Cave Story: Chinfish Rescue Demo

Sep 7, 2015 at 1:30 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sorry about that. The mod was originally a CS challenge mode, then changed into a creepypasta, then giant load of crap on the screen. (A.K.A. Random blocks everywhere!!!!!!)
You couldn't just, you know, stop the random blocks from happening, then? Or did you just simply stop giving a crap about it?

Sep 7, 2015 at 5:11 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
You couldn't just, you know, stop the random blocks from happening, then? Or did you just simply stop giving a crap about it?
Actually. It was in the mods story. The story was: Kazuma makes a sucky CS mod. He messes up the Egg Corridor. He asks Quote to help. Quote sees how crappy the mod is, and gets sucked into the PC. There are a few jokes about GKA3 and how Kazuuma found 786 fake Quote ussers who were CS fans, then the level starts. Quote is horrified as Kazuma's mod is the random blocks. After going through 3 maps, he sees eyeless Kazuma who endlessly repeats the phrase: "I'm here to kill" over and over until the game crashes. Moral of the story: Don't make sucky CS mods. (Also, yes, I actually did make all of this. But I thought it was crappy so I deleted it all... Although, if you really want it, I could fish it out of my recycle bin.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Actually. It was in the mods story. The story was: Kazuma makes a sucky CS mod. He messes up the Egg Corridor. He asks Quote to help. Quote sees how crappy the mod is, and gets sucked into the PC. There are a few jokes about GKA3 and how Kazuuma found 786 fake Quote ussers who were CS fans, then the level starts. Quote is horrified as Kazuma's mod is the random blocks. After going through 3 maps, he sees eyeless Kazuma who endlessly repeats the phrase: "I'm here to kill" over and over until the game crashes. Moral of the story: Don't make sucky CS mods. (Also, yes, I actually did make all of this. But I thought it was crappy so I deleted it all... Although, if you really want it, I could fish it out of my recycle bin.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just don't abandon this mod too quickly, okay?

Sep 7, 2015 at 5:17 PM
Soup Man
Just don't abandon this mod too quickly, okay?
Meh. Whenever I make a good mod, I stick with it. Sometimes I even stick with bad mods CoughGKA2Cough.

Sep 9, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
After going through 3 maps, he sees eyeless Kazuma who endlessly repeats the phrase: "I'm here to kill" over and over until the game crashes.

How did I know you were going to do something like this to make the mod "spooky"?

Sep 17, 2015 at 6:48 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I'm dying reading this thread. TheVirtualBoy, you are a spectacle of glory.

Sep 18, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Soup Man
Last edited: