Animu

Sep 22, 2008 at 11:59 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh shit! i forgot to mention fullmetal panic! i love that series!!! i own the fummofu series of it too!

Sep 26, 2008 at 4:14 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Let's watch Kage describe anime!

Hellsing: Vampire Nazis decide to reenact World War II, and the Catholic Church decides to give the Crusades another go. Dracula objects sternly.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Young boy teams up with teenage delinquent and well-endowed mercenary to battle furries in face-shaped robots. The main character is a professional miner. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH ensues.
Akira: A biker becomes a powerful psychic, then becomes crazy, then becomes a hideous mutant. Tokyo gets blown up, twice.
Blood Plus: A teenage girl teams up with a cellist and a giant-revolver-wielding David Bowie to fight vampires.
.hack//SIGN: A kid gets trapped in a video game. His friends spend a lot of time standing around discussing the problem.
Strike Witches: Little girls in nothing but panties fly around on magic airplane legs. Several of them may or may not be lesbians.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Hughes dies.
Hikaru No Go: Boy becomes possessed by a ghost, then plays a board game.
Grave of the Fireflies: Two children die. The critics go wild.
Fate/Stay Night: Jam it in. You lost me. WOMEN AND CHILDREN! PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED! Kotojackass makes everything interesting. DARK SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Kid hates his father. LOLMECHA makes everyone turn into tang.
Higurashi: What if one of these cute girls went psycho and killed everybody? OK, now what if that OTHER one did? And the other!?
Naruto: Boy wants to be the best ninja ever, though he's not the main character, Sasuke is. Have yet to see any real ninja.
Fushigi Yuugi: A girl has to figure out how to get possessed by a bird.
Genshiken : A group of otakus do very little. They then continue to do very little.
Death Note: Student commits mass murder and eats potato chips in a really dramatic fashion.
Princess Tutu: A Duck falls in love. Becomes a Ballerina.
Bleach: MOAR SWORDS. MOAR POWAAAAH.
Samurai 7: Village sends out 2 lolis to entice samurai into defending village against HUGE ROBOTS.
Cardcaptor Sakura: A girl collects cards. Some cards don't like being collected.
Code Geass: Roller skating robots shooting eachother. Epic fucking trainwreck. You don't want to stare and yet you can't look away.
One Piece: Pirates fight for their nakama and get handjobs from fat amazons.
Cowboy Bebop: BANG.
5 CM per Second: Two kids hang out. They move to different places and stop talking.
Shugo Chara: Insecure girl lays some eggs, gains magic powers. Becomes even more insecure.
Vision Of Escaflowne: A psychic high school track star helps in the fight against Isaac Newton's evil mecha army.
Golgo 13: Mute Asian man looks at people with grim expressions and then shoots other people with a sniper rifle.
Yu Yu Hakusho: Boy is killed, but doesn't die.
Paranoia Agent: Everybody loves Maromi too much.
Kaiji: Man with mullet loses and cries. Man with mullet survives and is manly. Bridges, ear mutilation and naked rock paper scissors. MANLY TEARS.
Wolf and Spice: A medieval european merchant takes us on a journey which cleverly teaches the audience about the nuances of a feudal economic barter system.
Mahou Sensei Negima: A Welsh wizard turns a Ninja, a Vampire, a ghost, a half-demon Samurai, a Robot Girl, and a bunch of Japanese teenagers into closet Shotacons.
Noein: The title character doesn't exist and the main character defines reality. Most indepth analysis of dimensional science ever.
Eureka Seven: Earth gets way too crowded. It's about love or something and mecha.
Fist Of The North Star: A guy who looks like Bruce Lee and dresses like Mad Max walks the earth. Anyone who crosses his path is already dead.
Yugioh - Season 0: MIND CRUSH.
Gantz: Dead people fight aliens at the command of an alien orb that likes to make crude jokes. Horrible bloodshed and gratuitous nudity are in heavy supply. Their guns make people explode. Nothing is ever explained and everyone dies. I mean EVERYONE.
Gasaraki: Right Wing Extremists force boy to summon demons from the Moon. Grain exports are serious business.
Wolf's Rain: There is no paradise.
Darker Than Black - Chinese electric Batman, a mute loli, a talking cat and a old, grumpy man do missions. Also: fuckawesome secondary cast.
Baccano!: a whole bunch of immortals/psychopaths/Mafiosos battle each other in Depression-era USA. Crazy train ride.
Akagi: DomiNOSE are serious business.
Vinland Saga: Man kills dad. You try to kill man.
FLCL: Sex changes everything ... into a giant robot.
Elfen Lied: Tits and gore. Message is something like "hurting people is bad."
Gunslinger Girl: Robo-Lolis shoot criminals dead. And occasionally, themselves in the head.
