Ballos's master plan?

Mar 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
That's not it at all. The core is just keeping him from dropping all this shit on the Earth.

Mar 27, 2009 at 2:11 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Celtic Minstrel said:
I think the general consensus here is that the core is a major part of the seal.

Not even close. In fact you're the first person to say the Core had any dealing with the seal on Ballos.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:30 PM
Banned
Yup, mhm. Core has nothing to do with the sealing of Ballos. That's all Jenka's doing. We can't really come up with anything else that could do that.

Besides, haven't we already discussed that Jenka CREATED the core? If the Core is powerful enough to seal Ballos away (which it doesn't), then that would mean Jenka is far stronger and could be doing it herself. This is obviously what is happening.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
But... everyone has been saying that the Core's power is countering Ballos's power. If that's true, then it's part of the seal on Ballos.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:33 PM
Banned
Celtic Minstrel said:
But... everyone has been saying that the Core's power is countering Ballos's power. If that's true, then it's part of the seal on Ballos.

It's not keeping him in Hell. It's just keeping him from droppin' that shit.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:35 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
It may not be directly keeping him in Hell, ie not part of the physical seal, but it's certainly sealing his powers so that they cannot force the island to the ground.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:48 PM
/end
But it's not "sealing" his powers at all, it's only matching them.

Mar 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
There is no master plan. Ballos killed people out of madness, and his sister sealed him away inside the island. I can only assume the island was lifted from the ground as a means to keep Ballos' evil presence from warping the minds of other human beings on ground-level.

The making of the crown (Which I suspect happened after the island rose, as there's no reason for it in any other time period, and Misery would have likely had her neck snapped if she asked before hand), could very well have been a means to prevent the evil presence from making everything on the island go insane. Rather than fully surrounding the aura, his evil presence would instead only be focused upon the single point, or "The Demon Crown". Even so, the rest of his aura merely would have shortened it's extensive grasp on the island, only affecting the inhabitants of the "Sacred Realm".

At the out most point of Ballos' aura would very well have been the Core, and the lowest level of the Gaudi breeding grounds. The Core, now, would be another point of Ballos' aura, 'absorbing' it as to prevent the whole island from going insane.

Upon the time that the Core was moved to the top of the surface palace, the route between Ballos and the core had lengthened. In this case, the egg core would have been hit with extensive force, driving the dragons mad; the only two fully-developed dragons being the eggs inhabited by the Dragon Sisters, who went berserk and tore the whole place apart.

By every means, Ballos' magic had a mind of it's own, simply fueled by the memory of it's first sudden outburst of killing everyone he knew and loved. After the core as destroyed, the mere pressure of Ballos' aura began to pull the island to the ground, solely through the weight of Ballos' own burdens.

Oh but hey, Ballos' knew it was his fault, and that's why he wanted you to kill him. His last shred of sanity kept him from killing you instantly; but after killing his body, his magic merely kept it alive.

Upon killing Ballos once and for all, the walls collapsing are merely his magic and memories trying to drag you down to hell with them, at no avail. The pressure on the island was released, and the island stopped falling. The end.

Mar 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I thought this was obvious knowledge, just like everything else in the theories forum.

It's on the wiki

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
Why... were you keeping this... FROM US?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?!?!?!
Because most of that is either in-game knowledge or has been discussed several times before, like everything else brought up in this thread. This whole thread is fail in my opinion. Although the path of influence thing is new.

We really need a categorised list of theories.

Mar 28, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Banned
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
um question. wouldnt ballos need a toilet if he was sealed for a hundred years?

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:19 AM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
G. freemaan said:

No. He is a super powerful wizard, he can hold it, or make it go away magically.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:20 AM
Banned
A power that none other poseses

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Agent of the System
G. freemaan said:
A power that none other poseses

Sure, I mean he did completely obliterate an entire kingdom. I am sure he could find some way to dispose of his...well yeah know.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Banned
an alternate fuel scource perhaps.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:30 AM
/end
G. freemaan said:

There's a reason the part where Ballos is smells.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:33 AM
Agent of the System
MetaSeraphim said:
There's a reason the part where Ballos is smells.
Ok, know, there is nobody in the entire game that shows or proves that Ballos stinks in the slightest.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:34 AM
Banned
maybe its the dead bodies.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:34 AM
/end
I didn't say Ballos stinks, now did I? Read my post again.

Mar 28, 2009 at 2:35 AM
Agent of the System
G. freemaan said:
maybe its the dead bodies.
What dead bodies?
How many things do you think get down to where he is?:confused: