Aha [0.1.1]

Nov 15, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You will, in fact. You go lots of places.
I don't know exactly /where/ these places are but we'll see where it goes.

And uh

I don't see much opportunity for sequence breaking. I mean there's not even a bat to fly over houses with or anything. You don't even get hurt by force fields :/ Apparently I uploaded the wrong .exe and force fields actually do hurt you in this version. Not sure how that happened.

Nov 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Well that's way better. Not seeing much of that exploration yet, as nothing has opened up, it seems like that'll start once you ditch the partner or something. I'd recomend throwing in a few more places that can't be accessed yet. Give us some desire.

I like the music, kinda fitting. The new tiles need some work, but they're good for now. What really needs to happen is background details. support pillars or something, the rooms feel a little too open, but they are somewhat well designed at the moment so I won't judge. Definately a very positive step from last time.

Jan 18, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I really like the demo of this mod, do you have an idea of when 0.0.3 will be out?

Jan 18, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Professional Whatever
Uhh
Not for a while.
I've barely started on the next map.
I'll update when I feel I'm making significant PROGRESS.

Jan 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Great Mod so far! One question though...... Why does the little boy's words seem to lag?

Jan 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Professional Whatever
He has a stutter. It seemed like the best way to portray it. I didn't like the idea of ellipses, and uh, there's another reason that I don't want to say >.>

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Professional Whatever
Yes you did, thank you.

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
MagicDoors said:
And uh

I don't see much opportunity for sequence breaking. I mean there's not even a bat to fly over houses with or anything. You don't even get hurt by force fields :/ Apparently I uploaded the wrong .exe and force fields actually do hurt you in this version. Not sure how that happened.
Perhaps force fields don't hurt you, but in the process they make sequence breaking even easier! Jumping against a force field (as in, holding the left arrow if the force field is to your left) will cause Purple to walk in midair on the force field. You can then jump again and get stuck again, essentially making them into ladders. :awesomeface:

Anyways, the mod is great so far. You made some really nice atmosphere, especially with the music. God I love the music :D

Will you add it to your enclosed OrgView? Just asking.

Also, I snooped in the data and found what looks like a flower gun! It's a shame that there aren't any more weapons, since I never even got to play with the Napalm :(

But hey. If the mod's going in another direction, I can respect not having any weapons. The concept is interesting, so keep up the good work, Lunar!

Jan 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Professional Whatever
Polaris said:
Perhaps force fields don't hurt you, but in the process they make sequence breaking even easier! Jumping against a force field (as in, holding the left arrow if the force field is to your left) will cause Purple to walk in midair on the force field. You can then jump again and get stuck again, essentially making them into ladders. :awesomeface:
Well, it's good that someone else though that this was a good idea! I actually already implemented something like that c:

Polaris said:
Anyways, the mod is great so far. You made some really nice atmosphere, especially with the music. God I love the music :D

Will you add it to your enclosed OrgView? Just asking.
Thanks! I could have sworn I already put it in, but I'll double-check.

Polaris said:
Also, I snooped in the data and found what looks like a flower gun! It's a shame that there aren't any more weapons, since I never even got to play with the Napalm :(
Haha, the mod was based off of the files for an older mod I discontinued, named Misery Story. That's why there's some strange stuff in the files :p

Polaris said:
keep up the good work, Lunar!
aaa
My past keeps catching up with me

Jan 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Professional Whatever
SHUDDUP DUNC NO ONE CARES

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
MagicDoors said:
SHUDDUP DUNC NO ONE CARES
Ehehe...

Don't worry, I know all about Misery Story, although I haven't played it...even if it's abandoned, it looks pretty fun.

Also,I won't call you anything but MagicDoors if it bothers you ^_^;

LunarSoul is just fun to say.

And at least I didn't call you...

Lungicsanaroul...

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh, don't worry about it, it's just weird seeing new members call me that :p
Also I realized that I was the one who actually came up with Lungicsanaroul.

In any case, I'm going to try as hard as I can to finish this mod!
...Starting tomorrow Q.Q

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
MagicDoors said:
In any case, I'm going to try as hard as I can to finish this mod!...Starting tomorrow Q.Q
>_>;

Also,I may be new...

But my lurking KNOWS NO BOUNDS~

And besides, it's common knowledge that you used to be LunarSoul. Especially with JNR still calling you that :p

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Best mod ever!!! Updates plz

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Professional Whatever
Oh that's right you were only banned for ten days
I would appreciate honest feedback instead of just saying "good job". Why exactly did you like it?
Also I can't update it now, there's only like two new maps in the game, and they're not even large ones.

Feb 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Dunc2403 said:
It'd be great if I swooped in here with that copy you gave me a while backNah I'll just let them dream
.u.

Nuuu~