Hayate The Combat Butler: A young bum works for a bitchy but cute midget. He's very good at his job.
Planetes: Guy tries to move up from space garbage collector, goes insane. Terrorists don't help.
I My Me Strawberry Eggs: A Gym teacher crossdresses to prevent his dog from been shot.
Lucky Star: Food eatin' anime. "I'm so lonely and desperate, what the hell is wrong with me? WHY AM I SO UGLY? ;_;"
Digimon Tamers: Evangelion + Lain + Digimon.
Uchuu Senkan Yamato: A World War II-era battleship is equipped with a really powerful gun and sent off into space to fight alien invaders.
Agent Aika: Pantyshots. Lots of them.
My HiME: Doesn't matter; everything gets reset at the end.
Maria-sama ga miteru: Everyday lives of Japanese catholic schoolgirls with elegant and idyllic motifs. Fans take the yuri subtext too fucking seriously.
Saikano: Boy has sex with dead robot. Everyone dies.
Gundam 00: Terrorist group incites massive world war. I AM GUNDAM!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Amuro pilots mobile suit. Char topples an empire.
Pokemon: Animal abuse.
Dead Leaves: Anthropomorphic television and chick with pink dot are super-agents but don't remember or even really care when they remember. Sex, prison-breaks, birth, death and phallic drills give headaches.
Sister Princess: Unlucky Everydude gets exiled to an island to live with a dozen or so inhabitants that all attach themselves to him in borderline-illegal ways.
Berserk: A really really angry one-eyed man with a giant sword fights random monsters while hunting down his best friend. FUCKING GOD TIER EPIC.
Claymore: Claire must fight the Demons. But she is the Demons. Reverse Berserk with slightly less epic.
Tsubasa Chronicles: Three guys travel across the universe collecting feathers for a Princess with amnesia. Mysterious faggots watch them through a magic circle without explanation.
Bokurano: Fourteen messed up children play a fun game with Humongous Mecha. The game blows up the Earth if they lose. It only kills them one by one if they win.
Zero no Tsukaima: YOU STUPID DOG! YOU STUPID DOG! YOU STUPID DOG! YOU STUPID DOG! YOU STUPID DOG! YOU STUPID DOG! YOU
Rozen Maiden: Dolls fight to become ultimate doll desu. Everybody dies except bunny dude desu.
Zeta Gundam: Kamille is a girl, Char likes sunglasses, and Reccoa is a traitor slut whore bitch. Then everyone dies.
GaoGaiGar: Robot powered by courage fights robots powered by stress. Jupiter helps both sides.
King Gainer: Someone gave Tomino Prozac. Holy shit.
Mononoke: Medicine seller battles Japanese demons. Snowflakes fall horizontally.
Inuyasha: Teenage girl collects jewelry with her boyfriend, who is literally a son of a bitch.
Gunbuster: Humanity fights a race of gigantic Space Monsters for its survival. The key to victory is a cross-armed robot piloted by a very loud and emotive highschool girl. Sequel in twenty times better.
Lupin the 3rd: Guy steals stuff. Police can't catch him.
DBZ: Still on Namek.
Gash Bell: Kiyomaro and Gash are hardcore. Parco Folgore is fabulous. Brago and Zofis rape shit. Awesome ensues.
Le Chevalier D'Eon: Japanese writers fail European history to a truly spectacular degree.
Midori No Hibi: A lonely young man has a romantic relationship with his right hand.
Moonphase: A twenty-something retard falls in love with a prepubescent girl that is implied to be his sister. They Fight Vampires.
Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind: The people of the future have a big bug and weed problem.
Rah Xephon: Boy meets girl. Boy is trapped in Human Alien time-slowing orb of death for many years. Boy uses Mecha against his will to kick copious amounts of ass.
Kodomo no Jikan: A third grader attempts to seduce her teacher. The viewer becomes a pedophile.
Read Or Die: Shy bookworm must kill Beethoven and other historical figures with paper.
s-CRY-ed: A rebellious man with a powerful arm fights a stoic guy with a killer robot named after his dead dog. People have matter-shaping abilities that glow like rainbows. Manliness reigns.
Trigun: a pacifist with a bounty on his head tries to find his brother who is trying to kill him, while two girls follow him constantly. Has three guns.
Grenadier: Female version of Trigun, but with lots of fanservice.
Love Hina: Bunch of half-naked girls try to murder a failure while simultaneously trying to get into failure's pants. Naru is a bitch.
Now and Then, Here and There: Boy goes to different world. Makes friends with girls who get raped. A lot.
Spirited Away: A ten-year-old's parents make pigs of themselves at a resort, and her boyfriend has an identity crisis. They all get better.
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun: Boy has two hot pieces of ass chasing after him. Nothing happens.
Whispers of the Heart: Girl writes a book and it sucks. She cries.
Tokyo Mew Mew: Genetic experiments become battle waitresses. Bigfoot is possessed by an alien.
Galaxy Angel Rune: Where the fuck are my subs?
Bartender: He tends the bar.

