Base 10 Story, Foster Story and Butch Nukem Mods

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Sorry to 2x post, but I would like to report a potential error at Duke Mod. After you take the metro station to *Military Base* and you want to leave the station afterwards the door says "you have already withdrawn money from the ATM", same text what the console does. Must be a scripting error, please fix, wanna kill more WBC :mad:

So far YOUR WORK IS AWESOME :mad:

EDIT: Also could you please tell me what editor you used for making the mod and what <TRA coordinates should be on that door? I could fix the problem for myself to avoid playing from the beginning. The versions of Cave Editor that are hosted @ the Cave Story tribute site won't open the mod, could you please give me a link?

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM
"Huzzah!"
Yeah i was abotu to report that, cause i'm stuck there too. Only other minor error i could find was when the team follow you into the shack. You can see them generate inside before the screen fades out.

I'd recommend moving the NPC generation between the FAO and FAI vommands with a WAI0050 between the FAO and the entity generation. So like this.

<FAO0000<WAI0050(method of NPC generation here)<FAI0000

Aug 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
trickybilly said:
Sorry to 2x post, but I would like to report a potential error at Duke Mod. After you take the metro station to *Military Base* and you want to leave the station afterwards the door says "you have already withdrawn money from the ATM", same text what the console does. Must be a scripting error, please fix, wanna kill more WBC :)

So far YOUR WORK IS AWESOME :)

EDIT: Also could you please tell me what editor you used for making the mod and what <TRA coordinates should be on that door? I could fix the problem for myself to avoid playing from the beginning. The versions of Cave Editor that are hosted @ the Cave Story tribute site won't open the mod, could you please give me a link?
I'll fix the issue and give you a link to a saved Profile.dat at the military base
so you don't have to start from the beginning, sorry about making people do that.
I'm glad you like the mod so far!

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Nice mods! I think Butch Nukem is bugged though...or is it unfinished?
After going to the Military base, I'm back at the abandoned shaft...I've talked to everyone, but I still can't leave.
(There's also that place (at the military base) where you get a huge hp bonus, but it doesn't disappear "normally", I guess that should be fixed :p I can't even remember the number before, so I set to 255...)