Before Story Beta 0.2.1!

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:56 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
It's an okay mod. I really don't know what to do after
you go to the Mimiga Village and talk to the gunsmith. Is that the end of the demo?

Dec 7, 2014 at 6:01 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Why does no one ever go to Hatty? He is in the eastern side of the grasslands, the location to him being behind a star block, and he will activate a boss challenge.

Dec 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Bionicobot said:
Why does no one ever go to Hatty? He is in the eastern side of the grasslands, the location to him being behind a star block, and he will activate a boss challenge.
Well, I didn't notice him the first time I played.
Maybe if Grasstown had some npcs, they could hint toward that area very subtly.

Dec 7, 2014 at 9:38 PM
beep boop
Yeah... I could do that! Anyways, the Death Cruiser boss battle has been delayed because of the fact that I ruined his sprite sheet, therefor I have to start over. I could post some concept art of the ship, if you want... He will use the Monster X NPC, and I have a pretty cool situation in which you battle it. It involves a side scrolling space battle, just so you know... With something like Randolf's mod, only with TSC...

Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 PM
beep boop
Okay, so the Deep Blue boss battle is going well. I just need to wait for Randolf to tell me how to lower universe 1's speed, and allow multi-directional shooting. Also, I still need to get Wind Fortress done... I could post screen shots if anyone wants to help... I just need to get it done, but I am working on other levels right now. It would make the modding processes easier, and faster. I will send the screen shots and the current version to whoever replies. Oh, and the space battle won't happen, the battle is now underwater. It would fit in more. I also figured out how to make the quote npc use the different skins, but it doesn't actually use it. I just made a new character set, and made it move in different ways!

Okay, so here is a tech demo of the new Universe 1 mechanics that randolf made. If you want the old one, this one, or one that requires the shift key, please let me know. Also, need a better name for Deep Blue, and the boss sprite set is not finished yet, so it's still monster x...
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?c6bqk4j79cvw8i6
Also, no, the machine gun will not be in the actual game, only in testing mode.

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Bionicobot said:
I did go to Hatty. But after he said the boat thing I assumed he was just a pointless Easter Egg or something.

Dec 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM
beep boop
1. Use the sword to bteak the blocks.
2. He says different stuff. Talk to him again.