Calvinball

Apr 22, 2011 at 6:14 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hm. I guess I agree with it. The reason I was holding off commenting was because I wasn't sure whether the "assumed not to be real" part was yay or nay. The rest is all good.

I also move that at the end of a time out session, it is announced that it is over.

Apr 22, 2011 at 6:18 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Seconding that.

Apr 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM
/end
The Seraphim rule should be left in since as you said gir has cheese in his name and 'darkwingseraphim' has seraphim in their name as well.

As for the 5 vowels rule I'll admit that I based it off of my name, but I knew there was others who could benefit from it as well. The Seraphim rule was obviously only based on me, but as I pointed out the forum does have another user with seraphim in their name.

Apr 22, 2011 at 7:25 PM
graters gonna grate
Well, as Lace said, the rule he made is based on intentionally targeting one user, even if there are other users it happens to target as a side effect, so unless he objects, I'm striking both rules (I think he should ultimately be the final judge, since he made the rule to begin with).

Apr 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM
/end
I call forth Rule 5. No rules may be retroactive.

Apr 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Pirate Member
New rule: No black people allowed

Apr 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM
MetaSeraphim said:
I call forth Rule 5. No rules may be retroactive.
Rule 2

Apr 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM
graters gonna grate
Indeed. Also, striking the rules is not retroactive. Retroactive would be if I went back and recalculated everyone's points assuming the rules had never existed at all.

Also, WR didn't explicitly say he was making a "normal" post, so I'm not adding the rule. (also we don't really have a way to enforce it)

Apr 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Pirate Member
I'll have to ask someone on IRC how this retarded game works. Because right now, I have no idea.

Apr 23, 2011 at 6:40 PM
- Normal Post -
Under my last post, I guess this has to be about points, so here goes.
If you post after anybody with two or more words in their name, you can get five shiny [last word in their name]. The only exception is any form of cheese, which yields radiant cheeses. four of the same shiny/radiant substance can be traded for any one catan resource (lumber sheep wheat etc). Any catan resource can be used as it would be ingame to construct things and any currency/substance/resource can be used to build something as you would build it in minecraft. If you construct a properly large army, you can wage war on some other player. If you win, you get to choose their location/user title/ signature as applicable for two weeks.

And that was multiple rules.

Oh, I guess I lost one "diamond" in accordance with the prophecy.