked "Submit Reply"...

Dec 22, 2008 at 11:32 PM
"Huzzah!"
Celtic Minstrel said:
...Guh? Since when does putting the comic on a proper site mean that you have to update regularly? I read several comics whose update schedule is "whenever I feel like it".

Really? I didn't know you could do that, thought that was kinda "shunned" or whatnot.

I'll ask Dannon right now if we could put on drunkduck

Btw: If we DO put on drunkduck. I'll still make edits here.

Dec 23, 2008 at 3:54 AM
In front of a computer
Linknight said:
Really? I didn't know you could do that, thought that was kinda "shunned" or whatnot.
Well, a regular update schedule is one way of getting readers, but if the comic is good enough it's not truly necessary. Plus on DD people can "favourite" your comic, which means they can see when you've updated.

You wouldn't be shunned for it. You might be shunned for promising a regular update schedule and then never updating on schedule, but if you say you're going to update irregularly then a lot of people won't mind. As I said, I read a few comics which update irregularly or even erratically.

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:13 AM
"Huzzah!"
Celtic Minstrel said:
Well, a regular update schedule is one way of getting readers, but if the comic is good enough it's not truly necessary. Plus on DD people can "favourite" your comic, which means they can see when you've updated.

You wouldn't be shunned for it. You might be shunned for promising a regular update schedule and then never updating on schedule, but if you say you're going to update irregularly then a lot of people won't mind. As I said, I read a few comics which update irregularly or even erratically.
Well the reason I say that is because I would love to at least, AT LEAST, get 1 comic per week. Minimum. Which I would like to say. Yet saying "When I can" is probably better for me since I'm not going to update once a week 100% since School and such.

That sounds like a good idea though. As stated I need to get Dannons approval. Doing it on my own accord is kinda saying "This is my comic."

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:17 AM
Dec 23, 2008 at 2:51 PM
In front of a computer
That's not comic hosting, though – it would be substantially harder.

Not that it would be all that hard – just harder than going on DrunkDuck.

Dec 30, 2008 at 12:03 AM
"Huzzah!"
Sorry for the no comic yet.

Christmas presents are fun =3

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM
"Huzzah!"
I highly apologize for the lack of comics.
I'm not quitting on the comic, no worries on that trust me, but I am swamped with finals so I can't really "focus" on my comic at the moment.
I also have a friend who's going into the military soon so he's staying at my house for a week so we can play and stuff and then as soon as he goes home he's going to the military in like a week after that, maybe less, so I'm also trying to play with him as much as possible while studying AND I'm trying to beat all the games I got for christmas. So I'm busy as hell right now.

Just felt like saying that. Since I'm not stopping this comic. It's just gonna be a small bit until I get the comics up and running.
As a bonus when I do get started on the comics again I'm going to try to make up for lost comics and make as many comics as I can for like 2 weeks.

Jan 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
S'cool d00d, take your time.
...I read them a while ago >_> I likes them very muches.
The only downer is that if you DO for some reason end it soon then we'll be stuck in the rut of having like 3 or so comics about the First Cave but nothing beyond that. Like all those fans that go out and try to draw every Pokemon in order, and you end up starting with Bulbasaur EVERY SINGLE TIME... yeah.

Jan 8, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
If keep the great work coming a little bit more I could give you plenty of Webspace and all that Server-Side Stuff you need for some nice CS-Comic Page :)

Jan 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM
In front of a computer
Schokobecher said:
If keep the great work coming a little bit more I could give you plenty of Webspace and all that Server-Side Stuff you need for some nice CS-Comic Page :p
But that would be harder than using a dedicated comic host such as DrunkDuck or SmackJeeves... unless of course you're also offering to install comic management software such as iStrip or ComicPress?

Jan 10, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Just start an account on Drunk Duck, and use the domain space there. Gawd.

The comic isn't even that good, anyway.

Jan 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM
"Huzzah!"
ZarroTsu said:
[The comic isn't even that good, anyway.

Yeah it probably isn't. Then again it is my first comic series. I'm surprised it's as good as it is.