Sep 26, 2008 at 11:39 PM
/end
True that it was epic, but how could you not have ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH for TTGL?

Sep 27, 2008 at 1:16 AM
MetaSeraphim said:
True that it was epic, but how could you not have ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH for TTGL?

Why, whatever are you referring to? And how did you get out of your cage? Would someone at least put her leash on? Roonil? Jcys? Shi? I'm certainly not going to do it. She might have the mange...

Sep 27, 2008 at 5:52 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Oh MetaSeraphim. Welcome back or whatever.

Fullmetal Panic. Just because it's Fullmetal doesn't mean I would find it epic. But fumoffuu is ok.

Monster? Hey the manga is coool enough. Anime, dunno. Probably boring because it lacks... the direct continuity to the plot whatsoever.

Sep 27, 2008 at 8:55 AM
/end
Kageryushin said:
Why, whatever are you referring to? And how did you get out of your cage? Would someone at least put her leash on? Roonil? Jcys? Shi? I'm certainly not going to do it. She might have the mange...

You must be off your meds again.

Sep 27, 2008 at 9:49 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I would but she has tits and I don't, therefore I have to GTFO.

Sep 27, 2008 at 10:32 AM
/end
The logic.... it's so powerful.

Sep 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM
MetaSeraphim said:
You must be off your meds again.
jcys810 said:
I would but she has tits and I don't, therefore I have to GTFO.

Subtlety is dead. Congrats, you're both morons.

Sep 27, 2008 at 7:18 PM
/end
Kageryushin said:
Subtlety is dead. Congrats, you're both morons.

A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Sep 27, 2008 at 11:03 PM
MetaSeraphim said:
A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Except in this case it'd be more accurate to say that I'm calling you a bitch and commanding someone to dress you with the proper equipment. You know, subtly.

Sep 27, 2008 at 11:43 PM
/end
A cage? You should know that no cage in the world can hold me.

Sep 28, 2008 at 6:06 AM
MetaSeraphim said:
A cage? You should know that no cage in the world can hold me.

Oh my, oh my. Is someone trying to be rebellious or something? You know, I did the same thing before. Fuck, not only that, I did it better, and unlike you, I didn't wilt under pressure when faced with the likes of DoubleThink, someone who is a tasteless stick-in-the-mud and an obvious one at that. I won the popular opinion using sheer charisma and inevitably pestered DT into a humiliating and catastrophic defeat. In the end, I got away with all of it, too, and now I've got a quirky troupe of minions dancing to my every whim. I've already organized things so that I can say and do whatever the fuck I want, so maybe you should just stop talking back before you dig your own grave a little too deep, hm?

tl;dr: I'm motherfucking Internet Charisma Man and if you don't shut your filthy whore mouth right now I'm going to PM Roonil, Jcys and Shi and tell them to agree with me thus rendering any valid point you make null and void, and trust me, they'll fucking agree. Have a nice day, you gaping, carnivorous cunt.

Sep 28, 2008 at 6:37 AM
/end
What point?

All you have done is post idiotic bullshit like you always do.

Sep 28, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Justin-chan
MetaSeraphim said:
What point?

Seriously, MS, you really should just abort the mission at this point. You're going nowhere fast.

Sep 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM
MetaSeraphim said:

Is that all you've got to say in retaliation? Jeez, MS, it's not like you have to make it easy for me to swat you down or anything.

JacobX891 said:
Code Geass is pretty cool...

Looks like yet again I'm going to have to explain to you guys why that pile of shit is any good.

Code Geass - Lelouche of the Rebellion is Sunrise's little fall 2007/spring 2008 project created by the writer of Planetes and with character designs by CLAMP, explaining the intense dramatic beginning as well as the FABULOUS-looking male characters (Suzaku even resembles the Syaoran design from Tsubasa Chronicles, as well as Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED). What promised to be something as intense and dramatic as Gundam SEED took a turn for the worse in the second half of the first season when the series began to crumble and turn into a melodramatic, catastrophic, yet somehow highly-entertaining train wreck. Soon, the entire community that was watching the show was laughing at every physics-bending antic, every stupid plot twist, and crying over all the spilled chocolate milk on the fancy Chinese carpet that Code Geass had to offer. That didn't stop the constant /a/ floods and 100+ post discussions about every controversial and hypocritical thing that makes Code Geass such a dripping mess of horrendous fun. It is pretty much mandatory viewing if only to catch the frequent shitstorms as well as seeing another post-Destiny Sunrise failure of a project. And along with its Death Note-rivaling popularity comes many memes that are used frequently to discuss about the lost potential of this wonderful disaster.

The anime takes place in alternative-history world where Japan gets owned by the Empire of Britannia because the Britannians have giant rollerskate-wearing robots, which are obviously more effective than tanks and other conventional weapons. Despite having killer-cool mecha (and lots of female military officers with e-size tits), Britannia is still just a bunch of English Nazis who want to take over the world and do what Hitler would have done had he lived on. And because the Japanese love them some historical revisionism almost as much as increasingly bizarre sex practices, they have taken great pains to ensure that no one notices that Britannia is doing everything the Japanese did to the Chinese during World War II, a perfect dose of delicious irony.

Sep 29, 2008 at 1:03 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Code Geass. Why do I not lub it???? Like everyone who likes epic animes talk about it, but why not me???

Sep 29, 2008 at 11:59 AM
Justin-chan
Lelouch "dies"

Back