An ORGanized list of files

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:05 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello all, I think I might've forgotten to put this on the forums for a while-

At the start of this year I once again had the question "Has ______ been done in ORG yet?" and realized I probably wasn't the only person.
Thus began a little endeavour I've been poking at, a spreadsheet of ORGs detailing what's been covered (for the most part since my knowledge isn't all-encompassing).
Not just covers but originals are being logged here as well- basically just every ORG I come across.

It can be accessed here.

All ORGs here can be downloaded on the ORG Downloads page, mostly arranged into people's archives and drives and some loose ones I've documented.
If you've an archive or an ORG I'm missing still let me know by a discord message (@rde#2784) or by leaving a comment on the sheet.

Apr 22, 2022 at 3:11 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is awesome, this has been needed for a very long time. I know this spreadsheet has been floating around for a while, but having a thread here for it is probably fitting.
2 things come to mind:
  1. There are some ORGs on the "Fan Music" page on the tribute site that I noticed aren't in that spreadsheet that should probably be added to it.
  2. Speaking of the "Fan Music" page, that page is extremely out of date. Once the spreadsheet gets updated with the songs that are currently listed there, maybe it would be fitting to update that page with a link to this spreadsheet. Thoughts, @andwhyisit ?

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:08 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
i want to clarify a few things regarding my orgs

C&D RR2 Boss 1 is the boss theme from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (NES)
Story Event Theme 8 - Last Meeting.org is also from Captain Tsubasa 2 (NES)
Werewolf.org is the - wait for it - werewolf theme from - wait for it - Werewolf - The Last Warrior (NES)

and in theory you could add the two touhou song covers i made lately to the list
mystic oriental love consultation from touhou 3 and eternal shrine maiden from touhou 1

i love the project!

Attachments

• sos.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
Apr 22, 2022 at 11:08 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is awesome, this has been needed for a very long time. I know this spreadsheet has been floating around for a while, but having a thread here for it is probably fitting.
2 things come to mind:
  1. There are some ORGs on the "Fan Music" page on the tribute site that I noticed aren't in that spreadsheet that should probably be added to it.
  2. Speaking of the "Fan Music" page, that page is extremely out of date. Once the spreadsheet gets updated with the songs that are currently listed there, maybe it would be fitting to update that page with a link to this spreadsheet. Thoughts, @andwhyisit ?
i want to clarify a few things regarding my orgs

C&D RR2 Boss 1 is the boss theme from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (NES)
Story Event Theme 8 - Last Meeting.org is also from Captain Tsubasa 2 (NES)
Werewolf.org is the - wait for it - werewolf theme from - wait for it - Werewolf - The Last Warrior (NES)

and in theory you could add the two touhou song covers i made lately to the list
mystic oriental love consultation from touhou 3 and eternal shrine maiden from touhou 1

i love the project!
Gotcha, done & done, and the clarification is very much appreciated!